Appreciation

The love we share

Dear My Lovlies,

My name is _____. I am an international fan and I am so proud and happy that I discovered you twelve boys. You entered my heart and warmed it. You stepped into my life and brought me joy hardly anyone has brought to me. Sometimes i sit down and question the decisions i have made in life and i regret nothing.

EXO oppas I am so thrilled to be a part of your fandom. I’m so happy that tears fall from the orbs on my face creating small streams on my cheeks every time i see you winning something because in all honesty i think you deserve it. People ask me ‘what do you see in those men?’ ‘how can you love something that you don’t understand?’ I would always just look at them and quietly mutter “you will never understand.”

To every member in EXO I would like you all to know that you are all wonderful in every possible way. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. The way your voices magically mix together creating a warmth within us fans, the way you all so shyly smile at cameras off stage, the way you dance in synchronization, the way you portray yourselves differently yet you always keep us loving you-wanting more. What i am trying to say here is that you should never think of yourselves as ‘inadequate’ or that you don’t deserve to be where you are now.

As mentioned before, i would cry when you win awards. I don’t think any true fan would look at you winning an award without feeling a pull in their hearts. Maybe they won’t cry like i did but i am surely certain they would feel so proud and so happy for you. Seeing you twelve win awards and seeing the precious surprised looks on your faces makes me want to die of happiness.

I understand you have your share of ‘sasaeng fans’ and like you, i despise them. I just hope you don’t categorize all of us as sasaeng fans because i know most of us are not. Whenever i read what these sasaeng fans do to you i tremble with anger. I don’t think i will ever understand what goes on their minds to do what they do but don’t worry my darlings, we are not all like that.

To my dear leader Suho, you are wonderful. What attracted me to you was the way you would talk during interviews. It became quite clear to me that you love all of your fellow members and you appreciate us fans and you love what you do.

To Kyungsoo my amazing owl, i must say when i first saw your smile i was blown away. When you smile your lips take the form of a heart. You’re the heart shaped smile guy. You can rap, sing, beatbox, dance, oppa you are perfect. Stay as strong as you are for i love you just like that.

To the sweet bunny Baekhyun, when i first started to indulge myself into EXO you were my first bias. What got me attracted to you was your voice. Your voice is like an ocean which is affected by weather. When it’s sunny and calm your voice is sweeter than honey but when there is a storm your voice becomes aggressive and seems to have rock edge. You seduced me with your voice. Maybe i’m not explaining it properly but this is how i think of it. Your smiles are beautiful and your hands are amazing.

To the euphoric Chanyeol, your smile captivated me. Yes sometimes you can become an expert derp with that smile but you become a sweet derp, a loving derp...a happy derp. A derp that i grew to love. The deep voice contrasting to the baby face, the cute way your eyes seem to sparkle when you laugh. I want you to always,always, live by your motto “no matter what happens, i’ll always smile like an idiot.”

To the dancing machine that is Kai, when i look at you i see a handsome and successful dancer. A person who is so in love with what he does. I see a passionate man but beneath that exterior i also see a kind, shy, gentle boy. You my darling, have received so much hate because of your colour and because you appeared in a lot of the teasers, but in my eyes you an adorable puppy. Kai your skin colour is beautiful and i adore every bit of you.

To the powerful maknae Sehun, where do i begin? You possess a lisp that makes my insides squirm, in a good way of course. Your smiles, your energy, your enthusiasm radiates off of you and you seem to infect everyone with it. You sometimes appear robotic poker faced but that is exactly what’s so inviting because you show so many different sides. Oppa, you keep me and everyone else guessing. I love that about you.

To the strong leader Kris, your every being sends me into dreamland. Your voice is as seductive as it is sweet. Your confidence is overpowering, you hold a charm within you that can make anyone go weak in the knees. I know how much you love your members and how much you love us all. We love you too and i would like you to remain as you are now, proud, happy and content.

To the dimpled sweetheart Lay, my oh my, i must say, your dimple when you smile can light up an entire room. That lovely indent in your cheek, the soft spark of happiness in your eyes when you play the guitar or piano, the content within your voice when you speak, all those things are what makes you the wonderful person you are now. I love you so much because you always show your loving side and if you’re every angry or sad you try to hide it so we won’t worry.

To the king of all trollers, Chen, let me first begin to say, not only can you sing the sun out of the sky but you can laugh the twinkle out of the stars. Your laughter is something magical to my ears. It’s soft and i always enjoy seeing you smile and laugh. I love the way your face lights up like fairylights when you see something you like. I admire your sense of humour. I want you to be strong forever.

To the cutest puffy cheeked guy i have ever laid eyes one, Xiumin, your eyes, your skin, your expressions, your voice, your tenderness and care are what’s so precious about you. You hold an innocence that i rarely see in people. You truly care about your members and i see that in everything you do. In my eyes you always put other people first and that is so selfless and i want to hug the bejeezus out of you.

To the deer we call Luhan, you have a peaceful aura about you. I think if i were to ever meet EXO i would look to you for reassurance if i ever needed it. The way you carry yourself and the way you accept what comes your way gives me strength beyond compare. Your constant nervousness assures me that you’re scared but you’re willing to try and isn’t that part of what makes us human? I love how much you love everyone and i am deeply attracted to your voice. It’s gentle and soft. Something beautiful and peaceful.

To the panda Tao, you first striked me as the one that depends on no one. It seemed like you were the only one you needed but as i got to know you that image began to fade away into nothing. You are the sweetest person i ever saw. When i first heard you speak i did a double take. Did you swallow a bottle of honey and did it stick in your throat by some magic? I love your faith in yourself and your fellow members. I love how willing you are to learn.

I know i repeated some things for all of you guys but it’s hard not to because your are all too wonderful, there aren’t enough words to describe my love for you. I believe that the twelve of you will continue moving forward with many successful comebacks and yes you may not always produce heart racing, mind blowing music and yes you might fall down but that’s the trick of this. Never give up! Never! There will always be loyal and faithful fans such as myself to bring you back to your feet. No one is perfect and that’s the beauty of it all.

I will always love you, appreciate you, support you and care about you! After all “WE ARE ONE!”

                                                                                                                                                                        Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                     A person who cares.