Chapter 5-Confess?!

Is A Glance Enough?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri gasped. She didn't expected that Minho will recognized her. Sweat are now running on her forhead.

 

"should i look at him?" Yuri whispered to herself.

 

Suddenly Minho's Phone ring.


He answered it. "Yes I'm on my way now. I have to talk to Onew hyung too. Yes, okay wait me there." Minho said then hung up the phone.


Minho look at Yuri who's still hiding her face.
 

"I'm sorry I thought you're Yuri." he stand up, not waiting for her to answer.

 

  As The bus stopped ,Minho went out.

 

Yuri put down her bag then take a deep breath. "phew that was REALLY CLOSE." She said wiping the sweat on her forhead.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"black pearl? i don't know who is this and plus why did you expect me to know  this person?" Onew said then rolled his eyes.

 

"i'm just asking" Minho took the picture that Onew's holding.

 

"that blackpearl likes you a lot.She even have your picture hyung." Taemin grinned.

 

"how come you think it's a SHE maybe it's a HE" jonghyun added.

 

All of them laughed.Minho just rolled his eyes.

 

"i hope it's Yuri.." Minho whispered but key heard him.

 

"too bad,She doesn't know you"

 

Minho just sighed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"next time don't be so clumsy if you don't want Minho to know that you like him." jessica said coldy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter