Identity pt 2

Your New Life.

He extended his hand out a little further for me to grab and for some reason something in me made me move my hand and follow him. Once inside I saw white marble floors high ceilings and walls covered with beautiful paintings. He took me on a tour first before we talked, along the way he showed me his living room which held a 32in flat screen TV with a TV stand to match. The couches were large and comfy looking, as if you would sink into them if sat on them. At the front of the room there was a big fireplace with a huge red rug where you could sit and warm yourself up in front of the fire; In the center of the room sat a table that had a vase with beautiful black roses in it. I thought they were beautiful, I wanted to pluck one so badly but I decided against it. The next stop was the kitchen; the space was so vast it seemed more like a restaurant kitchen than one that belonged to a home. In the center of was a white marble table with a basket of fruit in the center, it had kitchen knives too. Then to my left were two refrigerators and to my right were two white stoves. He had a pot rack that hung over the center table in the middle of the kitchen, and the long counters next to the refrigerators had a dish washer under them. We made a stop by his bedroom he had a king sized bed with covers that looked so warm and inviting, I just wanted to jump in them. The bed had stairs that led to its pillowed surface, on either side of his bed sat two night stands, But what really caught my attention was the picture he had displayed above his bed. It was a black tiger with white strips and it had three little cubs with it so I figured it was a mother, she was wrapped protectively around her cubs while they were sleeping. His room had a connected bathroom; there was a larger round tub and a separate shower. The tub looked like it was built to hold at least six people in it. Walking out the bathroom, I looked up and saw a library and as I looked around some more I spotted the staircase that lead up to the library. His collection looked like it had a lot of variety and it held a lot of things that I didn’t know and have never read and that peaked my interest, I wanted to walk up there and start grabbing books until I had read every single one and obtained all the knowledge they had to offer but obediently I chose not to. The last place he took me was the dining room, In it was a glass table with black trim and at the bottom they shaped themselves into black roses. The trim on the chairs were of the same and the seats were white cushions embroidered with white roses, I took it that he really loved roses. He pulled out a chair so I could sit down; taking a seat next to me he looked me in my eyes his dark monstrous gaze was so memorizing. Smirking lightly he began to speak, “I can hear your thoughts, and I take it you love the house? That makes me happy because I made it just the way I knew you wanted it.” I looked at him and was confused the way I wanted it...what does he mean? I managed to get my mouth to work and I built up the courage to finally ask, “W-who are you?"