Melo

Thief

"Back to the present.

 

   Woohyun hugged Sunny closely as she laid there silently. She didn't want to see him. Why did this day have to come? Why did they have to meet again?

She thought as tears slipped from her eyes. 

    " Sunny, you know I know that you're crying too, right? " Woohyun spoke up. He pulled her up as she continued to pretend that she was sleeping. 

    " I miss you, " he said and he engulfed her into another hug, " I really miss you. "

    " Where were you? Why did you leave me? " Woohyun asked as he hugged her, but with every question he got angrier, " Why are you blind? Is it because of

Dr. Chu? "

    " Please answer me, " he plead. Sunny bit her lip and pulled away from him. 

    " Sunny, " he said when she sat in front of him. She had the same baby face, beautiful eyes, pretty lips, fragance, but her smile was gone. She looked broken, stressed, tired, and she was...blind. Seeing Sunny like this drove Woohyun even angrier and sadder.

   " You miss me? Do you think I care? " Sunny asked coldly as she wiped her tears.

   " Sunny, stop the act, " he said as he angrily breath in, " Stop lying to me. You can't act. You were crying when I hugged you. " She cut him off before he could continue.

   " Beause I didn't want to meet you again, " she said and forced herself to hold the tears as she look at him deeply. Woohyun looked down. 

   " You know, you're really bad at lying, right?, " Woohyun said, " I know you love me too, "

   Sunny let out a tiny whimper and then started sobbing. Woohyun rubbed her back and murmured into her ears.

   " It's ok. I'm here and I promise to stay with you. "

 

Flashback

 

Sunny walked out of the door. Her vision was getting more and more blurry as the days past. She struggled to see even if it was right in front of her. 

" What if I'm turning blind? How will I help Woohyun? I'm only going to become a burden to Woohyun. " Sunny thought, crying. She tried to toughen up but the same thoughts

went to her head. She decided to go away but not before helping Woohyun a bit. 


Sunny tried to toughen up and go into the doctor's place. She let out a deep sigh and went in. Dr. Chu looked at her, becoming more haughty by the second.

" Well. Why are you here? I thought you guys didn't need me. " Sunny glared at him.

" Stop acting haughty. I can destoy you. " Dr. Chu let out a laugh.

" What can a girl like you do? " Sunny slightly bit her tongue before continuing. 

" You think I don't have evidence and money to hire a lawyer to you. However I have evidence that your son tried to me. I can send this to a tabloid place and you're carreer will be over. " Dr. Chu's face paled with each word and he cleared his throat.

" What do you want? " Sunny faked a smirk, masking her fears before replying.

" Cure Hyun Jo for free. "

" I can't do that. It's very costly. I could sell this place it still wouldn't be enough. I could do half. " Sunny bit the inside of her cheek. It was better than nothing.

" Fine. " 

 

Sunny looked back at their house before turning away.

" Hyun Jo. Woohyun. I'll miss you guys. "

End of Flashbacks



Woohyun held Sunny's hand and led her to his workplace.

" Guys! Look who I have. "

They all looked at him, gaping before rushing over and engulfing her into a hug.

" We missed you so much. " Sunny smiled and hugged them back.

 

After they finished eating, Woohyun took Sunny outside for a walk. 

" I'm happy you stopped stealing, " Sunny said. Woohyun looked at her and smiled.

" Of course. After I realized how it feels to have something stolen. " Sunny gasped.

" Someone stole from you. "

" Yup, " Woohyun said as he bent down closer to Sunny.

" You. You stoled my heart. " Sunny let out a laugh.

" You're so greasy oppa. " Woohyun smiled and gave her a kiss before holding her hand again.

" I can't believe the guys beated up Dr. Chu. Like I would've done it but he's the one saving Hyun Jo. " Sunny laughed and hit his arm.

" I'm gonna punished them. It's not good to use violence. Hmm... I should put a lot of salt in their food next time they come. " Woohyun looked at her excitedly

before pulling towards the house.


" Let's start and bring it to them later. "