HYERIN

Dream Book.

October 30th.

 

Alright, I'll admit that I fall pretty easy. It's not that I'm easy (I definately am not, trust me, I'm like a door that has 50 locks and combinations), but I'm not picky when it comes to guys. At all. I've liked guys that are short and lanky to guys that are tall and extremely buff. I don't really care what they look like... Okay, maybe that's a bit of a stretch. I have these ideal dream guys that even though I know they don't exist, I wouldn't hate finding someone like them. Is that a horrible thing to think of? Maybe I'm too hard on the guys I like, they aren't bad looking. I mean I'm not in high school anymore and I have more options, but they don't get to put on makeup and look nice. I have the easy life, I can wear makeup to make myself look better, they can't. I give them credit though, they manage to find girls that think they're wonderful and that's all that matters. Right?

I'm pretty naive when it comes to romance. Okay, let me tell you a secret. Don't laugh at me. I've never had my first kiss. Okay, let me tell you another secret. My last boyfriend, he was using me as a cover up. He was gay. He's still one of my close friends now, but I should of realized it when I walked in on him shirtless with another guy when I went to his house in the evening. Yeah, let's forget I said that.

I have these dreams every night about this perfect guy coming and sweeping me off my feet and it's the cutest thing ever, but it happens EVERY night. I live my reality life, and then when I go to sleep it's almost like I go and live a second life in my little dream world. I know, it sounds crazy and I probably am crazy, but it's almost realistic. When I touch the grass in my dream, I can really feel it. I mean REALLY feel it. When it rains in my dream, I feel the rain. I hear it. I can smell it (although I don't think rain really smells, but whatever).

I honestly don't know what happens when I go to sleep, but I have no problem with it. If I'm living some kind of double life as a different person that is actually likeable, I'll go ahead and live a double life. The guys in my dreams are like angels.

The guys. Oh my, let me tell you about the guys in my dreams. You know when you really like a guy and one day he comes up and says hi and that he thinks your pretty and you're standing there like, "Oh thanks," but in your brain you're going, ASDFGHJKL did he really say that?! It's almost like that feeling about these imaginary guys.

I feel like I'm running out of room on this piece of paper. You know what, enough of my documentary on my craziness. I have to get ready for Halloween tomorrow. I get to hand out candy, which is fun (for the little kids at least).