Drama

I Yearn For You

Jiyong pov:

It's because of me?

I slowly pushed Seungri away and dashed for the door.

When I turned around, I saw him start crying again.

"H-hyung...I'm sorry." He said, looking down.

I couldn't say anything. 

My head was spinning, my palms were sweating, and I felt numb.

How could I not have known?

I ran from the bedroom to the living room and grabbed my jacket and keys.

"Jiyong? Where are you going? Dinner is ready." Daesung asked in concern.

"I have to get away for awhile." I answered, quickly walking towards the door.

"What's wrong Ji?" I heard Youngbae ask.

"Nothing, I just have to go."

...

Seungri pov:

I don't understand him sometimes.

I know I love him, but I just can't understand him.

I tried all I could think of to get him to notice, but all it did was ruin things.

I'm so stupid.

I suddenly saw a tall shadow standing beside the entrance of my room.

"Hello?" I asked, wiping my tears.

"Seungri, is it okay for me to come in?" A familiar voice asked kindly.

"Yes, Seunghyun hyung." I replied.

I saw the tall hyung walked through the door slowly and stand there.

"What happened Seungri? Why did Jiyong run off like that?"

I sighed as I motioned Seunghyun to sit by me.

"He hates me now, probably." I said, wrapping myself into a ball. "I don't understand him hyung."

I felt the warmness of Seunghyun's hug and I smiled for a moment.

"He'll come back Seungri. He doesn't hate you. He's probably just confused."

"What do you mean he's confused?" I asked, looking into my hyung's eyes.

"I know you like him Seungri. It's not that hard to tell." He said, pulling me into a tighter hug. "That's why if he shows up here soon again, I'll make him apologize for making his maknae cry."

"Hyung...I don't want to cause him more sadness.." I said, feeling slightly guilty.

I then saw the seriousness in Seunghyun's eyes. "If it's anyone who deserves something other than sadness, it's you Seungri."

I wanted to cry when hyung said those words.

If only Jiyong would understand me like Seunghyun does.

Then maybe he might consider liking me.

...

Seungri pov:

It was 2:37 am in the morning when I heard a loud crash.

I didn't realize when I fell asleep.

I guess I was just exhausted from all of the drama going on.

"Where have you been!" I heard a loud, growling voice scream. "You're the most selfish, childish, and meanist person I've ever met!"

At this point I was shaking, this must be a big fight.

"I'm sorry hyung I-." I heard a familiar voice say.

"Don't say sorry to me! Say sorry to the one that you made cry!" The booming voice yelled again. "He deserves to be happy! All this time he's been depressed because of you!"

I suddenly felt my stomach turn.

It must be Jiyong.

I got up from my bed and walked softly on the carpet to see the fight.

"Hyung..I didn't mean to make Seungri cry." Jiyong said with his head down.

"So, let me see...do you know how many times I had to comfort him at night just for him to go to sleep with a smile?" Seunghyun said with his fingers pinching his nose.

"I-I didn't know.." Jiyong said, obviously feeling guilty from his gestures.

"He loves you Jiyong. Get it through your thick skull!" I heard Seunghyun scream again.

Silence.

I decided not to stay quiet anymore.

I decided to stop spying and do something, because if I don't...something bad is going to happen.

I stepped out of the shadows and quietly entered the living room.

"Seungri?" Jiyong said with his eyes wide open.

Seunghyun crossed his arms and nodded at me and left.

This is my last chance to prove my point.

Even if you hurt me so much that I cry every night, I still love you Jiyong.

I still love you.

It was silent for a few minutes until I heard Jiyong speak.

"Seungri..I'm sorry I left like that. I just needed to think.."

I clenched my hand into a fist and gritted my teeth.

"Did you think long enough to understand hyung?"

He looked at me in surprise and stood there not saying anything more.

"If I tell you how I feel now, will you run away again?" I asked, looking straight into his eyes.

He bit his lip and sighed. Then he shook his head. "I won't."

I felt a tear escape my eye and quickly wiped it.

Even when I tried to be the tough guy, I will always cry in the end.

"I love you hyung. Not in the friendship kind of way, but the I want to live the rest of my life with you kind of way."

I saw him blush slightly. 

Is this really happening?

I decided to continue.

"I love you Jiyong. I wanted to kiss you the first time I met you. I knew you would run away if I tried, so I kept my mouth shut for all of these years."

I then saw him break down right in front of me.

He fell on the ground and covered his face, mumbling about how stupid he was.

I've never seen Jiyong react like this in my life.

I went over and patted him on the back.

I saw him look up and he asked. "Why do you love me?"

I took a deep breath and smiled. "I love you because you are kind to me. When I got depressed, you somehow got me laughing again. You tease me all the time on tv, but I liked it when you teased me. You're personality, you're goofiness, and even you're smile can brighten my day."

...

Jiyong pov:

After I heard Seungri say all of those things, my heart started beating faster.

I felt warm and loved.

I never experienced the true feeling of loving someone until now.

Even though I had many girlfriends, none of them made me feel like this.

What should I do now?

Seungri is smiling at me, even when he was mad at me a few seconds ago.

He's so nice.

I think...I...might...,

love him.