Jung Daehyun

My boyfriend/girlfriend, or my enemy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Eunji, wake up." 

 

Eunji groaned and rolled her body over to the other side of the bed, cuddling even closer to the bolster. Taemin chuckled lightly and shook her body. " Euuuuunji~ Wakey-wakey~~" He cooed.

 

" Five more minutes..." Taemin shook his head. *Aye girl. What am I going to do with you?* He thought playfully and sat on the bed. He tried shaking Eunji again and tried waking her up again- this time, with a stern tone.

 

" Rian. You don't want to be tardy on the first day of school, don't you?" He chided.

 

Eunji finally stirred and reluctantly pushed herself up and sat on the bed, hugging the bolster tightly. Taemin got off the bed and walked around it towards the window. He grabbed the curtains and pushed them to the side, letting the sunlight in.

 

As if knowing the perfect angle, the sun's rays entered her window and hit Eunji. She seemed to radiate with brightness and Taemin acknowledged the fact that her sister is really pretty. Putting aside her bad behaviour, language and attitude, she seems like a decent girl.

 

*That's my girl* Taemin thought, with a huge smile and a sense of proudness swelling in his heart.

 

" You know, hyung.."

 

His face fell and the swelling of proudness disappeared instantly. " You should really stop staring at me like that." Eunji looked at him and smiled.

 " And you, my dear girl, should stop calling me hyung and start calling me O-ppa. Come try. O....ppa."

 

"......Hyung."

 

Taemin threw his hands in the air in exasperation. " I give up." Eunji cackled and got off the bed. She walked towards Taemin and planted a kiss on his cheek.

 

" Good morning, oppa." She emphasised, " As you can see, I'm wide awake now so you can go down and help Noona with breakfast. I can hear her yelling for you already."

 

True enough, the sound of someone yelling out, " Taemin!" could be heard. Taemin chuckled once more and ruffled her already-messy-hair. " I shall go and help her now. Go and get ready. I'll see you at the dining table baby~" He blew a flying kiss and smiled.

 

Eunji scrunched her nose in disgust and threw the bolster at him but missed by a few inches after Taemin had decided to run out of the room, laughing like a mental patient. She chuckled and shook her head. 

 

*Sometimes I wonder whether he is the younger one or I am.* 

 

She then headed towards her cupboard and slide the door open. Eunji stared at her uniform and her eyes trailed over to the right, where the piece of plastic sat on her dressing table, mocking her. " Well, a rule is a rule, even if I despise you." She squinted her eyes at it. Shrugging, she took out the uniform and went off to the bathroom, humming a random tune.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The house was suddenly filled with laughter everywhere. Eunji grumbled and hurled an eggroll towards her obnoxious brother. Naeun was laughing along. Even the workers who heard the laughter, laughed too. 

 

" Yah Park Taemin I will rip your head into shreds if you don't stop laughing like....now." 

 

Taemin's laughter slowly faded and he wiped away his tears. A sigh escaped his mouth and his right arm clutched onto his stomach.

 

"That was epic." He muttered and took a spoonful of rice and started to eat. His eyes landed onto Eunji again and the corners of his lips twitched slightly.

 

For a moment, no one said a word. Until....

 

" PUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

 

" OH MY GOD TAEMIN YOU DISGUSTING FOOL!" Eunji and Naeun screamed together as rice spluttered all over the place and landed on them. Taemin covered his mouth and continued laughing but stopped abruptly when he choked on the remaining food left in his mouth.

 

Eunji sent a glare towards her brother while Naeun handed him a glass of water and rubbed his back. *Idiot*

 

" *Cough cough* Sorry Eunji. It's just that," Taemin paused and drank some water before he continued, " what in the world are you wearing?"

 

Eunji raised an eyebrow. " My...uniform?"

 

"Not that. I meant what's up with the neatness? It's giving me the creeps. And oh my god are those Appa's glasses when he was 21? Are you seriously wearing them to school?"

 

 

" I --"

 

" And what is up with those knee-high socks and awkward black shoes and..and..What is wrong with your hair?! Where is my little fashionista sister and what have you done to her?!" Taemin gasped in horror and placed a hand over his chest. Eunji sighed and facepalmed.

 

" I'm still me, hyung." Taemin's hands slid down and rolled his eyes. Naeun just sat there, cleaning up Taemin's mess with an amused smile. Watching the pair of siblings is just simply amusing and hilarious.

 

*Stupid hyung* *She and her opposite honorifics. Where did I go wrong in teaching her.*

 

"Ignore him Eunji. Can you explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter