My Beautiful Roommate

My Beautiful Roommate

The drama is not yet overrr~


Seohyun's POV

 

I pouted, "That wasn't a very nice way of getting me to kiss you," I whined, laying in bed with Yoona as she hugged my waist.

"But it worked, didn't it?" she grinned, pulling me closer.

I turned and faced her, "Yeah, but that still doesn't change the fact that you ate my only lunch for the day,"

Yoona pecked my cheek, "I'll buy you lunch then," she said, getting up. I pulled her back down, "Don't leave, I'm comfortable,"

"Alright, alright," she chuckled. I burrowed my nose into her neck, cuddling into her.

"You're quite the cuddler aren't you?" she said, amused.

"Yep," I answered back.

"That's cute," she responded, kissing the side of my head and grinning at the same time.

 

"And you're a kisser," Yoona commented, making me blush.

"Yah~" I whined, burying my red face deeper into her neck.

"A good kisser in fact,"

"Yoona!" I cried out.

"I'm just complimenting you," she giggled.

"It's embarassing," I mumbled.

"Fine, you're a bad kisser,"

I leaned out, "Yah!"

 

Yoona's eyes widened playfully, "What? You don't want me to call you a good kisser, so I'll call you a bad kisser,"

I pouted, not knowing how to respond. Yoona smiled widely before kissing my lips once and twice, "I'm kidding. You're the best kisser I've known,"

Widenening my eyes at her statement, "Really?" I really couldn't believe it, she's probably kissed a bunch of people.

"Of course, I wouldn't lie,"

 

Grinning, I kissed her lips again, only meaning it to be a simple peck until Yoona's arms locked around my waist, keeping me in the same place.

I wasn't complaining though, my hands travelling up to her neck.

It was my first time doing these kinds of things with someone, I liked it. Especially since that person was Yoona.


Yuri's POV

 

"How did you even find the ring anyways? I thought it fell into the sewer," Jessica questioned as we held hands, walking to get breakfast.

"It got stuck on one of the sewer grids," I answered, playing with our interlocked fingers.

"Oh,"

"And you're going to explain to me why you left when we get back to my dorm," I said, looking down at her.

Jessica nodded, "Of course,"

 

As Jessica and I sat down at a nearby cafe for breakfast, a man walked up to us. "Ah! Jessica, there you are. Your mother and I were so worried," he exclaimed, pulling a chair over. 

I raised an eyebrow at him and he noticed me, "Jessica must've stayed with you overnight. I'm Jonghyun, her fiance and soon to be husband," he smiled at me.

Pressing my lips together, I lowered my head. I guess Jessica saw that because she spoke.

 

"Jonghyun, I'm having breakfast with Yuri, I'll go back later," Jessica spoke up.

The Jonghyun guy smiled, "Then I'll have breakfast with you guys,"

I was very close to flipping this guy off and punching him in the face until Jessica said something, "Can't you just leave? I'll be back later I said,"

The stupid guy just smiled again, "Nonsense, I want to eat breakfast with my wife,"

 

And he did.

He ate breakfast with us, uninvited. He took the seat next to Jessica and he was the one who held her hand. He was the one who spoke to her. And all Jessica did was let him. She didn't pull her hand back, she didn't stop him from talking. I'm sure it was just common manners, but seriously?

 

Then he leaned over and kissed her. And I watched as Jessica placed her hand on his chest, shoving him off slightly, "I.. I'm sick," she lied.

Jonghyun looked at her, worried, placing a hand on her forehead, "Oh, you are? We should get to the hotel now then,"

Then he turned to me, "It was nice eating with you," he threw some cash on the table and Jessica pulled back as Jonghyun pulled her away, "I'm going to stay with Yuri,"

 

Jonghyun gave her a weary look, "Call me, okay?"

"Yeah," Jessica replied.

 

He left, leaving Jessica and I. Letting out a sigh, I stood from the table, "Let's go back to the dorm, I need some explaining to be done,"

 

And as we walked, we didn't hold hands anymore, we weren't attached by our shoulders. No. We were quite a distance away from each other.

When we reached my dorm, I sat on the bed and looked at Jessica, "Start,"

 

Jessica sighed, "My parents, they own a large fashion company in the states. They have money, they have power," I eyed her.

"And when I say power, I mean they have the ability to make someone suffer,"

 

She took a deep breath, "And since my mom didn't like the thought of me being lesbian, she threatened me. She told me that if I didn't leave you, that you would lose everything,"

My eyes softened as I saw how Jessica's eyebrows furrowed and her eyes watered, "And.. I figured.. I figured that you could live without me. I thought that you'll be fine. I didn't want to be the reason that you were suffering,"

"So I left you. And we went to the states, she made me get engaged to Jonghyun after the second meeting with him, it was awkward, to say the least. In front of my parents, Jonghyun would force the skinship but when we were alone, I avoided him,"

 

Another shaky breath, "So when the marriage got closer, I got more scared because I knew that once I got married, I couldn't see you anymore. I couldn't hug you anymore, I couldn't kiss you anymore,"

A tear fell, "I couldn't love you anymore,"

 

That was enough for me to jump off the bed and pull her into my embrace, she was now crying. Hell, I was crying too. She wrapped her arms around my neck and cried into my shoulder.

I took a big breath, inhaling her scent that I've missed for so long.

 

"I'm sorry, Yuri," she cried.

"It's okay," I whispered, kissing the side of her head.

"I'm sorry,"

"Shhh.." I cooed.

 

I took a step back and Jessica took a step forward, making me lie down on the bed with her on top of me. She leaned back a little and sniffed. Bringing one hand up, I wiped her tears away, one by one while she continued to stare at me.

"Don't worry, Sica. I'd rather have you and suffer than not have you," I whispered.

 

Her lips trembled and I pushed my head up, capturing those trembling lips in mine. I cupped her cheek, using my thumb to caress the soft skin as our lips continued to move against each other's softly.

Jessica's hands tangled into my hair, gently massaging my scalp as my free hand slipped under her shirt, drawing circles on her bare stomach. Our heads turned the opposite ways as our kiss turned heated.

"I love you," Jessica mumbled into our kiss and I heard it clearly.

I the bottom of her lips and just as her lips opened, I leaned back, "I love you too," I replied, opening my eyes for a second. It was just enough to capture the glimpse of Jessica with her eyes closed gently, her lips parted. Damn, it looked like heaven.

 

Moving closer, I pulled her body against mine and our lips met, fiercer this time, more aggresive.

 

And then we made up for our lost times.