Introduction

31 Days

“So what do you think hansol...? Hansol!!” I said rather loudly as I slapped his arm in a playful manner.

“HUH?! Oh yeah, he is cool I guess….” He said rather monotonously

“He isn’t just cool he is kind, good looking, smart... Oh my gosh the list can go on!" I ignored his tone and grinned to myself as I thought about him again for the nth time.  "Man, if I wasn’t such a tomboy and had girl friends I wouldn’t have to fangirl with you…” I added, my lips slightly pursed as I glance over at him.

"Wow Soo, feeling the love!” said Hansol looking rather hurt, his eyes avoiding me.

“Come on Hansol you know I love you.” I replied cutely while trying to kiss his cheeks. Just before my lips could touch his skin, he runs ahead leaving me walking alone, confused about his sudden action.

I guess I'll just go find him during lunch time and question him then. Ugh, he's been weird lately. I wonder what's gotten into him...

Let me introduce myself, I’m Lee Soo Jin but people call me Soo and the guy I was talking to who ran away from me, was my one and only beloved best friend. Chwe Hansol. That’s right I said ONLY best friend since I’m more of ‘one of the guys’ type of girl, none of the girls really like me and it doesn’t help that I have a kingka for a best friend.  I’m pretty much the target for bullying but they all know I could beat up an upperclass MAN any day!  IF I wasn't in one of those moods where I just feel lazy and not bothered to do anything...

Anyway you’re probably thinking 'Soo, who were you talking about that caused this sudden confusion?' Well, my dearies.  The person I was talking about before Hansol being a total girl stomping off was Wen Jun Hui. Another kingka at our school . And here's a secret. Promise not to tell anyone okay? Wen Jun Hui...is my crush. Even by just saying his name makes me feel butterflies in my stomach! sdfgh Like seriously, so perfect! But the thing is, I don't even think he knows that I exist. Yes, this is one sided but not for long. You see, I devised a plan. A plan that will make my crush fall for me. Interesting and cool right? Exactly one month from now is Valentines Day and by then, I will have him asking me to be his date.