Goodbye

A Love That Couldn't Last

 

I've know Park Jeong-su since I can remember. He was my best friend, my secret crush,and he was my everything. I kept telling myself to tell him how I felt but was a coward.

Why didn't I confess when I had the chance?

When I did have the courage it was too late. He had someone else.

Why did she have to come into his life?

Why did he marry her?

After her I couldn't bring myself to ruin his happiness.

Why did I not try harder?

After his wedding I just went home and sat by myself and drank.

I was in so much pain. My chest hurt so bad. Why did this happen to me?

Why?

Why?

Why?

He was suppose to love me. He was suppose to end up with me. I don't want to live any more. 

So I wrote a letter and sent it to him. I didn't want to feel pain anymore so I took some sleeping pills and drank some soju to wash them down. I laid in my bed and with my last breath I whispered Park Jeong-su I love you.


:1 week later:

Leeteuk's POV

It's been a while since I heard from Kristen. She isn't answering her phone and I'm getting worried. 

"Teukie you have a letter from Kristen," Lizzie says as she hands me the letter. "See I told you, you have nothing to worry about," she smiles and gives me a kiss.

I couldn't wait any longer so I opened up the message and as I read it my eyes fill with water and the uncontrollable tears fall.

Dear my Jeong-su,

This is not your fault. By the time you get this and finish reading this I will no longer be in this world. I want to thank you for everything you've done for me. You made me the happiest girl in the world. You made me feel loved when no one else did. You made me feel wanted. I didn't know how to tell you how I felt. I really couldn't tell you because you got a girlfriend and then got married. I kept holding on to my unrequited love but it just hurt to bad for me. I love you so much and I wish you all the best in life and the years to come. Please don't forget me and don't let this bring you down. Again this isn't your fault. Don't be sad and please do not cry.

Love,

Kristen