EPISODE 2 : A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR

SHE WAS NOT ME

 

NICKHUN POV

 

“What happen Taec?” I ask him as he placed his at the driver seat.

“Well, like you never know Yoona. She always gets what she wants. She always gets what she needs and more.” Taec answer while singing the lyrics and push the accelerate pedal, moving to the car park.

Aish, this guy. I just rolling my eyes and continue listening to the music in my mp3 player. Taec already park his car when ‘Blue’ song on its halfway flowing into my ear. I grab my stuff and walking towards our classroom.

“Yah! Nickhun!” out of the blue, Taecyeon scream closely at my ear make me jumping.

Arghh. What the hell is he thinking? My eardrum almost burst over taecyeon voice.

“Are you trying to kill me? Do you have to yelling at me like that? I’m not deaf person!”

“I’ve already called your name 100 times but you never listen to me.” He said with innocent face.

“What?” I ask him again with lower tone.

“Over there.” He said as he point at Yuri who’s running towards us. What else that she want? Sigh~

“Oppa.. Why you didn’t wait for me?” she asks me while she linked her arm with mine and rubbing her head on my shoulder. Does she think she was a Persian cat? Aish, she makes me annoyed.

“What do you want?” I try to escape from her grasp. Watch her face make me suffocated enough.

“Oppa.. I miss you so much. Don’t you miss me too? You never contact me at all during semester break.” She said pouting but still not let me go.

 

SNSD%2BYuri%2BRunning%2BMan%2BPreview.jp

 

 I don’t have any idea how I can hang out with this girl at first. Yes, I admit she was really good in bed. But, it was really not my type to stick with one girl when I can have many.

“Please, just stop pestering me. There was nothing between us already.” I said straight to her face and leave her behind.

“Wow! That was really mean.” Taec nudge me in the rib and smirk.

“Khun ah, Yuri was crying over there.” Chansung, the most innocent guy in my group just come over us.

I take a look over my shoulder. Ahh..What should I do with this girl?

“Just let her be.” I said and wrap my arm around speechless Chansung shoulder and walking to the class. Taec just follow from behind.

 

 

EUNJUNG POV

 

I and Jiyeon on our way to her classroom as the earlier accident kept replaying in my mind.

“By the way, whose that girls?”

“Ermm.. Which girl?” Jiyeon ask me back.

“The one that claim the parking lot is hers.”

“Oh, they were some jerk in this college. Never bother about them because you will waste your time.” She said with annoyance face.

“Okay.”

I was enjoying the college scene in front of me when good looking guy approach us.

 “Baby, I’m so sorry for not pick up your phone call. I was overslept.” He said as he hugged Jiyeon. Oh, okay. He was her boyfriend.

“Yah! Let me go Kim Myungsoo!” I can see Jiyeon was struggle over him.

“Are you mad? Forgive me will you? I will never ever ignore your phone call again.” He makes a puppy eyes with sorry hand gesture. He was so cute!

 

A7l-IRqCEAAMKfa.jpg:large

 

“Of course I was angry. Do you know that it was freaking hot standing under the hot sun and calling for someone who don’t give a to answer me?” I don’t know that Jiyeon was a hot temper person.

“I said I'm sorry, we could shake hands on it.” He was mumbling but Jiyeon just staring at him like an angry lion with her hand crossing over her chest. She was scary!

“Park Ji. Just get over it. He already asks for forgiveness right?” I’m trying to ease angry Jiyeon.

“Let’s break up.”

“What?” Both I and Myungsoo were startled over her word.

“We don’t have anything in common. And I’m not sure if our relationship can stay any longer. I think this is the best way.” I look at Jiyeon. She was calmer than before.

“I don’t have anything to say anymore if you say so. I’m sorry if you were disappointed with me.” There is frustration in his word.

Okay, I feel like I’m watching a drama now. Hold on, Eunjung. Don’t burst into tears.

“I’m sorry. I hope you will find another girl who is better than me. ” Jiyeon said with a smile draw on her face. But Myungsoo just kept silence.

“Come here. Mind to have a friendship hug?” Jiyeon open both of her arms.

“I hate you Park Jiyeon.” he said as he embrace her. This guy was really something. He doesn’t walk the talk.

Both of them had a warm hug. Ahhhh.. Such a wonderful scene in the morning. At the end, I watch Myungsoo walk away, leaving us behind.

“Need some tissue?” Jiyeon voice makes me come to my sense. I just shook my head.

“Aren’t you sad?” I look at her in disbelieve. Doesn’t she have any feeling towards him? He was her boyfriend anyway.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSu_SCvSW7-Fbk5rVkiOlN

 

“Should I? Sometimes a consistent and boring routine can make you feel bad. I feel so relieved now!” she was screaming with joy. She was so weird. how can she turn herself from fierce to adorable person in a second?

“Don’t you regret it for letting him go? He was handsome though.”

“Nope! Because I’ve got Nickhun. He was more handsome and charming than him. Hehe.” She was giggling with her drooling face.

How can she get a replacement after not a minute she broke up with Myungsoo? But it was not possible because she was pretty. She was so lucky. Sigh~

“Jungie ah. Don’t you need to register first?”

I almost forgot about that! I need to meet the Director first.

“Ahh..thanks Park Ji for reminding. I have to go now.” I said as I pulling my leg, running to the office.

“You want me to accompany you?” I heard Jiyeon yelling from behind.

“It’s okay. I can go by my own. See you later.” I answer her back without turning over her.

But, wait a minute. I don’t have any idea where the Director’s room is! And it was my bad luck because when I turn my back Jiyeon already left from there. What luck! You were so smart Eunjung ah.

When I was busy praising myself and searching for the building, my feet accidently hit the stair but luckily someone catch my body from behind.

“Be careful.” His voice was very clear to my ears.

If he was late for one second then my face for sure will successfully kissing the floor. He was my Dark Knight Armour for today.

“Ah, thanks a lot sir.” I turn my back and bow to him after he release his grip.

“It was nothing.” He said with a wide smile on his face.

Wah, this college was full with handsome guys. It was not a mistake I enter this college.

“I’m sorry.. Miss?”

“Erm? Ah, I’m sorry. Bye.”

I quickly turn my back and keep walking. It was really embarrassing for letting my guard down and he caught me red hand drooling over him. Behave Ham Eunjung.

“Excuse me, miss. But can you help me?” but he catch me and stop in front of me.

“Y.. Yes?” what he want?

“Do you know how I can get here? I’m looking for my brother.” he shows me his phone. It was a class number.

tumblr_mckc0hVEPw1rdeamlo1_400.jpg

 

“I’m sorry sir. But this is my first day in this college, so I really don’t have any idea.”

“Oh really? It’s ok then. Thanks btw.” he said as his lip curving at the edge. I’m almost melting.

 

“O..O..Okay.” why do I need startled in front of him?

“So, where are you heading to?” he ask as both of us start walking.

“To the office, I need to register first. But seems like I lost my way.” I said with a chuckle. It was really awkward.

“You were cute. The Director office was in the 9th floor, in that building.” He point at the building that is not far from us.

“Ahh.. Thanks a lot, ermm..”

“TOP. My name is TOP.” He said as he extends his hand for a shake. Does he say Top? His name was weird. Like a detergent brand.LOL.

“Okay. Thanks a lot Mr Top. I need to excuse myself first. See you later.” I said as I wave to him and walk away.

“Excuse me, but don’t you want to tell me your name first?” I heard him shouting from behind. Did he ask for my name? wah, I was so excited!

“Eunjung. Ham Eunjung! Bye Top shi!” I said as turn over my shoulder.

I walk into the building after we bid a goodbye. What a wonderful day!

 

TOP POV

 

14t-o-p_bigbang.jpg

 

Well, she was pretty. Looks like I have to come here often so that I can meet with her again. I think I need to give Nickhun a call first. Unfortunately, I’ve already call him a few times but he didn’t pick up his phone.

Where was he? Why he didn’t answer my call?  Is he busy? Its okay then, I can meet with him at house. But after a few steps, my phone was ringing. It was Nickhun!

“Nickhun ah.”

“What do you want?” he said with stern voice.

“Aish, what with that tone? Don’t you happy to hear me?”  

“Do I have to? What you want?” this kid never change at all.

“I was at your college now.”

“What are you doing in here??????”  

“Of course I want to see my little brother. Don’t you miss me?”

Well, I’ve already graduated on my Master study but I want to take a break first before start a new life as a career person.

“Yah! I don’t ask you to come. And one more thing, you are not my brother.” he still not become matured after I left for 2 years.

“Are you sure?” I ask him with a chuckle.

“Are you crazy? Just go back home. I don’t want to see your face here.”

“Okay2..  I love you little brother. muahh!”

“Yah! #$@%&*^(**&@” he was cursing at the end of the line.

 

ep8nichkhunshockedannoyed.png?w=594&h=44

 

I just laugh out loud when imagine his cute face burning with anger. What an interesting kiddo! I know he will accept me sooner or later. My instinct say so. :)