Ace collaboration

Darling~

-no ones pov-

Time: 3:30 am

Running Man members have all gathered.

"Why are you calling us here so early?!?" Jong Kook roared. Jae Suk punched him, "YAH! Don't yell so early!" Jong kook just glared at him. Ji Hyo started jumping up and down, "Gary Oppa! Look!" She pointed to the feathers. "Woah! What is that?" PD Myuk stepped forward to give the running man the mission card to Kwangsoo. 

Kwangsoo read it out loud,

"Running Man,

you are all angels sent down from heaven,"

Gary cheered out "YES! At last someone knows me!" "Yah Kwangsoo! Just get back to reading!" Ji Hyo growled. Kwangsoo cleared his throat and continued, 

"but amongst you is a demon disguised as an angel. You will find clues around the building to as how you can oust the demon that is one of you. 

Good luck to all of you."

"Woah..." Suk Jin and Jae Suk said at the same time. "No! Not starting off with a race again!" Ji Hyo whined.

After a little chatting the running men got on their sweatshirts and entered the arena one by one.

1st running man to enter arena-  Jae Suk

2nd running man to enter arena- Ji Hyo

3rd running man to enter arena- HaHa

4th running man to enter arena- Suk Jin 

5th running man to enter arena- Gary

6th running man to enter arena- Kwangsoo 

7th running man to enter arena- Jong Kook

little did they know they were walking into the devils trap.....

 

-Back to you pov-

Your heart was thumping out of your chest by the time all the announcements were done.

You tried to calm your thumping heart and pulled out your phone, " 4 am... Time to recruit my fallen angel." Checking for anyone outside, you sneakily got out of the office room you were in. "Okay..." You whispered to the camera. "Where are they?" You looked around, "Oh! I'll check the emergency stairs." You creaked the door open almost silently and heard two people exchanging words. 

"Oppa, I'll go up and check for some clues. You take the floor below."

"Okay Ji Hyo sounds like a plan"

you gasped. "OMO! It sounds like it's Ji Hyo and Jae Suk!" You leaned closer to the wall and peered down the stairwell. "I'm right!" You thought  just as you saw Ji Hyo walk up after Jae suk left. "This is my chance!" You whispered. You quickly exited the stair well and waited right out side the door so you can catch her. The door opened slowly and you immediately sprang into action.  You covered from behind her as you whispered into her ear, "Come with me and be silent. Or I'll rip your name tag off with out any hesitation." You scared  her by ripping  off the corner of her name tagr causing her to squeal in fear. You dragged her into a nearby empty room. You finally let go. Ji Hyo turned around and silently screamed as she pointed at you, "You!" You giggled and walked closer, "what about me?" "You are SO SCARY ! What are you doing here??" You laughed and turned around to show her your black name tag. "I'm the Devil! And I'm here to oust all of the angels! But I need your help..." Ji Hyo's eyes widened, "Me?" You nodded, "You are now a fallen angel, my helper." You ripped off her name tag to put a small paper underneath that says 'fallen angel'. "They can't oust me as long as they don't know about me." "Really?" "Mhm!" Ji Hyo smirked and evilly laughed, "Yes my Devil Queen!" You laughed, "unni! Don't call me that!" "Now," you rubbed your hands together, "shall we start the angel hunt?"

Ji Hyo and you decided to oust The Easy Brothers first for a warm up. You knew that they'd stick together so Ji Hyo could lure them to you and you could eliminate them all in one shot. The plan was for Ji Hyo to lure them into a room and lock the door then you would come out and oust the 3 of them.

-Ji Hyo pov-

"aish! Where are those easy brothers?" I said to my VJ. "Ha Dong Hoon!" I called out. "Haha! I think I found something!" That should do it, whenever a flimsy of victory is in sight HaHa is sure to come running. And sure enough, I was right. "What is it Ji Hyo?" HaHa shouted as he came around the corner with Suk Jin and Kwangsoo in tow.

I shouted back, "I think I found a clue!" "Where, where?" Kwangsoo asked quickly. You gestured to a room down the hall, "In there!" Suk Jin took the lead and said, "well let's go!" I smirked. What innocent little angels they are... You sped up your steps at stopped at a certain door. "Go in, I'll shut the door behind you."  "Okay thanks Ji Hyo!" HaHa replied. You just smiled as the Easy Brothers filed into the room. I followed, but I shut the door and silently locked it. "Ji Hyo, where is it?" "Oh it a over ther--" I was cut off by a scream and the sound of name tag being ripped off.....

 

-you pov-

"Are they here yet?" You whispered to your VJ that was hiding under the desk with you. "OMO!" You covered your mouth with your hand as the door creaked open. "Okay thanks Ji Hyo!" You heard HaHa say as you saw his sneakers from under the desk. His feet were joined by 3 others. "Ji Hyo where is it?" You heard Kwangsoo say as he bent over to look in some boxes right across from the desk. Ji Hyo started to say, "Oh it's over ther-" You didn't waste any time and rushed out from under the desk and ripped his name tag off. 

"YAHH!" Kwangsoo collapsed to floor from nerves and shock. You darted for HaHa. "Who's laughing now? HAHA?" You laughed as you ripped his name tag off too. It was a easy target because he was just standing there with Suk Jin in shock. You whipped your head towards Suk Jin. "Bye Bye angels!" You gave him a hug and reached for his name tag. He tried to twist away but that only cause it to rip off because you had a tight hold on his name tag. "Ji Hyo unni! Our plan was a success!" You hugged her with joy. "It was so awesome! Did you see their faces?" She laughed and hugged you. You pulled away when you heard the announcement bell. 

Kwangsoo- OUT! Kwangsoo- OUT!

HaHa- OUT! HaHa- OUT!

Suk Jin- OUT! Suk Jin- OUT!