Chapetr 8

True Love

Manger- Girls! You ready?

Soshi- Ne!!!!!!

Manger- Let's go!!!!!

Hyo- Bye ahjussi, if you jun tell him I want to talk to him before you guys leave, pls~

Woo- Don't worry, you can talk to him when you come to our dorm, were having dinner, we told your manger about it's okay all of you girls are coming~

Tae- You better cook me something good~ (headlock)

Woo- I don't I can if you keep headlocking me (suddenly carries her and kisses her)

Tae- Yah~(still kissing) Your going to ruin my makeup~

Woo- Okay (puts her down)

Manger- Let's go!!!!!

The girls leave and the boys go to their seats and see's junho seating already.

Chan- Hyung~ How did it go?

Junho- Fine everything is set~

Khun- That was a good act you gave out earlier~

Junho- Oh, well thank you~

Taec- Just hope hyo isn't mad at you~

Junho- Oh~~Crap!

Woo- Oh she's mad, She said she had enough of it and she wanted to talk to you after the concert~~ALONE!!

Junho- (about to cry) She's going to break up with me, is she?

Junsu- We don't know but let's just watch the concert it's starting~~

Jay- She wouldn't break up with you~

Junho- You think so~

Jay- No i'm just saying~~

Junho- AHHHH!!!!!!!!

It was time for the girls solo performances. Yoona, Seohyun, Sunny, Taeny, Sooyoung, Jessica, Yuri, and finally hyo. The boys saw that hyo switched the dance move in the dance break.

Chan- Hyung! Noona, changed the dance step, for you~~

Junho- what (keeps thinking to himself) Oh (biggest smile)

Taec- Ubeliveable, yuri didn't even change hers!!

Junho- She just loves me MORE!!! So She Won't Break Up With Me!!!!!

Minutes passed the girls came out with the last performance. Hyoyeon went to their area and did this~

Junho's reaction

Jay- You guys are so........cute!!!!

Junho- Psh~~

The concert ends while the boys were waiting for the girls to get ready and go eat.

Chan- Woo~~~~ Yoong! You were hot (making out)

Tae- Yah!! Get a room!

Woo- Why, whats wrong are you jealous (pulls her in and kisses her)

Taecyeon did the same thing to yuri as the other couples got in the car and the lonley ones in the other car, hyoyeon was about to get in the car where the loners where, but junho grabbed her.

Junho- Where are you going? (holding onto her wrist)

Hyo- Let me go~(pulls away)

Junho- Woo told me that you wanted to talk to me~

Hyo- Not here, I don't want to end it like this~

Junho- (eyes widened) Are you breaking up with me?

Hyo- ..........I'm tired of your childish acts.....as much as......I.....Love you....I can't take it anymore.....I need a man who understands the difference between my job and my private life.....I feel like i'm the only adult in this relationship.(Starts to cry)

Junho- .........(crying and mad) FINE!!!!!!!!.......We're done (leaves and goes to his car and drives off)

Tae- hyo! Where is junho going?

Hyo- we just broke up~(crying)

Soshi- Oh~

Tae- Come here (hugs her) let's go home and rest~

Woo- will do this next tim, we need to find junho before he does something reckless again~

Hyo- Again (curious) why what happened? Last time?

Chan- Noona~ It's nothing, we have to go find him (2pm leaves jay stays with the girls)

Hyo- Oppa~~~

Jay- Ne~~

Hyo- What.....happened last......time......why won't they tell..me?

Jay- Honestly....*sigh*.....junho feels like all the people he loves just leaves him behind all alone....His parents died when he was in the process of being an artist......he....

Hyo- Oppa..Tell me!

Jay- He tried to.....KILL HIMSELF~

Hyo- (Suprised) What......

Jay- He had no one else but us and I left him too...he was mad but ignored me a lot of times....he would exhaust himself dancing till her can't breath.(looks at hyo who's crying)

Hyo- Why didn't he.....tell me....?

Jay- I...dont..know(hugs her)

Junho's car

Junho- Why is that everybody I love...LEAVE ME!!!!!(Driving faster) AHHH!!!

Woo- where could he gone?

Chan- Hyung(points at the car)

Woo- Crap!!!!!! (running towards the car and suddenly the girls and jay shows up)

Khun- Junho!!!!!!!(carries him out of the car)

Junho- Hyo!!!

Hyo- I'm right here (holding his hands and crying)

Junho- Hey~(caressing her face) You know how much I love you right?

Hyo- Yes.....I love you too..(kisses him in the lips) don't leave me okay~

Junho- I would never do that to my baby~

Junsu- There is just little blood, we should take him home~

Chan- Our place is too far~

Tae- You can come to our dorm, let's go

They all leave except for junsu and khun who will be responsible for junho's car. Driving to the dorm. An hour passed the boys were staying at the girls dorm. The couples get to sleep in rooms, while the rest sleep in the other rooms

Soshi- Goodnight

2pm- Goodnight

TaecYul and YoongChan sleep in YoonYul's room; WooTae and JaySica sleeps in taeyeon's room; Khun and Junsu, Sooyoung and Sunny sleep in Sooyoung's room; Tiffany and Seohyun sleep in fany's room. Than junhyo is alone, because they are sleeping in separate beds.