Morning Routine

The Korean Cinderella - Kim Hyori

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 5:30 am. Just enough time to make breakfast for mother and oppas. I got up, went into the bathroom to wash up, and went downstairs to start brakfast. School doesn't start until 8, but have to make breafast for my family or mother will get mad. As I was placing the side dishes on the table, umma came downstairs and sat down at the table. When she tasted the food, she spit it out and threw it on my face. "What is this?! You call this breakfast? Great. Now you've ruined my morning. Go clean that up!" She yells at me, then stomps off with a look of disgust. I blink, then go get the broom to clean the mess. I then heard my brothers coming downstairs, so I prepare for the insults. "Ya!" Heechul yells. "What did you do this time? You have food all over your face. I bet you deserved it, because it's you!" He laughs then sits down to eat, all the while complaining about the food. Hyechul, Heechul's twin brother came up to me and helped me up. He didn't say anything, but he never does. Ever since I've known all of them, I've never heard his speak. Although he doesn't talk, he is the only one who kind of nice to me. He's cold, but I know he cares in his own way. After cleaning the mess up and washing my face, I went to get ready for school. After coming out, I grabbed a piece of toast because that's all Kyungmin-shi will let me eat. I waked outside to my bike and unchained it from the gate we have. As I walk my bike out of the gate, I see our limo drive by. I'm not allowed to ride in it even though we go to the same school because I'm 'trash', but it's okay, because it's a beautiful day, and I can't wait for school!

 

Hey Guys! I just noticed its been over a year since I updated this story, and I was looking at it like "I need to  update this!" So, here it i, an update! Another short one i know, but hopefully they will only get longer! See ya next chapter!