Snowed In

Snowed In - Soohyun

Ready for an amazing weekend? - SH

More than ready~

Counting how many bags you had packed for a weekend up at The Lodge was going to be amazing.

"Two bags should be ok, right?" You asked yourself as you heard a knock on the door. Skipping over to the door with excitement you opened the door. His arms wrapped around you, lifting you off the ground as he twirled you around the room.

He looked at your bags, “Is that all that you are bringing?” You nodded as you kissed his cheek.

"I like to wear your clothes anyways. I hope you brought some extras." You joked as he smirked at you. "Come on, we have a long drive ahead of us."

"Your right." He put you down on your two feet as he took your bags. Loading them into the car you sat in the passenger seat as he went to the drivers. Starting the Jeep, he pulled out of the driveway as you looked at the grey clouds as they hovered above you.

"Do you think that there will be a blizzard?" You asked as you looked at the sky.

"Not until the end of the weekend." His hand rested over yours. "You have been staying up late due to your midterms right?" You nodded your head.

"It isn’t easy to become a nurse." Looking out your window, you curled yourself into a ball as your head rested on your folded arm. Soohyun always knew when you always over worked yourself, that is why he plans these rather frequent trips or dates for just the two of you to get away and to relax. In a matter of minutes you fell asleep as Soohyun and his Jeep continued to climb up the mountain to The Lodge. Several hours later you finally made it to the parking lot as he rolled down the window as the cool air woke you up.

"Good morning Snow Bunny." He said as he pulled on his coat as he got out, "We’re here." He checked into The Lodge as he came back out as you got out your winter coat.

"They said that they would take our bags up. So what do you say that we go sledding first thing?" The childlike sparkle in his eyes was priceless.

"Only if it is partner sledding." Smiling as his gloved hand slid into yours. Making your way to the hill, you trudged to the top of the mountain through the snow as a partner tube waited on top for the two of you.

Sitting in the front of the tube you held the handles as Soohyun put his legs between your arms and body as he pressed his coat up against yours, holding you around your stomach as it tightened as the tube began to move down the hill. Leaning one way and then the other, steering through the trees as he held you tighter. In a matter of minutes you reached the bottom of the hill as he stuck to you like ice.

"Honey, we reached the bottom of the hill, you can let go now." You said as he was practically frozen with fear. Prying his hands away from you, you turned around and kissed his red nose. "Let’s go skiing and snowboarding now."

Going and grabbing a board you clicked on your boots as you went to the ski lift as Soohyun chose ski’s.

"Have you skiied before?" You asked wondering if he ever had.

"It’s always an adventure with you." His cheeks got rosier as he sat on the ski lift next to you.

"We will go on the easiest hill, since you aren’t that experienced." You said as the lift took you higher up the hill.

"I think I can handle the one you want to go on." Soohyun proudly said.

"I want to go on the Black Diamond but first lets try the medium slope." You said as Soohyun’s eyes got large at the word ‘Black Diamond’. Soon it was your stop on the medium slope as you checked your clasps and helped Soohyun with his. Pulling your goggles down over your eyes you nodded at Soohyun, wishing him luck as you went down the hill.

It had been ages since you got back on a board but you loved the feeling of it. Feeling free, leaving all of your worries in the powder.

Powder.

Soohyun.

Looking behind you, you saw this man that was coming down the slope with his legs struggling to stay together. He raced past you as you went after him. Catching up to him, you wrapped your hands around him as you pulled him down to the powder. Soohyun landed on you with his heavy body as ski’s and poles looked like a major wreck happened. Sitting up and taking off his glasses he smiled at you.

"Thank you for saving me." He said as his face gently melted the mounds of snow on it.

"No problem, but I think we should get warmed up and comfy before the sun dips down any further." He nodded at your suggestion as you helped him up as he bent over. "Soohyun are you hurt?"

"No just a little sore." He chuckled embarrassingly as he picked up his ski’s and helped you to your feet. 

Back in your room, you took a nice warm shower after Soohyun as you changed into one of his fluffy, comfy sweaters. Looking in the mirror as you combed your hair the sweater looked so big on you that it seemed that you didn’t have any shorts on under but you did. Walking out into the small common area that you shared with Soohyun you saw two mugs on the counter that had warm steam arising from the cup. Shuffling your feet to the counter Soohyun came around the corner, his eyes got wide as he saw your outfit. He saw that little black shorts underneath as a sigh escaped his lips.

"I thought we could use a heavenly cup of hot chocolate for our adventurous first day." Soohyun handed you a cup as he dropped a couple marshmallows in the solution. Letting the heat warm up your reddened fingers he took your free hand as he lead you to the couch that sat in front of a medium fire, that crackled and popped as he sat down, after you sat down after him he pulled a blanket up on your lap.

The frosted window adjacent from you seemed to get more fogged and covered with ice as you both watched the warm fire burn the wood. A notification came from the light music that you were just listening to.

"… Tomorrow is going to be a snowy one, I would declare that we are going to be snowed in…" The radio jockey said as you looked up at Soohyun.

"Don’t worry, there is just more time to spend with you." He gently kissed your forehead then your nose and then your lips gently. A shiver shook your whole body as he pulled away barely. "I think we might have to keep each other warm tonight." Pressing his lips back on yours, you felt your body warm where hot chocolate, clothes and the fire couldn’t.