Cliche stories- Part 1

Kpop/AFF RantΦ

Cliche- from the French language, meaning overuse or so typical. No originality.

Why are half of the stories on AFF so predictable?

What's with the boy meets girl/boy, falls in love, gets married, happily ever after?

Before you get angry at me, I have to say this. I know that it's a fanfiction, but why are they so unrelatable?

I mean you expect me to read a story, that has a poor girl who finds her prince charming and get married without having any life obstacles?

Really people!

Example of an unrealistic story: Korean idol dates a foreigner or a commoner(of the same race), and everything is happy-go-lucky! They end up together.

I know that but that's how I see most stories that have to do with korean idols or korean actors/actresses.

Example of a somewhat realistic and relatable story: Korean idol meets a commoner and/or foreigner. They GRADUALLY get to know each other and develop mutual feelings for each other. As time goes on, they slowly began to care about each other on a deeper level and evetually confess their feelings. He/She begins a relationship with the person but as time goes on, the general public(whoever they may be) catches on and everything blows over. They go through racism due to the xenophobic environment(hence, assuming that the setting of the story is in South Korea).

This is at least relatable if the person who happens to be reading it is in an marriage/relationship, where one party strongly disagrees with the relationship.

____________________________________________________

What do you guys think?