365 days of love [ONE-SHOT]

365 days of love [ONE-SHOT]

“Sir that would be 10 dollars and 56 cents please.”

Nichkhun took out his wallet, and opened it. Inside had a nicely folded 10 dollar bill heart. Nichkhun sighed, quickly stuffed it back, took out another 10 dollar bill and handed to the cashier. Quickly, he ran out of the store.
--
The Booungee looked around to see if he was anywhere nearby. Looking left, and then quickly looking right, he stuffed something in his wallet and ran away with a smile.
--
Nichkhun goes out again for dinner with his sisters. He goes and orders a bunch of food and finally they were full. He calls the waiter and tells her that he wants the bill and smiles ever so sweetly causing the waiter to blush and quickly get the bill.

Soon the waiter returns and hands the bill, waiting ever so patiently, Nichkhun takes out his wallet and sees again another folded heart. He quickly hands the waiter a credit card and the waiter dashes away with his credit card.

“Gege,” said Yanin, “what’s that?” She pointed at the dollar bill heart.
“I don’t know,” said Nichkhun, “someone keeps putting it in my wallet without me knowing.”
“Gege, I think someone likes you!” said Sherleen and the sisters giggle while Nichkhun sighed and wondered who could have given him the paper hearts.
--
Each day passes, the Booungee gives a paper heart to Nichkhun. Nichkhun would always wonder who would give him the paper heart. A year passed, and yet Nichkhun would always receive a paper heart.

He tells his sisters about it. They told him to cross out the names that wouldn’t do it. He crossed out all the names expect for one. He then smiled at the piece of paper and smiled at his sisters then ran off.
--
The Booungee attacks again (one last time). Looking left and quickly right, stuffed something in his wallet. A hand touches the Booungee’s shoulder and he looks up, and widen his eyes.
--
“Jang Wooyoung?” said the man.
“Hi!” said Wooyoung.
“Were you the one that kept giving me the folded paper hearts?” asked Nichkhun.
Wooyoung’s face turns red, and he nods.
“Why are you giving me paper hearts?” 
“Because… Because…” said Wooyoung as he tried to think to get out of it.
“Wooyoung, I have a lot of paper hearts, all 365 hearts and more!” said Nichkhun.
“Hyung…” said Wooyoung and he looked at Nichkhun.
“What is it?”
“I really, really love you,” said Wooyoung and he kissed Nichkhun.
--
“Wooyoung…” said Nichkhun.
“I loved you all 365 days. You were always on my mind,” said Wooyoung.
Nichkhun smiled, “Well, Wooyoung, I love you too and you were always on my mind.”
“Really?” said Wooyoung and Nichkhun hugged him and Wooyoung quickly attack hugged Nichkhun.