Investigation begins

My Teacher's Secret Identity

---

"Why my groom was here?" your lips spilled once your gaze landed in the front, where Miss Jung and your new teacher were standing at.

"GROOM??? 0____o" Eunji and Chorong said in sync. As your other classmates heard the two's not-so-loud tone.

"Groom? What are you talking about?!!" That's MinAh; your classmate since your grade school, who overly hates you to death. You did nothing right in her sight. She only looks on your weak side, and doesn't care about for who you really are.

You admit, that you can fight back, but not for yourself: but for your friend's sake.

"Class listen. As you have all known that your Choi Seonsaengnim was expelled from this school earlier today, due to the evidence that was appealed to the office this morning. The head of the school have decided to end Mr. Choi Jong Shin's unacceptable behaviour, so today, I have here with me..." she turns on her side, "Mr. Lee can you please introduce yourself to your new class." All eyes were in awe, including you, amazed, how handsome he could be!

Every jaws can fill thousands of swarm, the way his eyes came in contact with each eyes. He began, "Ah ne, Miss Jung. Annyeong Haseyo, Lee Donghae imnida. I'll do my best to help you and be a good music instructor of yours." Every mouth cannot move back on its place, adoring, how gorgeous he could be!

"Oh great! So I'll leave you now with your Lee Seonsaengnim."

Finally, every girls came back into reality, saying altogether, "ne."

After Miss Jung closes the door, he fell sat on the desk chair, and fans himself using both of his hand.... like a girl.

And yes, you have caught it! But some haven't noticed it, since once the door had closed, they began to gossips on their side. Your beginning admiration towards him went gone in a snap. So how could that be?

"Turn-off." You stammered, as you sat up on your chair, then fell off your chin on your palm and sigh.

"Let's go to the music room." He invited, snapping you back into the reality.

(Your P0V):

Unconsciously, "why my groom was here?" I shouted, not knowing that my groom from my dream looks exactly the same with our new Music teacher?

Amiable. Adorable. Admirable.

But once I got to see his gestures right after Miss Jung had left, its impossible that I'll be having a half-man half-woman minded groom in the future, isn't it? Hoho. (~.~) Of all the man that I could had ever dream of, why it perfectly resembles with our good-looking Seonsaengnim! But wait, what am I thinking? It isn't right judging one's person mistake. Maybe I was only mistaken? Maybe my eyes just look at the wrong thing?

Haizt. Why am I so bothered thinking about these anyway?

"Go Chokyung... Ya Go Chokyung!! GO CHOKYUNG-AH??" Uh-oh. . Dream. Dream. Daydream to be exact.

"Jung Eunji. I can hear you." I said, irritably, scratching my ears, walking ahead of them on our way to the Music room.

"You know what, it seems obviously, that you like Lee seonsaengnim!!" Chorong shouted teasingly.

"Ya, ya stop!! You know, I'm not interested with gay features..."

"Wah.. wait! What did you say, gay features? How come you had thought that Lee Seonsaeng was a gay???"

I smirked, "you never once believe, that I was a prophetess! See, I predicted that Choi seonsaeng would got expelled since our junior years." I paused, and giggled when I'm remembering, "Uhm... even it takes years... at least, the prediction was fulfilled." Puwahaha. *Evil laugh*

You heard it right, almost everything that my mind predicted, it always happens. Just like when I thought of that there was a man whom my eomma would bumped in to the road a day after my dad's funeral; it literally indeed happens. I only got to discover these special powers of mine, right after appa has died.

At first, I thought it was just a dream, then tomorrow or the next day, it will surely come.

"So... are you sure that this power of yours still exists?" Eunji doubtingly asked. Ooh well, I couldn't blame her since I never dreamed that her crush would like her. What was the cute guy's name again? Is it the 'K' with an 'e' with a 'y'?

"Oh well... I'll try my hardest to dream about the 'Key' of your heart tonight so that you might able to believe me. Happy now?" I stopped from my track and turns to face her, flashing my cute eyesmile.

"Ya ya too much aegyo-ing Chokyung-ah! I'm cuter than yours." Chorong rest her right arms on Eunji's shoulders then the other on mine.

"Ara. . I know you are!" And the 3 of us were giggling as we approached the room with lots of lots of musical instruments.

The 3 of us parted our ways when we moved in each designated location of the piano for us. For as usual, mine was locating at the left side; beside me, there's a window that I can look upon when I'm not feeling listening up to Choi seonsaeng. Whenever he lightly instructed us what are we going to do, I only therefore, sleep and foresees some things that may happen in the future.

I took the bag from my back and placed it on my lap. Just as my usual routine, our new instructor was instructing something, yet, here I was, my eyelids began to feel heavy... And there, I know not how to control myself anymore -- Welcome to my dreamland! pwahahaha..

~

So after my groom had kissed me, he was gone...

~

"HOOOH!!" My head instantly stood up where my head was resting on a corner. I hold onto my chest, and take a deep breath. I felt my chest more tightens, when a good-looking man was standing in front of me.

"Is this what you usually do with your former teacher, Miss...?"

"Go Cho Kyung. Her name is Go Chokyung, Seonsaengnim." An annoying voice to my ears responded for me instead. As Lee Seonsaengnim turns to her, then back to me.

"So, Miss Go... You know that its time for your class, yet you still sleep was not very appropriate..." Oh God, why am I feeling like this?! He was speaking, but yet it seems like I don't feel like listening. My hearing senses seems out of the coverage, since my eyes, my heart and my mind was deeply focused on him.

He had a lot of words, but no one did I ever understand...

Why am I being capturized like this? I just mentioned earlier that he has a gay features, but why am I feeling like this?

"Class dismissed." That word only makes me back to the real world.

Seriously, what was wrong with me?

"Chokyung-ah? Ya? Still alive?" I even haven't noticed that Chorong and Eunji were both waving in front of me.

"It's time to go home, Chokyung-ah.. We still had a lot of research for our History subject, for your information." Eunji said in her Busan accent.

"Ara... I'm just... seeing the 'Key' of your heart... that..." my gaze looks far away as if I was thinking too deep again to use for an alibi? kkk..k

"That.... ?" she repeated, impatiently.

"Uhm... he'll bumped into you... then... BOOM!!" I bit my nails as I let my mind to foresee what's going to happen on the next days.

"So how was that?" I saw how disappointed she was.

"Uhm... Mianhae, Eunji-ya.. Your first interaction was..." I went on her ear and whispers, "he'll kiss you."

"B-BWOOO??? HE'LL GOING TO... WHAT???" Her mood turns up in a sudden. Surprised, for short.

"Ya! Ya! What the .... were you two talking about without me? That's unfair." stated by pouting Chorong.

"Do you want me to tell her?" I asked Eunji, whose obviously not on her right self, blushing, as if she ate 10,000 kilos of chili labuyo.

She haven't make any response nor any movements, so... "They kissed." I said, without thinking.

"KISSEU?? WHO??"

"I've seen tomorrow there... at the playground..." pointing down at the window. "That Key will gonna kiss our Eunji there!"

"Wae geurae? Eotteohke? But Key doesn't know our Eunji right?"

"Eng.. Better watch and see!" I exclaimed excitedly and left the two, in bewilderment. Haha.

"YAAA!! GO CHOKYUNG!! COME BACK HERE WERE NOT YET DONE!! HOW COME WOULD HE KNOW ME..." she was stopped, when the one who makes her heartbeat turns to a frenzy went inside the room.

It was their turn for their Music class, that's why he came up there. My friend, Eunji was really lucky and that the man, Key was occupying her place.

Wow! They were really meant for each other.

***

Instead of heading home right away, I went to the internet cafe and do my research there. I haven't noticed that I'm done by 10 in the evening! Omo! I'm dead! I must prepare my mind, my soul, my ears to hear an all-night sermon by my mom!

Since the internet cafe I've been was not far away from our house, I ended up walking. Into my surprise, once I was about to enter our village, a car was parked beside the fence gate. Know what, the driver of the car seems very familiar with me whose on the midst of the call. A very familiar ones. After he hung up the call, he started the engine of his car and drive off. Right timing,  and there was a taxi who came out from our village. I hailed it, then asked him to follow the car in our front.

After 15min. of drive, he was stopped on a bar located in the middle of the beautiful City of Seoul. I paid the driver, then quietly follows him from behind.

Carefully, I found out a plant with a big vase and hid there for a while. So today, this is my temporary hide-out. He wasn't entering the bar yet, since it seems like he's waiting for someone.

If it's a girl, of all the place why is it in this hellish dark place? Why they can't just meet at the nearby park earlier? Why at this point of time? Why not even date on a skating rink?

So if its not a girl, then it must be a 'he'.. But how come? Omo?! My imaginations, its starting to get wild again. (>___<)

Such a huge waste in the society, if his handsome face, good body features was not marrying a woman.. I wonder.. I wonder... While wondering, a toned man came out from inside, and they.. HUGGED??? Which is very similar for those lovers who embraced each other.

"Snap out of it, Go Chokyung! That was just a HUG! Why bothered? You don't know maybe its just a friendly hug.. brotherly hug.. maybe they haven't seen each other for awhile. Aish. Pabo me. Why am I being like this anyway? And in the first place, why am I here? Can't you believe it, you just followed him! But it doesn't mean, that I like him?? Oh andwae! andwae! andwaeyo!" I messed my hair, and exactly I remembered that I'm still with my research papers. Oh dead. They might be crumpled already! (~.~) Silly me.

It was clear in front of my two eyes on what they did. That scene of their's was clearly imprinted on my head that's why, up until I was heading back home it never stops lingering on my head, continuously corrupting my innocency in the world. "Aish. Eotteohke? Should I tell Eunji and Chorong what I just saw? Would they believe me? Aish.." then I kicked the stones that were a mess on the road.

"You aren't with Eunji and Chorong?" a voice popped out from behind. It doesn't freak me at all since I know who's the owner of that voice that I've ever heard ever since we were like... infant?

"Myungiee-ah?" I asked in a false surprise reaction after he comfortably rest his arms on my shoulder. Does this guy really wasn't scared that I could kick him if he's too overly affectionate towards me?

"Ya, Chokyung-ah.. I know even though I'm not special to you, and you're not even my girlfriend, but you can't stop me thinking how worried I was for you, going home late at this night ha? Look at your blouse, its..." He was stopped when I realized that the top button of my blouse was opened. Ooh embarassing..

He looked far away, and continues, "You know nowadays how..." I covered his mouth using my hand.

"Ara.. Chwisonghaeyo, Myungiee.. Its just that.. I saw.. uhm, what I mean I got curious with someone... Someone whose.. Aish. How can I say this? This curiosity of mine was completely bugging me today~"

He sighed, then cupped both side of my cheeks, "But still.. you should had informed me.. or maybe even contact your mom.. Much better if you had asked me to accompany you."

"Ya, it seems like you haven't known me for ages! You know I don't want to be a burden to anyone... most especially to you~"

"Chokyung-ah, you never been a burden to me. And you will never be. It's my choice, if I'm being like this.. how I've been treating you like this until now. I don't wanna asks for in return, because I don't want what we have been through ever since will be gone if I asked you something beyond our friendship. If I say, I want to protect you forever, would you allow me?" What does he mean by that? Perhaps, he likes me? But it's impossible. There will be no way that he will like me.

~to be continued...

---

Sooo sorry for the lame update... I'm tryin' to make this longer prior on what the requester had asked me to.. (=.=)