Not over you - chapter 1

Not over you - A Jren / baekren fanfic

 

 I slowly opened the door to my new classroom. There was testosterone-filled teenagers everywhere. I sighed. 

   "excuse me, miss .. " I said nervously to my knew teacher. 

   "Yes ..?" She said and turned around to face me. She had her brown, long hair in a little ponlytale and her smal glasses almost felt off her nose. 

   "I'm-m the knew student .. "I said even more nervously.

   "Oh, you're Ren right? The class starts in five minutes. Why don't you sit down next to .. " she stopped herself and saw around in the classroom for a empy seat.  "Next to Chin-mae, over there?" she said pointing at a boy with almost no hair. He had sweatpants and a dirty t-shirt. I sighed. I mean, people should care about what they're wearing.

   I walked up to Chin-mae and sat down. I didn't want to face him. He smelled feces. 

   "Hi, I'm Chin-mae " he said smiling.

   "Hi, Chin-mae" I answerd, without even look at him. 

 

The first lesson was done and I could breathe out. I looked down in my hand, I was holding a little key.

   "Here is the key to your locker" The teacher had told me. I've got locker numer 46. I sighed. 

   I walked up to my locker and behind me, there was a guy from my class. 

   "Hi!" He said and smiled at me. 

   "Hi" I answerd bored while I was opening my locker. 

   "You're Ren, Right?" He asked and leaned against his locker. His arms crossed eachother and he was smiling happly. "I'm JR"

   I looked at him again. His brown eyes matched perfectly to his brown hair. He was gorgeous. And I haven't noised that before. I smiled back.

   "Hi, JR" I said and he laughed, in a cute way. 

   "You mind eating lunch together after Math-lesson?" He said while I was closing my locker, holding my books close to my chest. 

   "I would love to" I aswerd and giggled. 

 

During the math-lesson, I couldn't think of anything expect JR. His soft hair, his brown eyes and his beautiful laught. I smiled. Was I about to fall for this boy? No, thats impossible .. We have just meet. And what if he is straight ..? 

   "Ren..? Ren!" The teacher said. I looked up and faced my math-teacher. He wasn't happy, thats easy to tell. 

   "I'm sorry, sir .." I said and continued. 


Okey! So this is the first chapter of "Not over you"!  What do you think? c: