2

The Guardians

" What..?! " The boy, Shiroki said clearly felt that he's been lied to. He's been living his live as a normal human being and now he's been told his not. Akashi reads him like an open book " It seems like you still don't understand... Very well.. We will explain it to you " Kuroko, Kise and Aomine suddenly appeared surrounding Shiroki.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

" Is....... That........ So... " Shiroki broke out after hearing the explaination from the colorful teens. " Oh? You are fast at catching this huh " Aomine mocked Shiroki. The latter narrowed his eyes a bit at Aomine, which is not really visible. " Seiryuu " Akashi butted in. ' What? Already using my given name? Oh wait.. If he knows my name.. Then why does he ask me? ' The said latter thought. " Yes? " " You are now living with us, the miracles, in this house " Akashi sounds like he's ordering.

" I decline " The reply immediately came out of Shiroki's mouth. Everyone surrounding him frozen at the latter's reply. No one is to disobey the red teen. " I am not asking again. You are now living with us in this house " The leader said firmly. " I refuse. I understood my position now. But there's no reason that I must live here. Besides, I would be a burden. " 

Suddenly, streams of fire appeared, surrounding Shiroki and Akashi. " I would not approve your decision. You are going to live here no matter what.. Or else  " The streams of fire became frantic. " .............. Fine.... " Shiroki felt defeated. A smile creep up onto Akashi's face and the streams of fire dissappeared.

" But I need to take my belongings from my house " Shiroki added. " Of course.. Tomorrow morning we will go to you house right away " " We will leave you to rest " Midorima said while walking towards the door. " Ah! Wait! " 

" Yes? " " You guys still haven't told me you names " Everyone in the room change looks with each other. And then, Kise sprung up " I am Kise Ryouta-ssu~!! " The teal hair boy said " I am Kuroko Tetsuya " and bowed. " Aomine Daiki " " Murasakibara Atsushi " " Hmmp... Midorima Shintarou " " I am Akashi Seijuurou " 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

The next morning, Shiroki, Aomine, Kise and Kuroko when to Shiroki's house to pack his belongings. Kise sat in the driver's sit " Ah! Turn right on that junction. My house is one the right. " Shiroki was the one who's been giving the direction. " Ok-ssu ~!! " So Kise turn as he was direct. He parked his car in front of a big mansion.

" H-hey Shiroki.. Is this really is your house? " Aomine asked nervously. " Ah Yeah... Why? " " It is ridiculous big man!!! "  " Aomine-kun.. You are noisy.. " Kuroko appeared beside the tanned latter making him jump. " Damn TETSU!!! Don't scare me like that!! " 

" Anyway... Let's go in " Shiroki opened the gate and went into the house followed by Kise, Aomine and Kuroko. " Wow !! Your house is so spacious!!! " Kise jump. Aomine only froze at a spot when Kuroko and Kise look around the house. ' H-h-haha-ha... There's not going to have ghost here... Besides.. Those guys are here.. So... H-h-ahaha.. ' Clearly, Aomine's scared of ghost.

" I won't be needing most of the things here except for the things in my room and in the study room.. " Shiroki said. Kuroko nodded " Alright.. Aomine-kun and I will pack your things in the study room.. " " Ok thanks " 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

" Phew... That's quite alot of things " Aomine was exhausted. " Sorry.. My stuff in the study room is much more than the things in my room " " Ah.. No worries.. " Aomine flunged his hand. 

" Let's go... I am having a bad feeling.. " Kise shudder. " Yeah " Kuroko added. And so they when into the car and drove off. Shiroki looked at his house one last time before he when into the car. ' Goodbye.. ' 

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

" Hey Shiroki... " Aomine asked as they were on the way back to the Miracles' mansion. " Yeah? " " Why do you live in that big mansion by yourself? " Kuroko jabbed the side of Aomine and hissed at him " What ?! That dam--- " ' Oh .. ' Only then, he realised that he had ask a sensitive question.

" S-s-shiroki.. If you-- " ' It's ok.. " Shiroki cut in. He took a deep breathe before saying anything " I was left there.. " Aomine eyes widen while Kuroko still keep a deadpanned face but inside him, he's shock.

" How should I say it... My parents... Maybe.. They left me there one day... That very day, left me there alone and dissappeared. I recieved a letter from them on that day.. ' Take care of the house.. We aren't going to come back anymore ' " 

Shiroki hid his eyes under his bangs. " They are the worst huh... " He scoff " Sorry.. I couldn't tell you everything.. " " It's ok-ssu Shirokicchi ~!!! " Kise said while eyes pinned on the road. " Yes.. You don't have to tell us all.. " Kuroko added. " Anyway.. Shiroki.. I am sorry that I asked.. " Aomine said while rubbing his neck sheepishly.

The said latter shocked at their words and a small smile suddenly appeared on his face. Then, a small chuckle broke into the atmosphere. " Ah!! Why are you laughing!! " Aomine almost shouted with blushes on his face.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

On the evening, the miracles and Shiroki gathered in the living room. " Shiroki.. You play basketball? " Midorima asked. A nod was his answers. " REALLY?!? " Kise and Aomine shouted. " Ah.. Yeah.. Why? " " Lets play one on one !! " Kise and Aomine shouted again in unison. " Shirokicchi is going to play with me fist !! " " No !! Me !! " They argued and glared at each other. 

" Noisy... " The red head broke in. Kise and Aomine gulped and immediately became quiet. Shiroki chuckled for the second time of that day. It's been a while since he laugh like this. " Ah! " " What is it Seiryuu? " Akashi asked. " You guys are calling me Shiroki or Seiryuu right? " They nodded " From now onwards, call me Ryuu... I prefer that way.. And... I will call you guys Sei, Shin, Atsu, Dai, Ryou and Tetsu " He point from Akashi to Midorima, to Murasakibara, to Aomine, to Kise and last to Kuroko. " Er... Is that ok? Sorry.. I am not really good at names " He added. " Of course-ssu ~!!! " Kise glomped Shiroki. " Hmp! Suit yourself " Midorima looked away. The others only nod leaving Akashi, who did nothing. Shiroki noticed and " Er.. Akashi.. Is that......... Not ok? " 

" I didn't say anything didn't I? And.. I allowed you to call me that.. " Akashi said. Shiroki smile even wider when he heard Akashi's answer. ' Maybe I can really get along with them.. And.. Maybe my life will finally change.. ' He thought.

xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok............... I am done with this chap... Er... Sorry If I have any grammer mistake and all.. Oh and one more. If there's anything you don't understand in the story, please tell me. And leave a comment ~!! Bye ~