Of Sweet Sundays and Kisses.

Of Sweet Sundays and Kisses.

A/N: hope you all will enjoy the story! :D 

 

_

 

September 15,2013 ♡
 
Today is SS,as Jongin would call it,the initials which meant 'Sweet Sunday'. To Jongin,Sundays are the sweetest day and there's actually three reasons to it.
One reason being Sunday is a day off and second reason is because when he and his cute wife first met,it was a Sunday,and also,on the day both of them said their vows,it was also on a Sunday.
Another reason is being able to wake up to his beloved wife,Kyungsoo's face.
Jongin positioned his right hand under his chin while supporting his head weight with his arm that was on his soft pillow while sitting slighty up, quietly staring admiringly at Kyungsoo's features. From his forehead all the way down his perfectly shaped jaw,Jongin thought how did he manage to get someone this perfect.
 
 
As soon as Jongin snapped out of his trace,The alarm clock that his beautiful wife set before snuggling up to his chest the previous night rang.
 
Kyungsoo turned his head that was originally on the left right and cutely rubbed his eyes with his small fists before letting out a soft yawn. 
Jongin smiled,“Morning to you,love.” Jongin gave Kyungsoo a peck on his lips and Kyungsoo returned a smile before stretching his small hands out to ruffle Kai's soft blonde hair before replying,“ Good morning too,Jongin-ah.”
Kyungsoo then lifted his petite body off the shared bed when Jongin decided to lie down for a little longer.
 
 
Jongin chuckled as he watched the cute little one stumble out of bed and taking small little penguin steps to head to the bathroom to brush his teeth and make breakfast for both Jongin and himself.
 
Kyungsoo took about 3 minutes in the bathroom and then headed to the kitchen to start preparing breakfast while it's Jongin's turn to use the bathroom.
Jongin stepped into the toilet and reached his right hand out to the toothbrush holder which contained two toothbrushes with the same heart-shapes design,only in different colours; pink and blue. Jongin picked up the blue one and brushed his teeth 
like how he normally would,not leaving the toilet before he's done with combing his fingers through his hair to style it neater since Kyungsoo ruffled his hair few moments ago. 
 
 
Leaving the bathroom,Jongin made his way to the kitchen and sat on one of their four transparent chairs that was paired along with their transparent glass table that has two purple table mats at the right side of the table,each one infront of each seat. 
 
From Jongin's seat,he could actually see Kyungsoo fumbling with the coffee maker,which actually led Jongin to think back.Coffee had a special meaning to both Kyungsoo and him too. 
 
 
About 3 years ago, June 20th ,2010.
It was having a downpour and both Kyungsoo and Jongin were still complete strangers until that fateful day.They first met at the cafe because they  were finding for the nearest shelter to be able to hide from the heavy rain.
When Jongin noticed Kyungsoo,he believed that it was love at first sight.
Noticing that the smaller boy was actually shivering and trembling by a bit,Jongin offered Kyungsoo a freshly brewed cup of cappuccino which Kyungsoo gratefully accepted and had a little talk with Jongin was what that started their friendship and not to mention,relationship.
 
Other than that,Their wedding was lalso held on February 5,2012 which is a Sunday,too.
 
 
“ Jongin-ah! Breakfast is ready!” Kyungsoo said in a cheerful tone.
 
Jongin didn't respond and Kyungsoo turned back with his both hands on his hips before gritting his teeth,“Kim Jongin!” and that made Jongin snap out of his memory rewinding. “Yes,babe?”
Kyungsoo took both plates filled with goodness and placed the plate with a bigger portion on the table mat infront of Jongin and handed him his knife and fork while placing a cup of milk at the side of the table mat.
 
“I said,Breakfast is ready.” Kyungsoo showed his cute eyesmile.
“Thank you,Soo." Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's forehead before looking down at his plate which included 3 pieces of bacon,a pool of scrambled eggs,four sausages and two pieces of toasts. Jongin took a sip of milk before starting to dig in.
 
“What were you thinking about that had you so immersed?” Kyungsoo stuffed a piece of toast into his mouth. Jongin chuckled,“Thinking about our past and how Sundays are meaningful to us.”
 
Kyungsoo smiled and recalled why Sundays are extremely meaningful to them. 
 
“Maybe...Sundays are just fated to be meaningful for us.” Jongin whispered before leaning over to Kyungsoo's side of the table, the bread crumbs away from the sides of Kyungsoo's plump lips,then after placing a meaningful kiss onto them.
 
 
 
_
 
A/N: So that was it guys! :D what do you think about it? :D did you all like the story? :D
feel free to comment below and let me know what you think about this plot too! :D 
if you have any requests for a fic(i'll be accepting fanfic requests,but only for hunhan,baekyeol and kaisoo.i won't be writing the other otps :( sorry~) anyways,if you would like to drop a fic request,just pass by my wall and drop a message or you can also inbox me :D remember to include your genre to! 
hope you guys enjoyed this short one-shot :D 
(ps: if you spot any mistakes,please correct me and i'll correct the words! I wrote this story out at 1am last night so ;_; )
(ps:#2: yes guys, i do know that Jongin has wine red hair now but I prefer his blonde hair so I wrote him as a blondie instead :b)
comments are anticipated! 
please do also check out my other 4 ongoing fact fics, and also the previous one-shots i wrote last year. :D 
 
till the next time,lovelies. 
muackzzzz 
 
♡eelyn♡