Chapter 10 - Last Chap ~

My Puppy :3

Final Chapter

 

Notes….nothing, just love singing the chorus of paper planes since I just don’t know what or how to sing that part …

 

 

 

“ Mario, fetch! “

 

Yuri flung a flavored chew toy to the air and just as the furry creature dashed for it, something else dashed for her –

 

Arm.

 

“ eeeowowowowowowowwowow ~ “ she yelped cutely as a pair of alligator teeth playfully sunk unto her arm flesh.

 

“ kekekeke “ the alligator only giggled after letting go off of her newly pronounced mademoiselle’s arm.

 

Rewinding to the declaration –

 

“ Yul…who’s she? “

 

A much more petite woman raised a deducing brow at Yoona, after which hooking her arm on Yuri.

 

Which made Yoona’s insides boil but she knew better not to sink in someone’s petty stature.

 

“ you must be – Jessica “ she replied with calmness, but with a certain tinge of spite.

 

Jessica smiled an equally spiteful grin, biting the bait.

 

“ just so you know rebounds don’t last long…it doesn’t even go deep “

 

Yuri could only gesture around the two venomous women to not bite each other, glancing at them anxiously, metaphorically, but one evil thought in Yoona wants to literally chew the woman’s head off.

 

“ – just so you know TOO, UNNIE – “ she still forced her promptness of addressing someone older, yet it sounded double edged.

 

“ that THIS rebound here or whatever you ungrateful people you call yourselves, is happy to have such a cherishing person with her, THIS rebound also doesn’t deduce thoughtlessly this person’s selfless, sweet, patient actions to be a form of suppression on your side – losing your freedom is it? – WELL I don’t …cause this here is my freedom “ she forcefully pulled Yuri on her side.

 

Yoona successfully pulled Yuri out of Jessica’s arm, but in the cost of causing ….a cat fight

 

Exchange of really colorful words cycled around, petite arms flung across Yuri’s face, which worked to her advantage she easily grappled both thinner arms, apprehending the two cats from scratching each other’s face off, but that didn’t stop them from looking for other ways to reach other’s smug face once again, it continued till most of passer bys and neighbors took notice and the concerned ones called for the authorities.

 

After the being apprehended by the neighborhood watch instead, both have gone on their own ways, with Yoona forcefully claiming what’s hers; throwing a self-righteous look at Jessica and holding Yuri by the waist, pulling her away from the crowd.

 

Both have been endangered with a restraining order, from each other only which was a win – win situation for Yoona, quickly concluding that she only has to bring Yuri around her, near her so that the other dog bait(she once called Jessica during their cat fight) would not go near her or take, bug Yuri.

 

And that concludes Yoona’s declaration.

 

 

= = = =

 

 

 

“ Mario heerreee boy ~ “ Yoona patted her thigh calling for the dog’s attention but Yuri beat her to it by just one single eerie whistle, eerie on human ears that is.

 

Arf! Arf! Arf! Mario ran to Yuri’s arms giving her face a whole droolful greeting.

 

Yuri could only shut her eyes close before Mario’s syrupy assaults, and before she could hold the furry creature away from her someone had already pushed her to the grass leaving her more defenseless.

 

“ ack! “ it was the overly green-eyed alligator, pinning her down the ground to probably greet her with another syrupy assault but no, before she had done anything  Yuri was surprised to see a couple of wet wipes on her Yoong’s hands, before she could ask what it was for, her face had already been greeted by the peach scented wipes.

 

“ excuse Mario – “ she elbowed the canine away from the other.

 

Yoona cleaned the other Pup’s face first before playfully poking its nose with her finger.

 

“ eeep ~ kekeke “ replied Yuri, it was a way of thanking her.

 

They smiled at each other, feeling the grateful air around them, cherishing the very first moments they have for each other subconsciously hoping it would last forever, but it was only the beginning.

 

Beginning of an inevitable sweet, sour, bitter train.

 

Holding each other without touch, keeping each other’s mutual feelings without chains – it was one of the beauties of falling intently for someone.

 

“ kekeke “

 

Yoona kissed the latter’s forehead, then pulling away gently, then kissing her nose, then pulling away gently again, it was a cycle waiting for Yuri to protest but she didn’t, she would only grin back and be obliged of being showered with kisses by her lover.

 

 

= = = =

 

 

It has been a week since they had been a couple, and this was the first working day that they didn’t get to see each other, only text messages was their closest contact.

 

Yuri held her complaining tummy, apparently empty, it was lunch hour at her workplace and she didn’t join in on the lunching workgroups, instead she still had several animals on her table, a baby chimpanzee in particular, giving the little creature its daily health examination, one of her workmate’s interrupted her.

 

“ ..uhmm Dr. Kwon – there’s ..cutie – I mean a woman outside looking for you “ a stuttering seemingly blushing intern informs her.

 

She smiled knowing who it was, she remembers telling her lover not to visit her at her workplace as it may have microbes that could infect her, but Yoona’s only reply was; “ I’m already infected sweetie, by you – you’re bacteria “ or so it didn’t sound as sweet as Yoona thought it would have but luckily Yuri understood it deeply.

 

Yuri carried the little chimpanzee along with her, having it cling unto her waist and chest and walking to where her doe eyed beauty was.

 

“ heeeeeyyy there ~ “ Yoona’s bright smile was enough to blind the vet clinic’s workers, but for Yuri, her body only absorbed it’s light turning it into her basic sustenance, empowering her over all nature. Just like them plants…and there….photosynthesis or was that the right spelling or term…..mom will really kill me if it wasn’t right with her being a science teacher…..haha okay enough.

 

Yuri smiled back at her, “ heeyy what’s your name? “ the latter asked while itching to hold the cute creature.

 

“ her name’s Elizabeth…like Liz Taylor ..kekeke “ Yuri replied while carefully passing the toddler chimpanzee unto Yoona’s arms.

 

“ no kidding…, kekke who named her that? “

 

“ me – since I always had a pre – historic crush on Liz Taylor, kekek I forgot to tell you that I also had this weird fantasy of being one of her many lovers, but more scandalous since I’m a girl…kekeke “

 

Wrong move their Kwon, she forgot how her girlfriend always wanted to be nerve deep into her life, and that includes crushes and untold stories, which was a whole mistake in one sentence for Kwon, which earns her a suddenly aggressive Yoona, she only heard half of Yuri’s explanation and her senses buzzed out;

 

“ okay give me that Chimp you call Liz  “ as quickly as she said it and as quickly as she took the poor animal away from Yuri.

 

“ …baby you okay? “ inquired Yuri, suddenly worried about Yoona’s furrowed brows.

 

“ more ..scandalous since you’re a girl – “ she repeated mockingly, while not even giving any physical or eye contact to the curvacious vet.

 

“ uuhmmm  - baby….? “

 

“ oh no….why don’t you baby that actresses’ corpse instead or this poor monkey you called Liz! “  she retorted, making the other workers giggle at their cute bickering.

 

Yuri made an ‘oh’ face, realizing what went abruptly wrong, she scratched her nape.

 

“ baby – it’s ..not a monkey…you see it doesn’t have a tail? And that it’s larger than monkeys, it doesn’t habituate on trees – “

 

Keep on going Doctor Kwon, she only received a nasty glare from Yoona, most probably saying the same; keep it up Doctor Kwon – obviously a threat.

 

BUT again…, considering they’re at their first stages of a relationship, lack of senses or obliviousness seem to always have a place in their train.

 

“ – it’s funny how these chimps also have a menstrual cycle – “

 

“ – it’s funny how you can’t tell whether you’re girlfriend’s in one too! “ Yoona shot her another glare then walking out of the facility – with the chimp on her waist.

 

“ wha… - baby! I’m so sorry whatever it is that I diddd “ Yuri of course, chased her.

 

The interns, who obviously had crushes on both, only shook their heads.

 

“ I had it…..how could two gloriously attractive women be with each other… “ said intern number one.

 

“ I’m gonna take care of…cat’s…maybe…” said intern number two.

 

“ I’m gonna die alone…. “  said intern number three.

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

“ Yoong please this is – “

 

“ ridiculous? “

 

Yoona stopped on her tracks; a sudden thought came into her, Yuri on the other hand held unto to her arms, warmly facing her.

 

“ I …yes – I’m silly.., perhaps my way of showing how much I wanted to be involved in your life is….silly.. “

 

“ sweetie …nooo… “ Yuri leaned in closer to lock gazes with those sad doe eyes.

 

“ I’m in the wrong at the same time “

 

“ no me too, perhaps I went too far there and not even thinking of how such details can actually affect you – us ….”

 

An abrupt silence filled the atmosphere, only knowing gazes stirred.

 

Yoona finally broke out a smile, “ you mean.. Liz Taylor .. “

Yuri chuckled “ not her….our ship? The crew in it…., which could mean a lotttt of small details such as Liz Taylor again, and your weird tummy scratching in your sleep “

 

“ kekeke “ she chuckled back, but Yuri continued.

 

“ your anxious nail biting, aligning your pencils on your desk before studying, leaving cartoon network reruns on to make you sleep and even memorizing the red devil’s numerous names in cow and chicken… “ she got pinched before she could continue.

 

Yoona laughed showing her famous alligator teeth along with it, “ you see Yul, you know a lot of me already, to the tidy bit details…. “

 

“ don’t be like that – we shouldn’t rush things babe, every thing’s better when we let nature take its course “ Yuri playfully pinched the chimp’s cheek then landing a peck on Yoona’s nose.

 

Both giggled then exchanging adhesive stares.

 

“ I remember your friend Taeyon talking bout your teeth that resembles an alligators ..kekeke “

 

“ hmph! “

 

“ speaking of Taeyon unnie, why does she have so many voice calls on your home phone? “ she inquired, but not really worried.

 

“ yeah, bout that… it’s really ..worrying me “

 

“ wae? “

 

“ is she alright? –“

 

“ what do you mean? “ Yoona was still unaffected deeply, knowing her unnie’s feats, this could be one of them as well.

 

And speaking of Taeyon indeed, after Yuri playfully pinched Yoona’s waist, an obviously fuming midget rushed towards them.

 

“ – hey Yuri! “ she greeted sliding right in the middle of the two.

 

Yoona had a mix of a holding – in her laughter and puzzled face, while Yuri waved at Taeyon, greeting her as well.

 

“ why didn’t you answer my calls? “

 

“ yeah, unnie what’s wrong? “ Yoona piped in.

 

“ oh nothing really – I’m.certainly.not.trying.to.seduce.your.ex.away.from.you if that’s what you think“ she replied in a high pitched tone, sadly she didn’t know about them being together more officially this time.

 

“ uhm “ Yoona looked up gesturing an exaggerated contemplation.

 

Yuri pursed her lips, not wanting to offend the exasperated midget, although she already got the situation’s drift, she knows not to tick off an annoyed leprechaun.

 

 “ I left like .. 18 messages on your voice mail .. “

 

“ all heartwarming, full of sense, very sensitive – “

 

Yoona compressed her lips as well, she couldn’t take it anymore.

 

Heartwarming indeed –

 

Message number 1 – “ hello ~ It’s the disciplinary committee, I’ve got a WHIP and a WHIP here and it’s all for you two differentiate ~ “

 

Message number 2 – “ you realllllyyy love me underneath it all ~ hhhhhmmm.hhhhm.hmmm. underneath it all ~hmmm.hmmmmm.hhhhhhmmm “ she even sang that particular song in a more sensual tone.

 

Message number 3 – she wasn’t done with the ‘underneath’ and sensual singing “ UNDERNEATH your CLOTHES ~ there’s an endless story ~ there’s a WOMAN I chose there’s my territory ~”

 

Message number 4 – “ ….sigh…dear I fear we’re facing a problem ~ YURI PLEASE ANSWER THE PHONE I KNOW YOUR THERE! “

 

Message number # - “ love me ~ love me ~ say that you love me ~ fool me ~ fool me ~ “ exaggerated sobs were heard on the phone.

 

They brought Taeyon along with them instead to a nearby lunch place, after carrying the chimp Liz back to the vet; it took several moments for the delusional Taeyon to finally get the fluffy air between her dongsaeng and Yuri, seeing Yuri’s arms slithering around her dongsaeng’s waist, resulting in a blushy Yoona, them talking about things only the two of them know, making adhesive stares at each other, till Yoona playfully tickled Yuri’s knees under the table but mistakenly reached for her Taeyon’s knees, and that’s where she caught on things.

 

Again – they had a hard time pacifying her delusional mind, especially in public, good thing a gorgeous waitress arrived and totally distracted the delu – midget away from them, but not until hearing such eerie verdicts such as; “ and I had just ordered a voodoo doll – “ that sent shivers to the couple’s spines, but for Yoona it was from laughing inwardly at her unnie, one of her feats again.

 

“ hey what’s.your.name.sugar? “ she went on, and the waitress could only smile at her professionally.

 

She talked – rephrase that, harassed the poor gorgeous waitress the whole time that she didn’t even hear the couple tell her they had to go back to their respective offices already.

 

 

= = = =

 

 

“ stay at my place tonight? No for the whole weekend – “

 

“ pweeeasssee ~ stay at my placeeeeeeee ~ “ it went on for a couple of ….seconds, but of course, Yoona’s coworkers don’t have the same immune cutesy system with her Yuri and one of them just had to talk, whilst the others were only busying themselves with their work instead.

 

“ geez, Yoong if she says no, it only means she wants to keep things in her pants or skirt “ Sooyoung was that particular ‘good ol brash and frank’ coworker.

 

A couple of mocking laughs filled the office, and Yoona’s embarrassed air, if she remembers clearly she never even thought of such hormonal activities as the main reason for wanting her gorgeous Vet in her place for the weekend.

 

She covered her face, while her coworkers continued laughing.

 

“ yeah – keep it in your pants Yoong “ another unnie added.

 

“ bwwahahhahahahahhah! “ they laughed at her cost again.

 

Yoona was already making crumpled faces, holding in her irritation and laughter, she knows her unnies pretty well and that she barely gets ticked with them, but she just felt like saving her un – tainted soul;

 

“ why does it always have to be THAT particularly activity that should be done when someone sleeps over, why can’t we just have non – tainted fun, like scrabble? “

She was getting into her statement being all dead serious, and seeing her unnie’s faces slowly nod at her, she THOUGHT they were finally understanding her, unfortunately

 

“ pffft – scrabble? “

 

“ hahahahha! “

 

“ I play that with my grandma or when I want to turn off someone “

 

“ hahahahaahha! “

 

A throbbing ticked nerve was slowly appearing on Yoona’s forehead.

 

“ what else.what else.what else.! “

 

“ watch cooking or home designing all night! Or the betting channel! “

 

“ ahhahahahah! “

 

Everyone was oblivious of Yoona’s quick exodus, there was no point reasoning with the tainted she thought, good thing her mood was elevated with Yuri’s positive reply.

 

 

= = = =

 

 

It was a Friday evening, when Yoona arrived and immediately got caught up with her drool, not really, her eyes almost falling out maybe, seeing one of her puppies’ almost ‘di – furred’ body, which was actually just Yuri looking gorgeously hassled, with her pony tailed hair and it’s dangling escapees/strands on her face, her outfit which was a bunched up tank top leaving her well-toned abdomen generously greeting the world, and don’t forget about her short shorts, flashing those 8th world wonder pair of long curvaceous legs. (Too much…I know too much, that’s what I get for eating…..pasta? )

 

Yoona didn’t talk, only gesturing around with her round doe eyes inquiring the situation, what was Yuri doing and what’s with the stressed expression.

 

It took Yuri a while to notice her presence though, preparing a huge towel on the floor and not the carpet.  

 

“ oh hey – “ she patted her hands clean on her behind, then greeted Yoona with a peck on the lips.

 

“ what’s..going on? “

 

“ Mario, I bathed him, and of course I had to wrestle with him in the tub “

 

Yoona smiled at her then tucking the stray hairs on her ear, “ thank you – “ she kissed the hassled latter’s nose, earning her a smirk “ and I apologize in behalf of Mario’s behavior “ then kissing her lips.

 

“ it’s okay, I do that a lot at work anyway kekeke “

 

Yuri held her Yoong’s hands, caressing them then clasping both on her face.

 

“ I made you dinner, omurice and veggie diet for our little guy “

 

“ yyyyuuummm “ the shikshin smiled with all the salvation she could feel, after getting verbally harassed by her unnies at work she really needed something to recover her stressed self.

 

“ kekek It’s in the microwave, go on and eat while I dry up Mario “

 

Yoona nodded then squeezing her lover’s arms, after Yoona had left for the kitchen Yuri, instructed Mario to sit on the huge towel she prepared for him.

 

Their evening was spent with watching television, in some instances cuddle, then chat, while chatting, watching and cuddling they of course, steal intimate thumps at each other, smooching, nibbling on Yoona’s part since she oddly has a need for filling in her alligator teeth with Yuri’s shoulder, neck, arm, cheek, nose flesh, poor Yuri, while Yuri has a need also for having her tummy rubbed – just like a dog’s….but with her, after being tickled  and wrestled in the tummy rub process she gets sleepy, she yawns right after their loud and energy draining playtime.

 

“ hmmm – you’re already getting drowsy….? “ Yoona pouted her lips, whilst Yuri’s face while her head remained rested on her stomach.

 

“ kekeke ~ ..I am.. though “

 

“ hwwwaaaahhh ~ “ the latter yawned again.

 

Yuri wins since her spirited doe eyed beauty wants her rested for whatever activity they do for tomorrow and of course she is just considerate as well to her.

 

 

Yoona prepared her bed, placing two pillows beside each other, but she was having a hard time holding in her tomato red blushing face, debating whether she should only put one pillow for them to share or because the other one will lie on other’s chest instead, she let out giggle after putting only one pillow instead, and after finishing the bed she instantly wore her pajamas.

 

“ hey ~ “ greeted Yuri finally moving out of the bathroom, and freshened up for sleep.

 

Yoona didn’t greet back instead she quickly dove into the bed like a jumpy toddler, but Yuri just had to misunderstood the singular pillow on the bed.

 

“ where’s Mario sleeping? “

 

“ oh sometimes he sleeps with me on the bed and – “

 

“ oohh nuh uh, dog’s should always sleep on the carpet or floor, or else they’ll never obey you as the higher presence – canine hierarchy applies greatly to us humans  too “ she explained, oblivious to Yoona’s uncaring nature, all she wanted was for them to cuddle to sleep already.

 

“ so uhh… “

 

“ I’ll join on him on the sofa or carpet “

 

“ wae?? “ dreams of being an astronaut crushed, that’s what Yoona felt.

 

“ so you’ll join a DOG in their sleep rather than me? – HUMAN “ she was getting really logical all of a sudden.

 

“ ..I ..Yoong, he might get lonely since it’s the first time – I promise when he falls asleep I’ll sleep next to you – “

 

Crackle!!! ­

 

At last, the ‘oh so wonderful’ thunder and lightning was on Yoona’s side, advantage, as when she was having a hard time comprehending with her girl’s canine companionship aids and quickly losing the hope of snuggling with her to sleep, nature had just come through with her devastation, producing a cowering Yuri on her shoulders.

 

“ kekekeke “

 

“ …mo…moooo… “

 

aaaawwwwww ….. “ Yoona also had a face that says so, wrapping her protective arms around the scared now Yulpup on her upper torso.

 

Cracccckkllleeee!!!

 

Thank youuuu mother naturreee! Says Yoona’s evil brain

 

“ oomoooooo ~ “ her gorgeous pup held unto her tighter.

 

Kekeke – you’re still…a Puppy…

 

 

 

END

 

HWwaaaaahhh maaann, that’s if for my very first fic here, I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU SOOO MUCH DEAR SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTATORS FOR GIVING THIS FIC CONSIDERATIONS AND LOVE ~

 

Now to concentrate on updating and finishing my other fic’s here as well, for those who don’t know bout them yet, please do check it out; drop by at my profile to see them there ;) “ Oasis(multishot, bundle, whatever that is ;P) Heart Skips, Moment Blockers

 

*COUGH…COMPLAINTS AND PROTESTS ARE ACCEPTED *COUGH ~ on this particular fic.

 

 

REPLIES

      

@aservorova – hahahah! Thanks for liking the recent chap! I feel your feel too bud, “ aawwww “ ~ kekeke. I’m thankful you felt ..giggly for that or spazzed for it ~ kekeke.

 

@yy_08kkuma – kyaaahhh!!! I found my cat at last!!! Kekekkeek! :D sorry bout thatttttt, forgetful master ~ kekekek, yeeepppeee! It’s my very first time to have a cat…, soo uuuhhm let me see, I’m gonna have to register you to the local vet here so that you’ll have regular check ups and stuff, then I’m gonna buy you a cat mattress, cat food, cat toys, what else…kekekek, * your head like a cat, kekekek! Yeeppeee! I hope you don’t scratch and bite like those rude cats I used to greet in my neighborhood ~ kekekek, I’m glad you liked my update dear feline pet ~ I’ll buy you cat treats too ~ hahhahaha!

 

@soshi1990 – kekke you’re awesome bud, for giving out comments still ~ :P

 

@kk4b_doe – DON’T ..ever research those things..you got confused with on google….It’s uuhh…, something you won’t like or..uhhh not in your …clean train of thought…AHAHAHHA! That seriously made me laugh though ~ uhh yeha, Yuri kinda needed to prove to herself that she got over her previous lover and she isn’t blaming herself anymore of her heartache, recent that is.

*scratches head, thanks for reading and commenting on this fic!

Ahahahhaha! It’s okay, at least you’re honest bout the ‘dark’ chap you just said.

 

@ice-dancer – hahahahahha! Thanks for giggling and spazzing for this chap? Chap! Kekeke, I could hardly imagine you going crazy as well, cause you know when people type what they do, they kinda subconsciously do it as well, hahahhaha! And may I scold you for being up late at night….., hmmm! Hmmm! Hhmmm! Tsk tsk tsk hahahhah! But if it was to read my fics and comment on it….then…uhhh, I’m gonna have to tell you to…..aahh, THANK YOU! HAHAHHAHA!

 

That hhaappeenns… a loot..dear cute dongsaeng…, stress …is sadly..a part of life…..ahahah! sorry bout that, it didn’t help lighten your mood .. I know..at least I didn’t lie to you neh..kekeke. *pats your back. Kekeke. Wanna get something to eat instead? kekeke