Crush

First Love

"Unni, I'm tired and hungry" I said to Hyomin Unni. "Well, just walk for a little bit. We're almost there" she replied.

I just can't walk any more, even for a step. I looked around and saw a cafe nearby.

"Unni?"

"yep, Dan"

"I was thinking. Why don't we take a rest at that coffee shop for a while? I'm really tired and really need to have some snack. Maybe a cup of juice?"

"NO!!! I don't wanna be late for that fan signing event. And you said you wanna get his autograph.Then let's move. It's just a few blocks ahead, We'll eat something after that." She replied with mad face.

"Then, why don't you go ahead?I'll catch up with you"

"Fine.......but be quick. I'll phone you when it's high time you should come"She said and continued to walk quickly.

In a second, I was in the cafe. I ordered some milkshake and a burger and took a seat at the corner. "Finally" I said to myself sitting comfortably. I noticed there were only a few people in the shop. But at a glance, I found myself attracting to a staff. He's so handsome. No...there's no word to describe. Not so tall but good figure. Handsome face and has killer smile. There's no doubt I kept looking at him.

"What is happening to me? Why am I feeling so hot? Heartbeat fast? No way...no way....Oh gosh..I'm sweating." I thought. "Relax...relax"

"Are you okay, miss?" 

I turned my head. Gosh....It's him. I almost die seeing him closer

"I'm fine...fine..."I answered, trying to calm myself.

"Here's your order..."

I glanced at his name-tag. "Jeong Min" Jeong Min? He's Jeong Min."Wait...There's not my concern whether he's Jeong Min or not...What happens to me? Calm down....take a deep breath....and have a snack, Dani...." I warned myself.

But I can't help looking at him. I ate and drunk what I ordered while my eyes were locked looking at him.

"Is this what others call love?"I asked myself. That's rhetorical question. I knew it's my first crush.I got my face blush thinking about him.If this shop offer a part-time job, I'm sure glad to work here. I wish I could see his face forever. His lips...very kissable...They seem so soft and juicy.If I could kiss that lips, I would be so happy that I could die. Wait...I can't die.I have to be with hime forever. Forever isn't enough.Maybe, forever and a thousand more years.I wonder if he had a girlfriend.No doubt a handsome guy like him is surely to have a girlfriend...or a couple more girlfriends. His girlfriend must be a lucky one.

"(Phone ringing)"

"Damn it.It must be my sis." I looked at my watch. It's almost an hour. I better go now...but...but...Only if I could stay longer..Maybe come back tomorrow....."

I rushed to the casher, paid the bills and headed for my sis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tsk tsk....girls these days......I know I'm a handsome guy and that's my weakness....but that's too much..She kept looking at me for an hour........Look at this mess....She kept looking at me and no doubt she made such mess at the table......and look.......careless girl.....She forgot her phone....."