Always chapter 2-

Always (haehyuk ver)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: SECOND CHAPTER:D. This'll be about Hyukjae pregnancy months. Umm and about Donghae's relationship with Ryeowook.(not relationship as in couple but...Brother in law.) BTW im skipping his first month because the first chap already sums it up AND Ryeowookie is a diva here^^

 

Hyukjae's second month of pregnancy   "Haeeeee." Hyukjae whined loudly, causing his husband to poke his head into their shared room with a large smile on his face.   "Yes honey?"   "I wanna eat Jajjangmyeon." Hyukjae cutely said, giving Donghae puppy eyes.    "Hyukkie, its eleven at night. I don't think any shops will be opened." Donghae said, furrowing his brows.   "B-But, i wanna eat.." The older man murmured, acting ten years younger his age. Donghae smiled and kissed Hyukjae's forehead.   "Alright. I'll go get it, sleep well." Donghae reached out for his coat and car keys, then briskly walking out of the house, wanting to satisfy Hyukjae's food cravings as soon as possible.   "N-ah, I'm home. Ddang!~ Jajjangmyeon is here!" Donghae whispered, openening their bedroom door.   The sleeping Hyukjae immediately sprung up 90 degrees, wide awake. "JAJJANGMYEON!" He yelled with outstretched arms, as if he was reaching out to a toddler who had just took her first step. Donghae chuckled and placed the tupperware on their bed, then procceding to break to two entwinded chopsticks for Hyukjae to use.   "Thank you Hae-ah!" Hyukjae chirped happily kissing Donghae on the lips, sleep still lingering in his breath. Hyukjae dug in quickly, black soybean sauce all over his lips. The blond noticed Donghae watching him with a warm smile. Hyukjae looked up and gave  an eyesmile, since his mouth was full.   Wiping his mouth with a piece of tissue, Hyukjae pushed the bowl towards his other half, urging him to take a bite. "But, hyukkie, i'm not hungry." Hyukjae pouted. "Eat it with me." He whined. Donghae rolled his eyes, surrendering to Hyukjae's undying aegyo.    "Fine." Donghae took a tiny bite and Hyukjae shot him an encouraging smile, urging Donghae eat more. He sighed. i'm gonna be twice my current size if i continue eating.   ------   Hyukjae's third month of pregnancy   Just like every morning, Hyukjae woke up to something heavy on his tummy again. It wasn't the baby's weight, he knew it wasn't; it was much heavier than it. Hyukjae squinted his single lidded eyes, trying to block out the sunlight that was seeping through the curtains and take a good look at who or what had been causing the weight on his upper body.   "Hae? What are you doing, lying on me like that?" Hyukjae asked, raising his eyebrow.   "Shhhh." Donghae whispered "I'm trying to listen for our baby." Hyukjae laughed. "Hae baby, there won't be any sounds, It's still really young." The blond smiled fondly as he watched the Donghae's appa instincts already kicking in. Donghae looked up and pouted. "Really? But I've been waiting for 71 days already.." He mumbled. "But okay! I'll just hear again tommorrow!" Donghae suddenly chirped, causing the blond man to chuckled at his 180 degrees change of mood.   Hyukjae's fourth month of pregnancy.   "HYUKKIE HYUNG!" Ryeowook screeched, recieving glares from the other people in the airport. Ryeowook ran towards Hyukjae, dragging his poor (bruised badly) luggage behind him. Hyukjae yelped a little, immediately hiding behind his husband from the mad man he called 'Dongseng.'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter