MIRACLE

MIRACLE (oneshot)

Is miracle true? Or some people who always live in dreamland just making up story?
Is true love really exist?? 

3 years ago…

Heechul: I’m not capable of loving… you know that.
Nina: I’m not saying that you need to love me... I just want to be with you for just 5mos.
Heechul: why me? There’s someone who is willing to love and care for you.
Nina: just let me be your girl for 2 mos. I will not be demanding at all…
Heechul: ok ok just stop bugging me don’t expect too much…
Nina: thank you…

I don’t know what’s with that girl, she’s a friend and for some weird reason… she asks me to be his boyfriend… 
To closethe conversation… I just agree…
Its just 5mos.
(at the park)


Heechul: what’s with this place? 
Nina: oppa it’s been a week since you agree to be my bf
Heechul: and so…
Nina: oppa being so rude
Heechul: I just don’t get why couples need to show their affection in public places like this, this kind of thing is so annoying.
Nina: its one of the thing I want to do ever since I dream of being with my husband in this place while looking at our children playing around. 
Heechul: im not your husband.. im just your boyfriend… 
Nina: I don’t know if will able to do this in the future…
Heechul: why? Are you planning to go on a monastery and you just ask me to be your boyfriend to experiment?
Nina: anniyo, I will be going to a place where I don’t know if there is park.
Heechul: what kind of place that has no park in it? Don’t tell me you’re planning to go to North Pole? Hehehe
Nina: they said it’s a beautiful place…
Heechul: then why don’t we just go there..

She just changed the topic…..

Nina: what if the one you love left you? How will you feel…??
Heechul: you mean if one of my family members and circle of friends will die what will I do?
Nina: yeah…
Heechul: I don’t know? There’s a happenings in life that you and I are not expecting to happen… 
Nina: what if I die?
Heechul: nonsense….. 

I pull her up for a walk our talking is getting weird.
I have Goosebumps when she asks that question; it brings pain in my heart when she asked that.

I don’t know what she does to me in just a short time of being with her I fall for her…
She let me see different side of being in love… not just pain but also hope…
one day…. I was so excited to see her… I will tell her everything, that I love her and I want our relationship to be official…..


Heechul: good morning sir… is nina here?
HouseBoy: Nina and his family went to US for her operation…
Heechul: operation? What’s operation?

He didn’t mind me asking… 

HB: are you mr. Heechul?
Heechul: yes…
HB: mrs. Nina left something for you….
He lend me a dvd….

At home – heechul’s watching the dvd….

Nina on VTR….


Hello…. I know by the time you are watching this I am probably at my way to the US…. First I want to thank you for the time and days you spend with me….
I will have my operation…. I have been diagnosed to brain tumor not long ago and the tendency of being able to survive at the operation is too low…. So when the doctor told me that I still have 5mos. Before the day of the operation.. you are the first person that comes in my mind…. I know we been friends for almost a decade I keep this secret and beg you to be my boyfriend and make happy memories with the one I love…. Yes I have been in love with you for a long time… I know you are not serious when it comes to a relationship…. But still I beg you… Heechul thank you so much that at least you tried your best to make me feel special… I don’t know if I will able to see you again…. I hope that I also left a special space in your heart… I LOVE YOU…. 

Tears keep falling…. Will I be able to see her again? 
Why im so fool that I did not recognize her pain? Am I to selfish that I did not notice it?
What can I do now…. How can I tell her I love her? 


Present….

Heenim: appa… appa….
Heechul: when mom will come back?

This is heenim….
My son to Nina… 3 years ago I decide to follow her to US…. To be her strength for the operation…. Luckily a miracle happens after a week of being unconscious after the operation…. She woke up… she had a successful operation…
And after she was discharged to the hospital I told her everything…that I love her and after a year we decide to get married… and we are blessed to have heenim as our son…


Heechul: omma will be back soon… he just finish her work engagement abroad…

Uhmmm being alone is not a destiny it’s a choice I can say that there’s a miracle in my life when she comes and changed me….

Nina: heenim…..

Both heenim and I look to the direction of the person calling… I used at heenim name she decide to use it to our son…

Heenim… omma…

Nina: how’s my boys?

Changing looks on both of us…

Heechul: handsome as ever…

Heenim: i miss you omma love you…. And I love you too dad…

I am happy to the miracle of my life.... and I will hold on to them forever