I Love You to Death

I Love You to Death

Sulli knows his feeling, Sulli knows he loves her, but Sulli never know who is the one he loved.

 

"Have you met her today?" Sehun looked up, saw Sulli who questioned him.

 

"Hm? I've." Sehun nodded with a smile for sure. Sehun confessed on Sulli that he likes someone in their company. But Sehun never told Sulli who she is. Because Sehun's confession isn't clear enough for Sulli, Sulli like given a puzzle that she thought she would never find the answer. Sulli doesn't know who is Sehun loved. Is she an SM's artist too, trainees, dancer or staff? Sulli never know who she was.

 

"Ssul I want to give her a gift again, will you help me to choose it?" Sulli smiled bitterly. Sulli almost can't count how many times she helped Sehun to choose something for that girl. At first Sulli refused, she said that her taste isn't necessarily same as that girl. But Sehun always say what Sulli liked, definitely that girl liked it too. Sulli couldn't refuse anymore, so she decided to help Sehun even though she doesn't like doing it. Only a girl who blind with love would like to help the man she loved to choose a gift for another girl. Sulli has kept her feeling toward Sehun for so long. Sulli loves Sehun, Sulli loved him very much.

 

He doesn't know how much money that he spent to ask Sulli out. Everytime he asks Sulli out, he always uses a reason 'Ssul please help me to choose a gift for her.' At first, Sulli refused him, but Sehun not desperate, he told Sulli, whatever Sulli liked that girl liked it too. And the fact that the girl he liked is Sulli. Hmm .. rather Sehun loves Sulli to death.

 

 

Fans of their groups support their friendship. There are even some of their fans are hoping that their relationship is more than just a friendship. So they don't need to disguise or go out secretly if they go together. They are free.

 

Sulli shocked, she still couldn't believe where she stands now.

 

"Ssul? Let's go." Sehun asks Sulli into Tiffany and Co.. Yes, they are both now standing in front of Tiffany and Co. store.

 

"Is Sehun will give her jewelry?" Sulli thought.

 

"Let's go in." Sehun pulled Sulli's hand. Sulli can only surrender.

 

"I want to give her a ring." Sehun scratching his neck while smile shyly. Sulli swallowed. If she could, she would to get away from the store in just a blink of an eye. Sulli feels there is no hope for her to approach Sehun. Sulli really heartbroken.

 

"Ssul, as always you who choose it." Sulli wants to pick the worse ring in the store for a girl who Sehun liked. Fortunately there is still little good feel left in her heart, so as usual Sulli choose what she likes. This time Sulli decided to choose a ring filled around with beautiful white diamonds. The ring is so pretty, looks casual but still impressed luxurious because of the circling diamonds.

 

"This one." Sulli puts her finger on the glass that separating her finger and that beautiful ring.

 

"Ahh .. your choice is so pretty." Sehun amazed

 

"Give me this." Sehun told the servant to take the ring that was selected by Sulli. Sehun pick it up, and then he pulled Sulli's left hand. Sulli swallowed, she nervous, she's even really nervous this time. Sehun pinned the ring on her finger.

 

"If this ring is for me." Sulli thought.

 

"Wow.. This ring is fitted at your finger." Sehun still staring at Sulli left hand. Sulli smiled bitterly heard Sehun's comment.

 

"I'll take this one." Sehun take off the ring from Sulli's finger. When Sehun does that, Sulli feels want to cry. Sulli feels that her happiness has been taken away just like that. But Sulli realized, from the beginning that ring was not for her.

 

 

After buying the ring, Sehun asked Sulli to have lunch at the cafe where they used to spend together.

 

"Ssul, this is for you." Sehun gives Sulli a medium box. Sulli received it with slightly shocked expression.

 

"What is this?" Sulli opened the box.

 

"A dress. I want you to wear it tonight." Sehun sees Sulli smiled sweetly as she is fascinated with Sehun's gift. A long strapless black dress.

 

"I hope the dress fits on you."

 

"Tonight?" Sulli still doesn't understand Sehun's words.

 

"Ahh .. I forgot to explain. Haha. Tonight I want you to meet with the girl that I love." Sehun smiled sweetly, even so sweet. Sulli who heard about it, trying to hide her disappointment.

 

"For what?" Sulli smiled forcefully.

 

"So you can know her."

 

“But why I should wear this dress?” Sulli asked Sehun

 

“Because tonight will be the night that you never forget.”

 

 

Sulli is wearing a dress was given by Sehun. That dress looks perfect paired with Sulli's beautiful body, her white skin and her perfect height. Sulli looks perfect. Her hair is clipping at one side of her hair. After once again strengthens her mental to meet Sehun's girl, Sulli finally went to the place where they will meet.

 

 

Sehun send someone to pick Sulli, and that person is Luhan. Throughout their way, Luhan didn't say anything to Sulli, he just smiled like a fool. Luhan was stopped in front of EXO'sdorm's  apartment building.

 

"Oppa .. what are we doing here?" Luhan just smiled. He pulled Sulli's hand so Sulli continued to follow him. Finally they both get in front of EXO's dorm.

 

"Please go in." For the first time since an hour ago, Luhan talked to Sulli. He opened the door for Sulli. Sulli walks into the dorm with her confusion feeling. In the dorm, the other EXO's members form two rows and they invite Sulli to walk in the middle of their lineup. Sulli is getting confused. 10 members are standing there *of course without Sehun and Luhan* wearing a suit, and all of them holding a red rose. Sulli still confused with what happened. Sulli started running and passing EXO's member one by one, and they also gave the roses they hold for Sulli. The last member gave the rose to Sulli was Kai. After giving the rose, Kai leads Sulli toward Sehun's room.

 

"Come on." Kai invited Sulli into Sehun's room. Sulli still confused, even really confused.

 

"What's going on?" Sulli thought as she stepped into Sehun's room. In that room Sulli sees Sehun's back. Sehun was sitting on the edge of his bed. Sulli's eyes are now fixed on the pile of things in the bed. That things are the things that Sulli choose for the girl who Sehun liked.

 

"Sehun?" Sehun looked back. He smiled sweetly at Sulli.

 

"You're here." Sehun stood up and walked over to Sulli.

 

"What is this? Where's your girl?" Sulli remembers the real purpose of why she could be here.

 

"Shh .." Sehun put his finger on Sulli's lips.

 

"Saranghae .." Sehun finally confessed his feeling to the girl he loves, Sulli. Sehun kissed her forehead gently. Sulli was so shocked that she couldn't say anything. She blinked her eyes a few times.

 

"Actually, the girl I like and I love is you. I don't know how do you feel towards me. I always hope if you also like me." Sehun is holding Sulli's hand. After silent for few minutes, a smile finally appears on her face. Sulli didn't think Sehun also loves her.

 

"A smile? I assume you accept my love." Sehun is her cheek gently. Sulli was still silent.

 

"You look so beautiful with that dress. This dress is the first thing that I choose for you." Sehun her cheek.

 

"All of the items you choose and I bought, they belong to you. Because I bought it for you. Including this." Sehun holds a Tiffany and Co's ring that have been Sulli choose and he bought this afternoon. Sehun pulled Sulli's left hand, for the second time he put the ring on her finger. But this time Sehun won't take off the ring from her finger. Even now Sehun kisses the ring is attached to Sulli's finger. Sulli is so shocked, she is so happy, she didn't think this happened to her. Without her knowing, Sulli is crying happily. Sehun smiled at her reaction. There is no doubt in his heart, Sehun really sure if Sulli loves him as much as he loves Sulli.

 

“I love you.” Sulli said

 

“I love you more.” Sehun answered

 

“I love you most.” Sulli replied

 

“I love you because you love me, and you love me because I love you.” Sehun grinned

 

After mutually reciprocated 'I Love You', Sehun gives Sulli a sweet kiss, a kiss that they will never forget. Sulli smiled widely and she made a request for Sehun ..

 

“Don't stop loving me.” Sulli whispered

 

“I have no reason for stop loving you, because I love you to death.”

 

End.

Sorry for long update. My college started from last week. :((

Thankyou for read, subscribed and commented. :D

I appreciate if you leave your comment. XD

Sorry I made this story for subscribers only. Hihi ^^v

Sorry for error grammars and typos. xoxo