Sunset to Sunrise

Sunset to Sunrise

 

“I'm so ashamed you were the one who broke me and taught me to truly hate myself…unfold me and teach me how to be like somebody else….” Myungsoo said quietly as he looked straight into the eyes of his once perfect lover.

 

His world….

 

His one….

 

His only….

 

His Sungyeol….

 

“It, it was never my intention…Myungie…” was the only thing Sungyeol could say, Myungsoo was sure he could hear the sigh that never came, not out loud anyway.

 

“This has to be the end… I haven’t slept a wink since I never know what I want, what I need, so now, I think its best you stay away from me; but you sure don’t make it easy for me…” Myungsoo said a little stronger this time; he had made his decision, Sungyeol was amazing at first, the perfect boyfriend, and the pair were in love so deep, but then as time went by, he realised that the man he loved was holding him back and destroying his very self, from the inside out.

 

Enough was enough, surely….

 

“There’s, there’s nothing I can say or do, is there?.......goodbye my Myungsoo, I did really love you, and, well, I'm sorry for all the bad memories, but I will keep the good ones with me, forever….this is my last goodbye.” Sungyeol said with genuine sadness visible in his large brown eyes; he leant forward and captured Myungsoo’s perfect lips in his own, giving one last pure and delicately passionate kiss to his one and only.

 

The pair hugged tightly, and Sungyeol turned and walked away towards the entrance of the train station and into the sunset.

 

After sometime, Myungsoo turned away from the late afternoon sun and walked towards the bus stop to leave; off he went into the new bright sunrise of his life.

 

That evening the skies shed a few tears for the lost lovers.