Hug

My Heart 1

You
Kiara
Sofia
Jay
Hansol
Seungcheol

Seokmin

 

Your POV

So it's a saturday, and it's when I get to see Sofia again. Bet she's grown up a lot. Well, so I got ready and needed to meet them at the mall.
As I went outside, I saw Hansol coming out of the apartment. Seventeen's dorm is opposite mine?! Then I saw a girl nearly as growing as tall as Hansol. Is that Sofia? Hansol saw me and waved at me.

"Hey Hansol. You live in one of these aparments?"
"Yeah. Didn't know you lived here"
Then I felt a sudden hug.
"Unnie is that you
"Wow, look at you, you've grown so much" 
"Unnie, you know I have so much to tell you" she said as she winked at me. I know what that means. Haven't spoken to her in a long time, so we have a lot to talk about.
"Woah, what's that wink about?" as we hear Seokmin behind with Kiara? 
"Girl, I know that wink. You have to tell me too
"This is Kiara, ____ best friend
"Hii, and sure why not. You can tell me about ____, you know her *wink* life" hehehe
"ok, I get it. But why didn't you tell me Seokmin and Kiara was coming?"
"Well, Kiara wanted to come shopping and I did't want to be the only boy"

So off we went to the Mall. Talked,shopped,went to the cinema. Had a great day so far.

 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

We all went back home as it was getting dark. 
"Oppa, I'm tired. I'm going to go back first."
"Ok, well take care."
"Kiara and I will go back to the practice room"
"Why?" 
"Umm, They have pizza there so yeah
So, it was just me and Hansol left.
"Did you have great day?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I? We should do this again, maybe without Seokmin oppa, or Kiara with their little argument every few moments."
"Yeah, and maybe just the two of us" Just the two of us?
"I mean to get to know each other better and tell me my sister's secret" I smiled.
"No, sorry can't tell. Just between us girls. Well Thank you, for today" as he then hugged me. It took me a while to hug him back, but I felt warm. 
"You know it's getting cold these days. Giving you hugs will make you warm" When he said that I smacked him round the head. Being cheesy like that. 
"Good night, Hansol"
"Good night _____" as we waved goodbye to each other.



Jay's POV

Back here in the Practice room, waiting for Seokmin.
"Ugh, you know stop. Why did I even go with you?"
"Not like I wanted to go with you" as I see seokmin stick his tongue out to Kiara. here they are.
"So how was the*clearing his throat* Date?" seeing Seungcheol and Jihoon gigling about.
"There was no date between us. More like Hansol and ____
"Did you have fun?
"Bet we did. ____ looked like she was happy  with Hansol" I see Kiara all excited about it.
"Yeah it was ok I guess, except having to be with her all the time."
It sounded like they really had a good time. More fun than with me by her side...
"Are you ok Jay? Looks like somebody's jealous"  as he pinches my cheek.
"Ok stop. and No I'm not."
"I don't understand why _____ still likes you. After you breaking her heart. She still likes you. She still has that necklace you gave and the picture of you two and ---
She still likes me?...
"I did not just say that out loud. She's going to kill me!...Well anyways I think her eyes will be on Hansol from now on" crossing her arms.

I need to find out.