07 A wish upon a star

Not His Juliet

 

07 A wish upon a star



After lunch, I told Jong In to send me back home, “I shall help you with the packing.” He said.

I shook my head, “You should be back at work, don't be too bothered about me.” I said.

“But you are my friend and the departure date is just tomorrow, of course I would be bothered with you.” He said and appeared agitated, “Just let me help.”

And he walked out of the house, I followed and we got into the car.

He was quiet throughout the whole car trip, I didn't dare to ask him any questions. 

We reached my place and after we stepped in, “Jong In, are you mad at me?” I asked cautiously.

He turned and hugged me gently, “Don't push me away.” He said and I hugged him back, “Then why are you hugging me at first?”

He just continued hugging and did not say a word, “Jong In, it seems like there's something you didn't tell me, what's wrong?” I asked.

“What's wrong? You are asking me what's wrong!” He sounded agitated but he cooled down after realizing that the girl got afraid, “Nothing.” He said.

“Nothing?” I looked at him.

He nodded and forced out a smile, “Nothing. Aren't you going to pack? I will help you with the heavier stuffs.” He said.

And so we went into my room, I took my luggage that was under the bed out, and then went to take out the clothing from the wardrobe that was just nearby.

“Don't you have clothes over at America?” He asked.

I took the clothes along with the hangers out, “These are my favourite.” I said with a smile and  went on to pack other clothes, things that I am used to using them.

“Not packing your teddy along?” He asked and took the soft toy on the bed and played with it.

I shook my head, “That one, I will carry it.” I said.

And then Jong In helped me settle domestic things like cutting the electric and water supply off and stuff. He promised to help me sell off the apartment as well.

“Thank you.” I said.

“It's something small that I could do for you.” He looked at me while eye-smiling.



I looked at him without words, “Yes?” He asked.

I shook my head, “Just felt like looking at you forever.” I said.

He pulled me closer to him by my waist, “Let's dance.” He said.

“Now?” I looked at him, he nodded, “Why not?” He held my hand and led me to the open space near the stairs.

We got into position, “This is weird without music.” I said. He smiled, “Just hum it.”

And so we danced as we hum the melody, it was slow and so I could catch up without making any mistakes, “You are doing very well.” He said.

“All thanks to a good teacher.” I said.

He stopped and then looked into my eyes, our gazes met, “Jae Yoon, I think I fell in love with you.” He said.

“Jong In..” I was lost for a moment.

He hugged me close and pats my head gently, “I hope a wish upon a star would come true.” He said gently.

“What did you wish for?” I asked.

“I am afraid my wish wouldn't come true if I say it out now.” He said.

I smiled, “Silly.. Alright then don't say it, do it.” I said.

 

He carried me up and then looked at me, “Are you really giving me permission to do so?” He asked.

I thought this would be the last day that I could spend time with him before I leave, “Just don't hurt me.” I said.

He carried me up into my room and placed me down as he hovers over me, he lowered his body and said close to my ears, “I will make sure it doesn't hurt."

I looked away, while he lowered his body and starts showering kisses on me..

He latched over my lips, both of us fought for dominance but soon, I gave in.

The gentleness that he emits, it melted me to the core that I just soften and let him have his ways..

He on my sweet spot which causes a moan to escape, “Jae Yoon..” He called with a husky voice,

“Jong In..” I looked at him in the eyes and then managed to capture his lips again, it was slow as he removed the clothing on me and he left a trail of kisses on my body..

Sweet moans escaped, “Jae Yoon..” He called as he removed his own clothing one by one and threw it off bed.

He put the arousal in slowly, I could still sense the stretch, “Ah..”

He left pepper of kisses on my lips, “I promise I won't hurt you, relax..” He said.

The night was steamy and passionate whereby gently moves turns into hard and solid s..

Eventually both of us were tired out, his body fell right beside me and I snuggled close to him, “Now sleep.” He said and my hair gently and hugged me close to him.



The next morning I woke up to see him lying beside me, I smiled and gave him a kiss on his chest area.

He stirred and slowly opened his eyes, “Jae Yoon..” He smiled and hugged me closer to him, “Have you had a good sleep?” He asked sleepily.

“I did. Do you?” I asked.

He left a smooch on my forehead, “Of course I did.” He said.

I eyed the clock, it's 8am already.

My flight was schedule to be at noon time, “I should get up now, it would be bad if I missed the flight.” I said.

Upon hearing, he frowned, “Can you not go back?” He asked.

“Jong In..” I can't answer him that as well, “Can't you stay beside me?” He asked as he looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

I couldn't find myself answering him with a 'yes' but I can't bear to say 'no' as well..

“Jong In, I.. I am sorry for being to stay beside you for now, give me some time and let's give each other some time.” I said.

He calmed himself down, “I will get Krystal to sign the divorce paper no matter what.” He said.

I nodded, “I should get changed now.” I said.

“Sure, I shall get you clothes.” He said and left the bed.

He took something to wear first, I went down of bed and took my undies and his shirt up..

I wore my undies back and buttoned his shirt up, the shirt looked big on me and played along with the long sleeves, and he came out smiling when he sees such a cute sight, “Jae Yoon.” He called.

“Jong In, your shirt is big on me.” I said and showed him how long the sleeves are by flicking it in air.

He smiled, “Jae Yoon, you are so adorable.” He pounced on me and looked at me, I looked up at him, “Jonggie~” I called.

“Yes?” He asked really gently while looking at me.

I pouted, “I am hungry.” I said.

He chuckled and left a kiss on my lips, “Knew that you would say that. Get changed and come down.” He said, “Or do you need help?” He smirked.

I blushed, “No need.” I said, “Go down now!~”

He laughed, “My Jae Yoon is so cute~” he said and then left the room.

“My Jae Yoon?” I thought to myself and felt something really sweet stirring in my heart.



I got changed, it was a white blouse and a jean skirt. I went down and spotted him talking over the phone, I stood there and listened..

“What do you mean by Krystal left the hospital and you couldn't find her? Search for her!” He shouted over the phone.

And he ended the call while fuming.

I walked over to him cautiously, he heard me and turned, “Jae Yoon.”

I looked at him, “I overheard it, sorry. Would things be okay?” I asked.

He hugged me into his embrace, “Don't worry, I would be able to settle things out.” He said and led me to the kitchen, “Jong In, I shall cook for today.” I said.

He looked at me, I took his hand and then told him to sit down, I smiled, “Do you know what the golden rule to cooking is?”

He looked at me expecting for an answer, “Never cook when you are not happy.” I said, “Because the people eating wouldn't be happy if the one cooking isn't.”

He nodded after I said I would be angry if he don't listen, “Just let me cook something for you before I leave, alright?” I said.

He dimmed down, “Alright.”

I went to look into the fridge to see if I could prepare anything, in the end I decided to prepare American breakfast.

Jong In watch as I cook and felt comforted, at least she's here and he knew clearly that he loves her.

I served the food and told him to try it, “I used to have this often for breakfast over in America.” I said.

He took a bite and smiled, “It tastes really good.” He said.

I beamed and I ate the food with him, we spent time after that.

 

Both of us sitting on the sofa and he lie down on my lap, “Jonggie~” I called his name while I play with his soft hair.

He held my hand, “My Jae Yoon.” He said.

“I like it.” I said.

“Like what?” He asked, looking up at me, I smiled, “The way you call me your's.” I said, “I like it.”

He smiled, “Shouldn't you call me 'My Jong In' in return?” He asked.

I smiled and looked down at him, “Maybe later.” I said.

And he knew when it would be, only until he signs the divorce paper.

“I will make sure I hear you saying it real soon.” He said.

I nodded and we spent time like that chatting, the topic skips around and it was pretty random.

Then I told him that I had to get my luggage and make my way to the airport already.

He sat up and then told me to wait for him outside, I did so.

Jong In went up into his room and took a small gift box.

He actually bought something for her so that she could wear it on the day of the dinner party but he didn't give it to her because..

He didn't know how to say it.

 

He locked the door and got into the car, “What were you doing in there?” I asked and looked at him.

He smiled, “Close your eyes.” He said.

I gave him a suspicious look, he smiled, “Just close your eyes for now.” He said.

I closed my eyes, “Don't open till I say okay.” He said and took the necklace out and wore it around her neck.

“Okay.” He said, I opened my eyes again, “Look into the mirror.” He said.

I looked into the front mirror, and spotted a necklace with a star shaped pendant, “Oh?” I smiled, “Why a gift all of a sudden?” I queried as I admire the pendant that was as though shining.

He held my hand and looked at me as he speaks, “I planned to give this to you on the day of the dinner party but I was.. shy I guess?” He ruffled his hair and said shyly.

I leaned over to him and left a kiss on his cheek, “Thank you, I love it.” I said.

 

We arrived at the airport, he watch as she enters the departure gate and still find himself rooted there.

His phone vibrated, “Young Mister, we managed to locate where Young Mistress is and we brought her back to the house.” Lay said.

“I got it.” He said and then left.

When he got into the car, he looked up at the sky and watched as the plane that he knew she was in, just depart.

 

Later did he know, he watched as the plane explodes in air..

 

He was astonished, eyes wide open, “What was that?” He immediately left the car and went back into the airport.

He rushed towards the information counter, “That plane which just departed.. The one which left for America, what happened to it?” His voice was trembling, he can’t imagine what had happened.

He hoped that was all delusions, he was frantic, he panicked..

The lady could only ask him for some time to check and inquire about the situation..

“No.. Jae Yoon, tell me you aren't in the plane.. Tell me you aren't..” He had his hands held together, he prayed hard, he couldn't afford to lose another loved one anymore.

“Sir.” He heard the lady calling.

Jong In went towards her, “May I know who you are related to?” She asked.

“Han Jae Yoon.” He said.

The lady checked the computer and verified that her name was there, “I am very sorry to say that the plane was hijacked and there were no survivors.”

“No survivors?” Jong In couldn't believe what he just heard, his legs gave way and he kneeled onto the ground, “You mean Han Jae Yoon died as well?” He asked.

“Sir.” She just bowed apologetically.

 

The news spread and many more people came to inquire regarding the incident, Jong In find himself walking back into his car..

The car smells like her, her scent lingers, “Jae Yoon... Didn't you say you would wait for me till you can call me your's?” He was totally not in the right mind anymore..

“My Jae Yoon.. Jae Yoon..” Tears fell, he could no longer bear it in..

“Han Jae Yoon!” He screamed his lungs out, he fell for her, he loved her, he wished to be with her forever and yet..

 

And yet she's gone?

 

“I never had the chance to tell you what I wished for..”



“I wish you love me.”

 

 


Do upvote and comment, this would end the story. There could be a sequel, comment to tell me what are your thoughts. 

Thanks for reading this humble fanfiction of mine.