...

don't play around (at least not with my heart)

Sungyeol’s in the kitchen getting something to drink when his roommate Sungjong steers around the corner and takes the glass of juice out of his hands and downs it all.

 

“Excuse me, but have you ever thought of getting your own?” Sungyeol demands, taking the now empty glass out of Sungjong’s hands.

 

“I just did,” Sungjong smiles all pretty-like and then he turns on his heels to leave, making Sungyeol roll his eyes as he pours more juice into the glass.

 

When Sungyeol enters the living room, he finds Sungjong sitting with his legs crossed on the couch, watching some variety show while their dog Dubu is asleep next to him. It’s been three month since Sungjong forced Sungyeol to even allow the existence of Dubu in their apartment, but hey, it’s a little hard to continuously tell Lee Sungjong no, especially when you know he’s got an evil streak in him and he could at any given time kill you in your sleep. So Dubu moved in and now Sungyeol has to feed a twenty year old college student and a dog. Just great, not to mention he’s got two boyfriends.

 

“So, which one are you seeing today? You’re all dressed nicely for a date,” Sungjong asks, though he doesn’t really look at Sungyeol, “Oh, I bet it’s Woohyun because you’re wearing that ridiculous bracelet he bought you. He’s got terrible tastes, by the way.”

 

“It’s cute, shut up,” Sungyeol defends. It’s a black woven leather bracelet with silver ends and it’s a little tacky looking, but it was the thought that counted, at least to Sungyeol.

 

“So it is Woohyun today?”

 

“Why are you even asking?”

 

“Myungsoo said he wants to drop by tonight.”

 

Sungyeol stops fiddling with his shirt collar and sighs, “You know I’m still mad at him.”

 

“Yeah, but he seemed really upset so I told him it was okay to come over.”

 

“Whatever, I’m leaving.”

 

“He’ll probably stay until you come home, you know?”

 

And Sungyeol bites his lips because he knows. He knows Myungsoo will come over, ask for where he’s at, then watch boring variety shows with Sungjong until Sungyeol’s returned home from his date with Woohyun. It really wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened. Sungyeol finds that he gets into more arguments with Myungsoo than he does with Woohyun, which is really saying something considering how Myungsoo is always pining on Sungyeol and Woohyun could break up with Sungyeol anytime he wanted. Not to mention, Sungyeol and Woohyun clash with each other more, but the thing Sungyeol has always liked about Woohyun is that he’s always the first to apologize and he always does it quickly, whereas Myungsoo will mope and broad for days until Sungyeol finally feels sorry (really sorry) and forgives him.

 

“I’m staying over at Woohyun’s.”

 

-

 

Woohyun takes Sungyeol out to a really nice bbq place and Sungyeol loves going to restaraunts likes this because Woohyun always cooks the meat really nice and God, Sungyeol loves Woohyun’s cooking. Their night goes really well and Sungyeol’s mostly forgotten about Myungsoo (mostly) and he feels so ing high when he’s with Woohyun and that’s probably mostly because Woohyun’s a really wonderful boyfriend and knows how to take really great care of Sungyeol and , sometimes Sungyeol even questions why he’s even still bothering with Myungsoo. It’s fun having two different boyfriends, but maybe Sungyeol’s only with Myungsoo for the attention (how is that even possible when he’s got Woohyun cooking for him and buying him things and loving him?) because whenever he’s with Woohyun he can’t really imagine being with anyone else.

 

At least not until he gets a call from Sungjong.

 

“Hyung, you should come home now. There’s uh-”

 

Sungjong stops talking to yell at Dubu who’s apparently chewing on something he shouldn’t and then he’s back to talking in the phone, “There’s an emergency, come home now.”

 

Then absolute silence and Sungyeol’s sighing as Woohyun gives him a concerned look.

 

“Sorry, Sungjong says there’s an emergency back home,”

 

Woohyun nods, “It’s alright, I understand.”

 

And he kisses Sungyeol, long and deep and , Sungyeol really loves Woohyun.

 

-

 

“Hyung!”

 

Sungjong opens the door as Sungyeol is still trying to get his keys out of his back pocket.


 

“Come inside, it’s a mess!”

 

It really is a mess, there’s a bunch of ripped pillows and broken glass around the living room and just what the happened here? Dubu’s locked in his crate and Sungjong is holding a black trash bag.

 

“This is all your fault Yeollie hyung, all you had to do was make up with Myungsoo. All you had to do was have one boyfriend. All you had to do was keep your damn bedroom door closed!” Sungjong says before he throws some of the pillow chunks into the trash bag.

 

“Uh, what happened here?” Sungyeol asks, while Dubu whines in his cage.

 

“Ask Myungsoo, he’s passed out in your room.”

 

Sungyeol doesn’t want to stay around Sungjong anymore because the younger male looks like he could seriously strangle someone and that someone would most likely be Sungyeol. He decides to go down the hall to his room and the door is slightly open and he pushes it all the way to find Myungsoo snoring lightly into his pillow and his shirt’s a mess and his hair is all mused in that funny way that always happens to Myungsoo when he sleeps for even just a minute. Sungyeol chuckles because the way Myungsoo is sleeping on his bed right now is so ing cute and domestic and damnit, Sungyeol can never stay mad at Myungsoo.

 

He pulls off his jacket and takes off Woohyun’s bracelet before walking over to the closet and pulling out some sleeping clothes. He quickly changes and then walks over to Myungsoo, lightly shaking him and mumbling his name. It takes awhile for the younger to wake up and Sungyeol can smell soju on his breath and he helps Myungsoo sit upright before yanking his shirt off and God, Myungsoo must be really drunk because he thinks Sungyeol wants to have and he’s pushing himself against Sungyeol and kissing him, only his mind is still groggy with sleep and alcohol and all his kisses are sloppy and saliva covered. Usually Sungyeol would put a stop to this because ew, Myungsoo is practically drooling on him but something about the whole thing just makes Sungyeol laugh and he grabs Myungsoo’s neck and directs his lips to his own and he’s kissing Myungsoo and all he tastes is soju but it’s okay because now he knows that Myungsoo’s had a lot to drink and Myungsoo always been one to keep the bottles of soju to a minimal count so knowing that Myungsoo’s gotten this wasted because of Sungyeol just makes the older male feel so ing appreciated in the weirdest ways ever.

 

He pulls away from Myungsoo and steadies the drunk before shoving the shirt over his head, “change,” Sungyeol demands and Myungsoo obliges, sliding his arms into the holes and letting Sungyeol help him.

 

Getting Myungsoo to change his pants into Sungyeol’s basketball shorts is just as hard and Myungsoo still thinks that Sungyeol wants to do the nasty, but Sungyeol manages somehow and they end up falling on Sungyeol’s bed, Myungsoo’s legs automatically wrapping around Sungyeol’s longer ones.

 

Sungyeol sighs into Myungsoo’s hair and it still smells like his shampoo and God, Sungyeol really loves getting taken care of by Woohyun and being treated out and being loved by Woohyun. However he can’t help but adore taking care of Myungsoo and treating Myungsoo and loving Myungsoo and Sungyeol really hates cuddling but with Myungsoo he just wants to hug him and wrap his arms around him and just be with him.


It doesn’t take long for Sungyeol to fall asleep and before he does he can’t help but think about how much he just loves Myungsoo.