Fin

3 a.m Fluffy Story

02.59 a.m

 

I rolled on my bunk after seeing the digital clock beside my pillow. Hell, why did I put a clock on my bed? I rolled facing the wall because in one minute someone would.......

 

I heard swift from the others bunk, I don't know whose bunk is that, I never know. I shut my eyes and pretends to sleep. I was sure that someone has woken up from his bunk, but I didn't freakin' know who was that and I didn't dare to open my eyes.

Because I wouldn't get that hugs again if he know that I pretended sleeping all the time.

 

The footsteps sounds closer to me, I can feel my face blushed a little. Geez why is he so slow? Just lie here, I'm waiting.

 

I'm pretty sure that someone is standing beside my bunk now, and he's staring at me. Wow that sounds scary. But I've waited this moment all day long, this is how I could get some stength for rough schedule next day and his scent make me comfortable.

 

That someone, hyung, or whatever he is, sat on my bunk and laid beside me. Yeah call me crazy but I gave some space on my bunk for him. Woah, why he don't do something?

 

Nah he's moving. I could feel arms around my waist and a face buried on crook of my neck. I inhaled the scent of his, now I feel peace, calm, whatever you call it. If I could I want to stay in this position forever. I in' in love with his scent..... or him?

 

My brain tells me "I'm a normal straight guy, why would I fall in love with a guy?"

But my heart screams louder "Why can't I resist those hugs and stuffs?"

My brain tries to bring me back to reality "I don't even know it it yongguk hyung, himchan hyung, daehyun hyung, jongup, or zelo"

But once again my heart screams more louder and louder than my brain "Why did I being in' the last time when he didn't come to my bunk?"

 

My brain gave up.

 

Well you won it, heart.

 

The guys beside me swift a little and I know it's the time. I felt my heart fluttered when he let go of my waist. Well, see you tomorrow, I'll miss your face on crook of my neck, your perfect hug on my waist, and absolutely your scent.

 

He went back to his bunk and I feel my lips formed a faint smile.

 

 

04.12 a.m

 

I was dreaming about harry potter series that I never finished when I felt a pair of muscular arms swaying my body. What the....?

 

"Yah yoo youngjae I swear I would wake you up with these ice cubes if you don't give any sign of life now. One....Two..Th-"

I threw my hands up to stop yongguk hyung from his new hobby, disturbing my dreams and sleep.

 

"Hang on hyung, let him take a breat for a second", junhong said with a husky voice. He must've  woken up seconds ago.

 

I sat on my bunk, look at the digital clock beside my pillow and grumbled. It's just 4 am! Why would he woke me up?

"I'm awake now, you happy hyung?"

 

"Has daehyun hyung finished his shower?", I heard my voice is as low as yongguk hyung's.

 

Yongguk hyung chuckled when he hear my voice, well I know it didn't suit me.

"Lucky you, daehyun has finished his shower just now", he pointed the bathroom. I walked to take my clothes and towles and headed to bathroom.

 

 

04.30 a.m

 

We are all finished showering and on our way to the saloon. I sat by the window and daehyun hyung. The saloon wasn't too far or near either. I will just sleep since I was sleepy.

 

I put my headset and leaned my head to the window.

 

 

04.48 a.m

 

My head is leaning on someone's shoulder. I don't doubt it, this shoulder must be daehyun's. Well I'll just lean my head here, it feels so comfortable for some reasons  and he isn't complaining at all.

 

Wait

It feels  so comfortable for some reasons

Is it

The scent....?

 

I am 1000000% sure it's the scent from that 3 am guy (?) -_-)/ I felt faint smile formed on my lips. I like the fact that daehyun felt something towards me.

He must feel something right? If he weren't why would he hugged me almost every night?

 

 

03.07 a.m

 

Why isn't daehyun wake up? I felt my heart crack a little, I was so excited and planned to talk to daehyun tonight.

Yeah talk, not something like confess because I'm pretty sure that I have nothing to confess.

 

Maybe he's way too tired. Our day was rough, though. I could feel my body hurts everywhere because of our schedules and practices.

 

I was thinking too hard until I heard a swift from daehyun's bunk. I took a long deep breath until daehyun lay beside me and put his arms around my waist.

 

Think fast. How should I start the conversation? We never talked a lot to each other before, how could I start this kind of conversation?

 

After about ten minutes he stood up from my bunk and it's my time to take action. Now or never.

 

"Daehyunnie hyung"

 

He turned around to look straight into my eyes, I could see that he is surprise at the fact I wasnt sleeping.

After seconds, he turn his gaze to the other space and continue walking to his bunk. What kind of game is he playing on?

 

"Hyung I talking to you"

 

He let go a sigh. "Call my name once again for the last time, please?"

My mind was blown, for the last time?? What did he mean?

 

"Daehyunie..... Hyung", I felt my face heated.

 

He got up from his bunk, walking straight to my bunk and then messed my hair. "Go on, what do you want to talk about?". I smiled ay his action.

 

"Hyung...."

"If you want to talk about my recent action.. Uhmm, I know that was really uncomfortable for you.. Err I'm sorry", he shuttered a little and it make my smile went wider.

 

He looked at me with confused look, I felt like a crazy guy. "That's okay hyung, and that was a... uhmm very comfortable". I could tell my face gone red and more red every second.

 

His jaw dropped. I cover my face with my palms, why did I say something like that?

I feel a pair of hands remove my palms from my face.

 

"Jae", he lower his face. I hold my breath

"Wha..what..?", I cursed myself for shuttering. I tried to look at the other space. But he placed his fingers on my jaw and forced me to look into his dark brown eyes.

 

We stared each other for a while but it feels like forever. And before I realized it, he placed his soft pink sweet lips on mine.

I don't know but shut my eyes because of shyness. So that's true that he had this feeling towards me, that thing make me smile between our kiss.

 

I feel my heart beat faster and faster, my cheeks gone red and redder, my body felt weaker and weaker. But I feel perfect, I feel like nothings gonna disturb this moment, I want this moment lasts forever.

 

Daehyun, finally, let go my lips and messed my hair. That's okay, my hair has been a mess before. I saw his cheeks are slight red. But I'm sure mine was redder than his.

 

"Do you mind if I sleep here tonight, jae?", he said with a smile. Probably the sweetest smile I ever seen.

I nodded and move a little to give him more space to lay on.

 

I smiled when he put his arms around my waist, he buried his face on crook of my neck.

 

"Daehyunnie hyung..?"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

"Love you more, jae. Anyway I love that nickname, my name sounds perfect when you say it", I chuckled at his cheesy words.

"Oh shut up hyung", I hug him and buried my face on his bare chest. He put his chin on my head. I don't know but I heard 'click' like a pair of puzzle.

 

Once again I hope this moment will last forever.

 

 

Woohoooo!

Look! I finished it! How was the fanfic? 

Thank you for reading~~~~