Chapter 2

Forever and Always [Discontinued]

Chapter 2

"Jongin-Oppa~" Aryan shouted as she was in the Kitchen. She was planning to make some oatmeal but the can of oatmeal was stated at the top part of the cupboard. "Baby?" Jongin asked her as he went there. He saw Aryan sitting with her knees on the kitchen seat. "What are you doing, get down there. It's dangerous." Jongin said as he carried her and placed her down. Aryan pouted and pointed at the oatmeal. "Can't reach." She said. Jongin looked at her, "You don't eat oatmeal." He said and looked at her. Aryan pouted more, "I want." She said and held into Jongin's arms, "Please get it for me?" She said as she blinked and looked at Jongin. Jongin chuckled, "Arasso~" He said and effortlessly picked the can of oatmeal up. "I'll make it for you so you stay at the living room and watch something, eo?" He said as he kissed Aryan on her temples. Aryan looked at him in disbelief, "But you don't know how to cook.." She said, unsure. Jongin chuckled, "I can now, okay. Now go. I think pororo is on." He said and gave her a small pat. Aryan beamed, "Ne~" She said and skipped to the living room. Jongin smiled at his wife's cuteness, "My wife, jinjja." He said as he started cooking her oatmeal. When he was done cooking and even sliced her some mangoes, he went to the living room and saw Aryan sprawled on the floor, sleeping. He sighed. He placed the tray of her food at the table and sat beside her. "I thought you were hungry?" He whispered and removed the hair from her face. He looked at the food, stood up and placed them back to the kitchen. He decided not to wake her up since she was really having a good sleep, she's even snoring. So he went up and got some blankets and extra pillows for her. He went back down and placed the pillow beside her and placed the blanket on her. He noticed that the Tv was too loud so he placed them on mute while she was sleeping. "Have a good sleep, baby." He said and kissed her forehead. It was weekends so Jongin didn't have to go to work. He looked at the clock and saw that it was still quite early. "9:45" He said. He looked at Aryan who he thinks doesn't have any plans to wake up soon so he decided to go to the nearest grocery store to buy her some fruits and other nutritious foods first. He called on Chanyeol to look after he first while he was away and Chanyeol gladly accepted. "I'll be there in a minute." Chanyeol said through the phone. Chanyeol only lives a block a away from them so it was easy for him to go there. Soon, Chanyeol arrived and went in. He saw Aryan sleeping soundly on the floor covered in blankets and snuggled closely to the pillows Jongin gave her. Chanyeol smiled, "Sleeping again?" He whispered and laughed. Meanwhile, Jongin was at the grocery store and headed to the fruits and vegetables section. He got all the fruits Aryan wanted especially mangoes. He specifically bought a lot of them. He nodded and kilo-ed the fruits and went to the vegetables. "Spinach." He said as he picked a pack of them and some other more like potatoes, cucumbers and many, many more. He then went to the Ice cream section to pick her Wife's favorite. "There you go, honeycomb." He said as he picked a medium sized tub of the Ice cream. "Okay, this may do." He said and went to the counter to pay the foods he bought. Meanwhile, Chanyeol was struggling because of Aryan. "Princess, you don't eat cucumbers with... mustard." He said as he looked at Aryan who just woke up and went straight to the kitchen to look for Cucumbers and mustard. "They taste good though." She said as she put a whole lot of mustard on her cucumbers that she just cut into small pieces. "Fine, eat what you want." Chanyeol said as he placed the knife back and the mustard. "Let's go back, it's hot here." He said as he placed his arms on her shoulder. Just as the sit back down, Jongin arrived with plastics which were foods. Aryan smiled, "Did you buy Mangoes for me?" She asked him while looking at him. Jongin sat beside her and placed the plastic. "Yes, lots and lots of them." He said and kissed her forehead. "Did you have a good sleep? You were snoring." He said and chuckled. Aryan looked at him and pouted. "You're laughing at me." She said and placed a cucumber with mustard on . Jongin looked at her plate, "Baby, what are you eating?" He asked her while looking at her who puts them inside like they were the most delicious food ever. "Cucumber and mustard. They taste great. Do you want some?" She asked him and even offered her plate. Jongin shook her head and kissed her temples. "No, baby. Eat them. Eat a lot okay, I'll get you mangoes." He said and stood up. He placed the plastics at the kitchen and got some new mangoes for Aryan. "Why was she eating mustard?" He mumbled and got a knife. "She said she hated those." He said. He sighed, "Oh well, she's preggy so.." He sighed. Suddenly, she heard Aryan shout from the living room. "Oppa! Put mustard on the mangoes too!"

 


A/N:

Hi, guys! 

2nd chapter is up. I made ths before I study for my upcomming exams. :)

And when I get back, I hope to see a lot of new comments, okay?

And also, I had a lot on new subs here so THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

See you at the next chapter guys, bye!