Everyday we're shufflin'

Going Co-Ed
“ah I’m bored” dara whined her head on her desk as her brown pigtail up do stuck out as bom placed a bow on the end of her art. “me too” she sighed sitting back in her chair “well do your homework I know both of you didn’t do it” chaerin sighed finishing up student council paper work. 
 
         “you damn Skippy I didn’t do it” bom ranged slamming her fist on to the desk as if to show her determination not to do the retched work. “unni please your yelling this like a high pitch squeak that will kill me if I continue to hear it” minzy groaned rubbing her temple “minji-ah I don’t need you to listen to me” she told the younger with a sweet tone “place in those beats unni bought you and shut your plump lips into a thin line” she said in a threatening sweet tone.
 
       Minzy complied not wanting her unni to rip out her vocal chords for voice move of her opinion.
 
        “threatening is a crime and a form of bullying” chaerin told the older placing her work into a folder. “Well sue me because I don’t think anyone ever complains” bom sighed placing her chin on her hand. “right no one ever complains” chaerin sighed standing from her chair “come on dara come with me so I can hand this in” she told the older who popped up with a grin on her lips. 
 
      The pair escaped the room leaving the other two behind. “where are they going” amber asked entering the room along with sulli and luna “who knows” bom said with a bored look “ah sulli ah” bom said scaring the young baby face girl “y-yes” sulli answered a little nervous “let me do your hair I’m bored “bom said pouting her lips. Sulli knew bom love to do hair and make up when shes bored but bom also did those things according to her mood and judging by dara’s hair she was feeling rather weird.
 
        “dara unni” a voiced yelled as chaerin and dara walked down the hall “ah krystal” dara said stopping to see the red head “chaerin-ah you went back to black”  kyrstal stated touching her hair “yes well vic can be a stubborn person” chaerin sighed. “I know she’s threatening to cut mine off” krystal sighed “so what did you need” dara asked the girl “right “krystal said snapping back on track.
 
           “come with me your going to love this” she said taking the blondes hand and dragging her back the other way. Chaerin watched with a grin before continuing to the dragon who waited in her chamber.
 
       “here is the paper work” chaerin sighed placing the paper down on the desk that victoria sat at. “mhm” victoria looked up noticing chaerins now black locks “I see you finally gave into the school dress code” she looked down to the uniform “well slightly” she said with a half smile half ugh face. 
 
     Chaerin sighed at her childhood friend “vic you can be so picky” she said looking to her. “yes that is way things should be seeing I am the vice president of the student council” she told chaerin “will you should be president seeing the only reason I am president is because you bet me and I have this competitive streak” chaerin said sitting on the table. 
 
        Ignoring her friends harsh manners Victoria simply smiled stating “I don’t think it would have been any fun if you didn’t join the race” victoria said placing down her pencil and looking to the black hair girl in front of her. 
 
        “you just love to butter me up” chaerin said causing her to laugh “yes but you know in the next few days we will be crossing over with an all boy school” she said “yup and I wonder how the girls will take all this” chaerin sighed looking at clock.
 
   The bell rang as it became after school hours. Minzy headed to cross country while amber went to tae kwon do practice and luna, Krystal, bom and dara headed to band practice. Sulli rushed to her basketball club which she was the president of. 
 
     “ok shall we start” luna said at the mic , dara was on the guitar while krystal was on the bass and bom the drums. “yes let’s hurry so we can get corn before 5 because it closes then” bom explain krystal scuffed a laugh and dara giggled as luna only sighed “ok romantic cat from the top” she said to the girls.
 
           “ugh so many papers” chaerin groaned placing another file on the stack “well we have to get this done before the male students arrive” Victoria reminded chaerin looked to her watching her concentrating face before smiling to herself. Victoria looked up feeling watched and caught the smile that remained on the girls face. “what” she asked weirded out “nothing I just remembered the time when we had to learn the alphabet and I was the one complaining the whole time” chaerin said laughing.
 
           “how can I forget you made me teach you how to write an A” Victoria said now holding a smile “yup because that’s what I wanted to head toward seeing you always beat me to it” chaerin said drawing an a in the air. 
 
           “funny how the tables turned” Victoria sighed placing down her file.
         
           “good run today minzy” a girl with light brown hair called minzy smiled waving back. She turned walking toward the gate when she spotted sulli bouncing her ball. Smirking she rushed over and placing a hand on her shoulder sulli jumped turning to see a grinning rabbit. “minji” she said frowning as she watched the girl come down from her high laugh.
 
        “yes and your sulli” she said poking the girls nose, sulli watched her friend go into a laughing fit before punching her arm. “wow next to you I am short” minzy sung looking at height difference “which is why I joined basket ball” she told the girl. “well your cute so it doesn’t matter” minzy said “yes it does” sulli sighed “how short boys want some jinri” minzy said stating her real name “please don’t” sulli said laughing. “whats so funny” they looked spotting amber her short hair sticking to her forehead as if she ran a mile. 
 
       “aigoo I run 8 miles a day still don’t sweat that much” minzy told amber passing her a handkerchief “shut up” she said taking it and wiping of her sweat. “ladies” the girls turned spotting the others rushing over. “ew amber” krystal said keeping a good distance “jagi don’t be afraid” amber said walking toward her “take this as my token of love” she said holding out the drenched cloth “your so gross” krystal said giving her the please look.
 
         Amber grin running toward her watching the girl run away frantically as the others laughed following the pair.