Final

Three Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bleh beware... I use a word you may not like

It had been three days.

Three days since my heart was broken.

Three days since I stopped trying.

Three days since I had learned that our love wasn't enough.

 


I hated it.

I hated that I fell in love with him.

I hated when my stomach would flutter when he would kiss me sweetly.

I hated how I forgave him, believing he would change.

But worst of all, I hated how I believed him when he said "I love you."

 


It had started two months ago.

 

The pain was unbearable when I had walked into our house. His lips were covering some woman's as their hands roamed each other's bodies. I froze as I heard my phone drop to the ground, a loud thud overtaking their noises. When had I dropped my phone? He in a breath as his head snapped to the sound of the thud, his eyes staring into my own emotionless ones.

"Y-Yumi."

I said nothing as I made my way toward the woman, grabbing her clothes and pushing them into her arms before shoving her out the door. After I returned to the room, I dropped to the floor, picking up my phone and making my own way towards the front door. Before I knew it, I was spun around and pushed against the wall. I growled as I glared at him, pushing his chest as hard as I could.

"Yumi, stop," he said as I instantaneously followed his command, my arms dropping lifelessly to my sides. My gaze fell to the floor as I clenched and unclenched my fists.

"She means nothing, Mimi-yah."
I flinched slightly as he used my nickname. I could feel the tears begin to swell up in my eyes.

"Nothing? You were practically in there, Byun Baekhyun! How is that nothing? If that was nothing, are we nothing too?" I shouted, looking at him incredulously as his eyes widened. My tears had already begun to fall as I shoved at his chest, freeing myself. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an embrace as I screamed, trying to break away from him.

"We are not nothing, Yumi. I love you. I'm sorry, baby, I'm so sorry," he murmured into my hair, his own tears falling down his face.

I love you he had whispered.

I love you.

 

That was only the start of our now broken relationship.

 


The second time I had caught him was because of his sudden distance. He had stopped talking to me, touching me, loving me. I wondered if I had done anything wrong. Wondered if I could do anything to get his attention. However every time I had tried to make a date with him, he would say, "I have practice, maybe next time."

 

On the day Suho had told me was their day off, I left work early, in hopes of surprising him. That was when I realized that I wasn't enough for him.

I giggled as I quietly opened the front door, slipping in and heading to our bedroom. As I peeked into the room, I unconsciously smiled after noticing Baekhyun sleeping peacefully, a smile visible on his face. I flinch as I hear another moan come from the bed.

"Hyunnie~ wake u-" I flinched as she looked at me, confused about who I am. My fingers immediately traced the ring on my finger, playing with it. It was always a bad habit. To play around with my ring when something bothered me.

"You're the second one this month." I mutter lifelessly. Her eyebrows scrunch together, my words playing over and over in her mind. She shook her head as she began to stir Baekhyun from his sleep.

"What is it, Minyoung baby?" Minyoung baby... How cute.

"Am I your second women you've had this month?" Baekhyun immediately jolted up from the bed, saying no when his voice got caught in his throat.

"Oppa, who is she?" 'Minyoung' asks as she scanned me up and down.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'm not anyone important to Baekhyun." I spat, my heart breaking silently.

"Minyoung, you should leave now." He commanded as she began to whine.

"No, no. It's fine. I was going to leave anyway." I muttered as I turned toward the door. Unfortunately, he pulled me back harshly, his grip tightening.

"No, Mimi. We need to talk. Minyoung leave now." Minyoung left quickly, soon after his grip loosening from my wrist.

"Mimi. I can explain."

"It's okay. I forgive you." His eyes widened in shock as he looked at me incredulously.

"You do?" I nodded my head as I smiled.

"Consider it a way to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter