Han River

Walking Your Footsteps

Ever since EXO debuted. Kris has always capture my attention from beginning to present. Although they debuted for almost a year now, he wasn't in Korea.

He was busy in China while I'm here all alone waiting for his return. Whenever he came back I would go by the airport to greet him but not like all the other fans, who is millimeters away from Kris. Pushing and pulling to get pictures of him. 

Standing far away from the whole scene. At least I get to see him and making sure that he had arrived safetly thats all the matters to me only.

Anyway besides that EXO-M finally returned to Korea to work on their comeback.

And here I am just walking around Han River in the middle of the night enjoying myself. The night's weather isn't too hot or too cold it was perfect. The sun slowly setting while I stand by the rail and watch it while the water slowly flow down by the river.

The Han River has always been my favorite place. A place where I can enjoy and having nothing to worry about.

Sighing I look to my right side there were two guys strolling in their bike. One of them was riding his normally but the other one was taking picture with his cellphone?  

"Is the picture good?" He turned around to look at his friend. That's when I finally notice that he wasn't watching where he's going.

-

"Ge, watch out." He quickly point but it was too late.

"Ahhhhh." I fell once the bike hit my side. The guy who bump into me got off his bike and walk towards me.

He had a concern look on his face. He was wearing shade and had a black packback as well.

"A-Are you okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to do it on purpose." He said calmly. I rubbed my ankle it was paining me. 

Looking up at the person who ride their bike into me, to my shocking it was no other than Kris, Kris Wu. 

"Its okay." I mumble. "Tao, hold my bag." Kris took off his backpack and bend down to my level as he help me up.

"Can you still walk?" He asked.

I inhale and try to walk but it hurts. What a great way to be a burden to him KimMi. I scold myself once he catches me. "Here I'll take you home." He said but I shook my head.

"No." I said pulling away from him hoping in one foot. "I'm fine." He suddenly grab my arms.

"No, I was the one who hurt you so I'm going to take the blame for it." Without any more arguments I agree to let him take me home.

 I don't know if I should be happy about this or was it just fate? But whatever happen today was really out of the blue. I didn't expect to meet him or Tao today. The good thing is that it was already dark so fans can't really recognize who they are. 

Stopping in front of my house I bow to them. "Thank you for dropping me home." He smile shaking his head.

"Here's my number. Call me once you got your ankle checked up, so I can pay for your fees." He wrote his number on my hand. 

"But its really okay." I sadly stated but yet he insisted. 

"Ge, Why are you giving your number to a random person?" Tao spoke in Chinese as Kris look towards him and shook his head.

"I was at fault, so I can't just let this slip away like nothing happened, what if she calls the reporter and tell another story? I'll end up in big trouble." Kris said back and he look back at me.

"See you, We have to get back home now." I just nodded waving bye to them once they left. Looking at Kris's number I sigh and save it into my mobile.

"I won't bother you I promise." I said to myself before hoping in one foot inside my apartment.

Living alone with my best friend Seuk Hye. We both have different jobs and helping each other paying rent. She was a model while I was her manager and design all her clothes for her. 

This job wasn't as bad as it is. I get alot of free time to enjoy life. Enough time to see Kris as well.