Prequel

1958
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the year 1958, there is an outbreak of a dangerous magical war. The other families are fighting each other and many deaths are expected to occur. Old families are ancient families that held powers that came from god itself. The head of each family is the son of god and they held different powers. The two most powerful families are the Waterlocks and the Godlocks. The Waterlocks family are water gods and warlocks while the Godlocks family are gods of angels and warlocks.

This war has been planned over the past 20 centuries. Each family wanted more and more power so that they can take over the world. The Waterlocks and Godlocks didn’t like the idea of taking other people’s powers. So the two families went against the rest, even though they have the most powers but that doesn’t mean that they will win this war.

Both families knew that they had to protect their sons no matter what. Myungsoo and Sunggyu are born with strong powers. They are creatures known as heavenly fire angels. The second strongest creatures besides god. The war would soon hit Seoul, Korea. Lady Waterlocks hid Myungsoo in the bottom of an ocean that was sealed off so without the key, you would not be able to enter. The key was given to Sunggyu, who was hiding in the mountains around the world. The heavenly fire angels were put to sleep and when Sunggyu decides to unlock the memories of Myungsoo, then the second war will begin.

When the Waterlocks and the Godlocks took care of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter