...

triangle △

Myungsoo loves, absolutely loves his best friend; Lee Sungyeol. It’s like a spell being casted over him each time he sees Sungyeol. It binds his heart and blinds his vision, it speeds his breathing and sends shocks throughout his body. He can’t help it, but he just really ing loves Sungyeol so much and he feels so lucky to even be Sungyeol’s best friend. Lucky that Sungyeol would even give him any consideration at all, because Myungsoo has on more than one occasion felt like he’s somehow bored Sungyeol with his short responses and vacant stares. Sungyeol never seems to mind though because he likes to talk more anyways, only Myungsoo never really pays attention to anything that’s said because he just rather would watch the way Sungyeol’s adam apple bobs or how his eyes light up or how he speaks with his pretty little hands moving animatedly. Myungsoo really loves Sungyeol.

 

But he also really loves Nam Woohyun. Lee Sungyeol’s boyfriend. One would think it to be strange to be in love with both your best friend and his boyfriend, but Myungsoo has always been a really strange one. When Myungsoo first heard from Sungyeol that he got a boyfriend, he was in fact angry about the whole thing.

 

Sungyeol’s got a boyfriend. How can he just get a boyfriend like that when he’s got me?

 

But that all changed when he met Nam Woohyun. The guy was ing gorgeous and a pure charmer at that. Smiling sweetly at Myungsoo and saying greasy like, “Can I take your adorableness home with me?” Honestly, how could Myungsoo not fall in love with that man. Especially with the way he was so natural with skin contact, brushing his hand over Myungsoo’s shoulder and being the first to take him into a hug. It was like Woohyun was made to with Myungsoo’s mind. Of course, the first thought that should have popped into Myungsoo’s head was that Nam Woohyun was in fact flirting with him, but then he watched the ways that Woohyun would treat Sungyeol. How it would differ with how he was with Myungsoo.

 

Now, Sungyeol hates getting touched, he only tolerates it with Myungsoo because they’re best friends and Myungsoo loves touching. But the way Sungyeol falls into a natural pace with Woohyun is really something of a wonder. How he moves with Woohyun, how he speaks with Woohyun, how he adores Woohyun is something Myungsoo would have never expected from his best friend. Again, Myungsoo should have been burned with jealousy, but instead the whole thing just made him love both Sungyeol and Woohyun so much ing more.

 

Kim Myungsoo is a really ed up individual.

 

-

 

It’s just Woohyun and Myungsoo today. Sitting alone in the living room, waiting for Sungyeol to come home and , Woohyun smells really ing good today and it must be that new cologne Sungyeol bought for him because Myungsoo really can’t stop sitting so close and inhaling the air around Woohyun. At first, Woohyun doesn’t really notice because he’s too busy watching whatever the hell is playing on the tv, but when he does notice he smiles. He ing smiles. Right at Myungsoo and holy , no one could possibly have a more heavenly smile than that (other than Sungyeol of course) and Myungsoo cannot for the life of him, stop staring.

 

“Do you like the cologne?” Woohyun asks and Myungsoo has to mentally slap himself to nod.

 

“Yeol bought it for me, it kind of reminds me of mint or something. It’s a really nice fragrance though, right?” Again, Myungsoo takes his time to nod.

 

They sit in utter silence for a while as Myungsoo stares at Woohyun who smiles so ing perfectly at him with his canines exposed and his eyes crinkling into those adorable crescents that send shockwaves through Myungsoo’s skull. Myungsoo blinks idly at him before scooting back down the loveseat and then furrowing his brow trying to understand what all this would mean if it meant anything at all, which it doesn’t because Woohyun isn’t really flirting with him and Woohyun isn’t scooting closer to him right now. Woohyun also isn’t running his hand down Myungsoo’s thigh and breathing down his neck and Woohyun isn’t pressed up against Myungsoo and Myungsoo definitely isn’t enjoying the out of this while his eyes do not close shut and his hand does not reach for Woohyun’s arm.

 

Because none of that happens as Sungyeol walks in and Myungsoo opens his eyes and realize that he’s fallen asleep on Woohyun’s shoulder and has just had a really strange dream about his best friend’s boyfriend. Because that would be weird as .

 

-

 

“Sungyeol, I’m in love with you.”

 

It’s five minutes before Sungyeol rolls over and looks at Myungsoo’s silhouette through the darkness of the bed room.

 

“What?”

 

“I’m in love with you.”

 

“Sorry, I heard that. I meant to say what the ?”

 

Myungsoo laughs and Sungyeol rolls his eyes. Of course Sungyeol knows Myungsoo loves him. It’s really ing obvious, but the words have never been said before and they kind of tingle in Sungyeol’s toes as he gets out of his bed and walks across the room to Myungsoo’s bed.

 

“Scoot over,” Sungyeol demands and Myungsoo makes room for his best friend to climb into bed with him.

 

“You’re such a freak,” Sungyeol says and Myungsoo digs his nose into the crook of Sungyeol’s neck as he practically lays on top of Sungyeol.

 

“Yeah, but so are you,” Myungsoo deadpans, intaking Sungyeol’s body wash and wondering how the hell Sungyeol is so good at picking things that smell so really ing wonderful to Myungsoo.

 

Sungyeol wraps his two arms around Myungsoo’s waist and sighs into his ear, “You’re also really stupid.”

 

“Yeah, but so are you.”

 

“And you’re like, kind of a .”

 

“Yeah, but so are you.”

 

“ you.”

 

“Do you want to?”

 

Sungyeol rolls his eyes and Myungsoo chuckles as he leans up to Sungyeol’s face and kisses him. It surprises Sungyeol at first but he kisses back soon enough and Myungsoo’s lips against his are really smooth and kind of dry and Sungyeol understands why Myungsoo’s always his lips.

 

“What about Woohyun?” Myungsoo asks when they pull apart.

 

“Why? Do you want to get ed by him too? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.”

 

Because yeah, it’s also really ing obvious that Myungsoo is in love with Woohyun too.

 

“You know, sometimes I would like to do the ing too. My poor would like a break at some point as well.”

 

“We haven’t even done anything yet, Soo.” Sungyeol sighs, kissing Myungsoo again. He thinks he could really get use to this.

 

“Just a future thought.” Myungsoo clarifies, kissing Sungyeol back. He could really get use to this too.

 

“Shut up and go to sleep now,” Sungyeol demands while Myungsoo nods his head and curls up against his chest.


Kim Myungsoo isn’t so much as a ed up individual as he is with Lee Sungyeol and Nam Woohyun.