x

I Just Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"HE ASKED ME OUT!!!!" Seoyeong shouted through the phone, Minhee rolled her eyes and said "Taehyung oppa? I kn-" she was cut off with Seoyeong laughing, Minhee got irritated since she wouldn't stop. "Y-YAH" she shouted. Seoyeong laughed once more and said "I was talking about Jungkook". Minhee nodded and when she was about to say something, Jimin took her phone and started to run around, whilst shouting "SHE CAN'T GO ON HER PHONE RIGHT NOW~ MY BABY IS BUSY~" The older one laughed and ended the call, he hid her phone in his pocket and ran to her.

"Sorry about that, but you are busy right now" he pulled her close to him and pecked her forehead. "W-what?" she asked. "You're busy. So no phone calls from Seoyeong for today. Okay?" he grinned and pecked her cheek, holding her hand after he started to walk and whilst she lace her fingers with his. "Where are we going today?" she asked. "Hmm..." he hummed. "Wanna go to the studio? I'll let you listen to me singing!" she chuckled and nodded. "Sure but is Namjoon oppa going to be there?" he stared at her at shook his head. "Why? Do you need something from him?" he asked, she nodded and said "Ne.. he said that he would give me cheesecake..." she pouted and when she did, he tapped her lips and said "So? I'm your boyfriend and I'll give you all the cheesecakes you want!" she laughed and pecked his cheek in return, he smiled and hugged her by the waist whilst whispering in her ear "Today we'll ignore everyone but each other.. arasso?" she nodded and hugged him back, wanting the moment to last longer but they were interrupted by Taehyung who was shouting. "What's up with him?" she asked whilst looking at him. "I'm not sure.. let's go find out?" he turned to her and looked at her nodding.

"Where is Jungkook??" Taehyung asked, the two shrugged and watched him storm out. "He's in the studio with Namjoon hyung" Hoseok shouted. Taehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter