Rules & Ways To Join

KPopZzang RP (KPop Idols and Ulzzangs Roleplay) TEMPORARY CLOSED. Dead as fu.

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE BEFORE ANYTHING 

 

WAYS TO JOIN: 

 

1. Request the person you'd like to roleplay as in the comments section. THE PERSON YOU CHOOSE MUST NOT BE ALREADY TAKEN. To view idols that are already taken go to Chapter 2. To view ulzzangs that are already taken go to Chapter 3.

2. Create a facebook account for the person you requested.

3. Add ALL THREE admins before adding anyone else. WE WILL NOT ADD YOU TO THE GROUP UNLESS you have already added all three admins.

 

4. Request to join group: KPOPZZANG RP. And wait to be added.

5. Once you are added by all three admins AND added to the group THEN you can go ahead and request to friend other members.

 

PLEASE READ THE RULES. If you chose not follow them you will simply be kicked out. 

 

 

 

RULES:

 

1. Have fun :D 

2. Put "RP" as your alternate name.

3. Make sure to put "@KPOPZZANG RP" in your about me box.

YOU MUST have this in your about me before we add you to the group. 

4. Do not add anyone outside of the KpopZzang group.✩✩✩

This is especially imporant. PLEASE do not add anyone if they're about me does NOT have @KPOPZZANG RP 

5. Be ACTIVE. If you're not online for more than two weeks then you will be removed from the group.  If you know you're going to be inactive in the group or not online, for any reason, let an admin know. So you don't get kicked out. ✩✩✩

☞  BEING ACTIVE DOES NOT MEAN logging on once in awhile and that's it. Being active means go on and socialize, don't take up a character that could be being used by someone who would actually be active.

6. One account per person. If we find out you're using more than one accounts, you will  be kicked out of the group.

7. Be friendly シ

8. We are all friends here :D.

9.13 YEARS OR OLDER PLEASE. We don't want to corrupt any children.

10. If you are having serious problems with another member or something like that, PLEASE tell an admin before trying to solve it by yourself and making it worse.

11. Do NOT give attitude to admins/ disrespect them. We are not going to allow it. We won't be complete aholes to you either, but PLEASE respect.

 

 

RULES WITHIN FAMILIES

1. You are ONLY allowed to join ONE family. AND YOU MUST JOIN a family.

Once you join you will be allowed to choose ONE family. You can only stay in that one family. Unless you ask the admins and give us a legit reason for wanting to switch families.

2. You are allowed to have relatives that are outside of your family.

☞ MEANING that just because you are in _____ family does not mean you can't be 'brothers' with someon from _____ family. It's allowed.