Hallucination 1.0

EXO Daydreams

IMAGINES: #1 You're a Math geek. "11 squared plus 22?", he asked out of nowhere. "143.", you smartly replied without looking. You felt his lips onto your cheeks, "I love you, too."

 

#2 He was tilting his head from left to right as he stared at you real close. "Spell marriage in five letters.", he said. "I'm stupid, y'know that!", you hit his face with your hands. He held your hands away from his face and said, "It is spelt as T-O-D-A-Y." Your eyebrows twitched. He knelt down and put out a diamond ring from his pocket and asked, "Will you marry me, baby?"

 

#3 Imagine him blowing air on your nape.

 

#4 You were wiping his sweat running down through his neck.

 

#5 "365, we'll have each other---" Kris held your hands as he sang your most favorite line of the song. "365, inlove forever." And winked on the very last part.

 

#6 He s his hands around your waist, helping you put the buckle of your belt on.

 

#7 His ways to wake you up: -Making circles on your navel that makes you feel tickled. -Breathing near your nape in his minty fresh breath. -Darting small kisses on your face, without skipping any part.

 

#8 You can't sleep. You stopped from turning left and right when you felt something long wrapping your body and pulling you close onto something hard, his chest, and heard, "Let's sleep together, baby."

 

#9 Luhan was lying down on the trampoline, watching you play. His body bounces as you jumped. He intentionally tripped you which made you fall on top of him while the tramp still goes up and down.

 

#10 He cornered you in his arms as you lied on your bed, he was on top. He lifted himself. "WTF LUHAN! WHAT ARE U DOING?!" you yelled blushing. He started to do slow push-ups (P.S. on top, okay? Lmao). He stopped and whispered, "UMM. EXERCISING BABY."

 

#11 He wrapped his arms around your torso and found his hands touching your pants' zipper. You spanked his hand. "Wait baby. I'll just help you zip this up".

 

#12 You were inside the car and kept on chatting him with all your nonsense thoughts for 45 minutes now. He's annoyed, and that's what really your intention. "Ain't you gonna stop?" he hissed. "No." you answered fast and continued speaking. He landed his foot on the break and pulled you in for a kiss and your eyes widened in shock. After couple of minutes of, he pulled back and you just rested your head on the seat's head rest and shut up.

 

#13 You woke up underneath him. His body was really landed on yours and his face was close enough for you to feel his breath. "Happy Birthday, baby." Luhan smiled and planted a soft, but very long kiss on your lips.

 

 

 

NOT SATISFIED? I'M SORRY, I'M NOT THAT RLY GOOD IN DESCRIBING A SCENE SO U MIGHT AS WELL DONT GET SOME OF THEM LOL :)