It comes up to…

Red is...

It comes up to…

 

The radio show lasted for almost an hour, and amidst the fact that his mouth is still burning from all of the things he consumed, they manage to handle the radio interview and live broadcasting thoroughly.

All of them were flexing their head all together as they walk stiffly toward their van, groaning as they felt the tiredness started to seep into them already, all they can think was their own bed waiting patiently at their dorm.

“5zic ssi?” that caught him by surprise as he was about to walk out from the door when a voice called out to him, turning around he frowns as he saw a familiar yet unknown face greeted him.

“Ah u are-“ he furrowed his brows even deeper then, he could swear that she looks pretty familiar, but he still unable to put a name to that familiar face even he tried.

“Ah how do u do, I’m Rainbow’s-“

“Ah, u are their stylist right?”

She beams a bright smile to him when he was able to place her face, “ah yes, I’m Rainbow’s junior stylist how do u do?”

“Ah, yes, how do u do?”

He paused not sure why Rainbow’s stylist was there actually, though from the way she greeted him earlier, it was obvious that she was waiting for him.

“Ah! Sorry, Jaekyung unnie told me to give 5zic ssi this.” He eyed the paper bag warily, not that he didn’t trust Jaekyung, as much as they hate each other, or the other way around, she won’t do anything to harm him, it was the guilt that he has forgotten suddenly surfacing again that makes him a little hesitant to take the bag from that girl.

Though she doesn't seems to notice his hesitancy as she most probably grew tired of holding out her hands barring the bag to him, in the end she sorta shoved it into his hand, instead.

“It’s dosirak.” She announces it to him, not waiting him to check to contain of the bag himself.

He merely nodded at the relayed information.

“It was prepared by her fans for today’s recording, though it was plenty so she packed two for 5zic ssi, as she said that 5zic ssi most probably are hungry now since 5zic ssi haven’t eaten anything yet and needed more than one since there will most probably be other mouths to feed too.”

“Please just call me oppa, if u don’t mind.”

“Really?”

He just nodded this time, he opens the bag slightly to notice two nicely packed dosirak inside it. He also notices a small tumbler inside the paper bag too.

“That drink is from her herself, she specially bought the milk and prepared it for oppa during the break she has, if oppa doesn't mind, it would be nice if oppa can return the tumbler back after using it.”

“This is hers?” he took out the tumbler out then.

“Yes,” she nodded her head then, “Jaekyung unnie always brought her own tumbler since she doesn’t really like using other people’s cup or mug for her own drink. Ah, I forgot!”

Taking a step forward, she rummages through her sling bag then, taking out another package, beautifully wrapped package along with nicely tied bow ribbon on top of it, “this one is from Jaekyung unnie herself. Her own baked cookies, since she only have this one, she can only give this to u. She said u needed it, same with the milk, something about easing the hotness away.”

“Easing the hotness away.” He groans then, running his hand into his hair, he was about to curse when he saw the innocent look on the stylist’s face. He shut his mouth then.

“How is she?” he asked that instead.

“Jaekyung unnie? She was okay this morning when I was prepping her, though just now she doesn't look that good, she was a little pale too and she just won’t stop coughing. Though- ah!”

“What?”

“Jaekyung unnie said that oppa would ask that question and I was to tell oppa that mind ur own damn business!”

He smiles then. If she was able to send him the message, then it means that she is okay.

“Oppa I gotta go, we still have more recording to go. Have a nice day oppa.” With that she bows down to him and quickly scurried away, disappear from him almost in an instant.

He shook his head again then, groaning as he takes another look at the paper bag that he is holding now, he gingerly put the cookies inside the paper bag too then before holding the bag tightly to his chest.

 

“What is that hyung?”

He slapped Giseok’s hand as the younger one was eager to take the paper bag away from him, glaring at him, he slowly took out the dosirak from the bag, eliciting the impressed ooh from the van, then.

“Is that from ur fans hyung? That looks yummy.”

Kangnam take a look at the top of the dosirak, “with love Kim Jaekyung jjang!!! Rain-nous.” He read it aloud then.

The other two gasped then, wide eyed, “this is from Jaekyung noona hyung?”

Giseok quickly snatched the dosirak from his hand, “where did u saw Jaekyung noona hyung? Why u didn’t tell us? Is this for us hyung? It looks yummy.”

“Yah, I thought u guys have already ate?”

“We could always have more hyung. We are growing kids after all.”

“Growing kids my . U two can have that one then. Yah, Kangnam do u want this too?”

The only respond he got was an extended hand hold out to him, grumbling he took out the other dosirak then, “we need to share this since I only have two.”

Kangnam only shrugged this time, propping himself to seat nicely next to him, he took the dosirak from their leader and placed it in front of him.

“Uh what’s that hyung?”

He quickly, closed the paper bag then, sealing the tumbler and the cookies inside it, barricading it with his hands and his chest, “this is mine!”

“Is that cookies hyung?”

“Mine!”