Chapter 1

Lu Han's Wife

 " I told you to leave me alone for gods sake! " Lu Han said, throwing the case down at the ground. Unlocking itself. He wore a white suit, with a black tie hanging down at his collar. Wearing matching black pants and shoes.

" Why, Why should I? " She pointed out at him. She wore a night dress, it was white. Her hair in a bun, wearing pink slippers. She had her glare by the case, and got to it in a jiffy. She opened it up, it held cigarettes, money, and a pouch of pills. " What are these? " She stood up, holding the pouch of pills.

" Pills, as you can see. " Lu Han said, the guiltiness flowing up of him.

" Don't lie to me Lu Han, Don't lie to me. " She pointed out at him. Her index finger pointing at him.

" They're Drugs.. "

" Goddamnit Lu Han! Drugs? Don't you know how much they sue? " She throwed them to the ground.

" Why can't you just ing leave me alone and be happy! " and Lu Han left her, he marched off to their room.

 

 It was morning, and Yuri was quietly cooking eggs and bacons. It was Saturday, so the family can have some time together. " Mommy, Me want to help. Anna wants to help too. " Eun Mi smiled. Holding her stuff teddy bear, and Yuri laughed. " Eun Mi and Anna can help me anytime.. "

 

 Eun Mi learned different things, and both of them enjoyed. " Mommy, What are my brothers and daddy doing outside? " She pouted. Looking up,

" They're playing basketball sweetheart.. " Glancing at them playing. They looked happy,

" What's vaskitvol.. " She said, having hard time to pronounce it. Yuri smiled and laughed. Petting her hair.

 

 They may not be the perfect couple, but they look like it.. They seem different, but completely perfect. " Yuri.. " it was Lu Han, who grinned then it flashed off his mouth. " Can you forgive me? I promise I wouldn't do that again.. " He begged already kneeling down. " Please? " and her kids laughed. And the both did too laugh.

" Of course.. But there's a curfew.. Nobody can be late until 10:00 P.M. "

" Promise. " and He hugged her tightly, Yuri looked happy. But Lu Han.. something was different about his face. It's a sinister grin. A Grin of a deadly Maniac.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ( Short Cut ) So, I'm just saying that blah blah Lu Han's a biggot at first but.. As time flies he truly sees what love is <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 It was about 10:00 P.M. and Yuri heard him, and felt him leave. Hours passed and he was not back. She thought of something else going on with him. Is this really how a Married Person act? Is this how we should be to eachother? Is love really a lie? and She stood up. Going down to the living room. She wasn't sure what was so noisy downstairs but.. She peeked through. The T.V. was on, and someone was with Lu Han.. Another Woman maybe? Is he cheating on me? No he couldn't. She couldn't believe it, their faces were far apart and then a small kiss formed in their lips.

 

 She panted heavily, hiding behind the wall. Her eyes shedding with tears. She couldn't believe it. Was that really Lu Han? Is he really like that?..

 

 She looked behind her. Noticing the woman with Lu Han. She screamed, and Lu Han charged up to the door noticing the two. He can't believe what he also saw, he can't believe it..

 

 Yuri panted heavily, sitting upright on her bed. It was odd inside their room. He was already out of bed, " Honey! Come down here! " she heard Lu Han shout. It was only a dream.. Nothing strange. Yuri thought, but it was odd. Her curiosity is just swelling up inside her. She stood up on her bed, and wore her pink slippers. And her blue coat, Tying her hair in a bun.

 

 " What's this about?.. " She laughed, then noticing the breakfast on the table. " You guys did this? "

" The kids almost did all the work.. Those little angels.. " He giggle, and stood up to Yuri. He had both of his arms around her waist, and Yuri's arms flew to the back of his neck. She pecked him on the lips. " Thank you, " She muttered, giggling.

" You're welcome.. "

" Now, I want to eat what you made.. I bet it would taste fan- tastic! " and She smiled, theo thers did too.

" The eggs are a little burned but it's edible. " The eldest said, Chung Hee. " It's the best Eun Mi can do.. "

" Eun Mi cooked the eggs? " She said, hugging her little child. 

" Yep, but with a little help of course! " The second one said, Cha Bum. Chung Hee and Cha Bum shared high 5's and hugged Yuri. 

" Thank You, I appreciate the work... "

 

 But Lu Han wasn't there anymore.. Where is he anyways? Yuri wondered, thinking about him. And she sighed, and enjoyed the free time with her kids.. Meanwhile at Lu Han.. He was upstairs at the study room, on facebook and chatting this sacred, and mysterious girl.. Who is she?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Oooh! A Mystery Girl. Hint! In SNSD also.. Who can it be?

A. SNSD's Taeyon

B. SNSD's Sunny

C. SNSD's Sooyoung

 

 Pick wisely! ^^

 

P.S. The story is short because It's dark here and I'm tired.. Mianhamnida/Joesonghabnida!

P.P.S. The Main Image would be up soon! ( Or not that soon ) ^^

P.P.P.S. I'm sorry if it's not really ' understandable ' I'm still a little ( bleh ) in real life. My eyes are tired. Just got enough time to make this chapter happen.. ^^ Nighty Night Night.

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME <3