stay by your side

ghost- in your arms again

Kai POV

 

[FALL, 2014]

Its been a week I didn’t woke up… and I’m still here go wherever chorong go even she cant see me.. she always go to see me at the hospital and everytime she see me she will cry.. I cant see her like that.. today, while I I followed he to go the market suddenly she stopped at the playground.. it’s the playground where she and I always go when we were still in highschool… I saw her broke down and cried on the bench. Suddenly my mind replaying the memories when were still in highschool.. without me knowing suddenly a man go near to chorong..

“hey” the man said

“hey..” chorong replied

“you chorong right? Do you remember me?” that man asked

“well.. I’m not… who are you?” chorong asked back

“its me.. baekhyun.. kai’s bestfriend at highschool…” that man said.. okay.. now I remember who is he. We were bestfriend until baekhyun have to study abroad.. he still the same..

“ah.. now I remember.. you are kai’s bestfriend.. you guys always stick together until he had no time for me…” chorong declared

“yeah2.. you are  kai’s girlfriend right at that time right?” he asked

“I’m still his girlfriend.. you know..” chorong answered and suddenly she cried again..

“hey.. what happen? Why you crying?” baekhyun asked

“you know.. he already unconscious for almost a week..” answer chorong

“what happen to him?” he ask again

“well… he involved into an accident… its all because of me.. if I didn’t call him and asked him to come see me… if I didn’t mad at him because of he come late… its all my fault.. why… why..”

“shhh…. Its not your fault chorong-sshi..” baekhyun said… yeah.. its not your fault babe.. its my fault who drive too fast and didn’t see the other car.. don’t blame yourself… I hope she can heard me.. why all of this must happen to me? suddenly I saw baekhyun hug chorong.. should I be mad? But I cant hug her right now.. I  cant make her calm right now.. I cant even touch her.. I’m so useless.. how can I be so useless to her.. after that scene I got the hospital to see my body.. “Yah!!! How can you just lay on the bed like that??!!! Wake up!!! I have someone to protect.. I have someone who still need me.. come on!! Wake up!!! Why I cant be in that body again???!!” I said feel frustrated.. nobody will heard me.. its useless.. god… cant I be in that body again? Did I do something wrong until this things happen to me? I cried all day long….

After I feel better I go to chorong house again.. on my way to go to her house suddenly I saw three man who do something to her.. what did  they to my girl? Haih..

“hey.. did you want to go with us to the bar?” one of the man asked

“no.. please leave me alone…” chorong answered

“hey.. don’t be so hard to get.. lets go..” the other man said..

“ I said no!!!” chorong yelled

“Help me!!” chorong yelled again

Haish.. what I have to do now? How I can help her? I cant just stand here doing nothing.. I have to help her.. but how???!!

“Argh!!!!!!!!” I yelled like there is no tomorrow and with that all the window glass near me break into pieces…

“yah.. what happen? Is that ghost? Nobody is here” the man said

“yeah.. lets run..” the other man said

Did I just do that? All that things is done by me? So I still can help her?

“who is that?! Who is that who help me??” chorong yelled

“Its me! Babe.. Its me… I will always stay by your side… don’t worry..” I said but she still cant hear me.. haih… its okay..  even you don’t know I’m here.. I hope you still can feel me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME RIGHT? I'M REALLY SORRY!! SUDDENLY I SAW THIS FIC AND I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO UPDATE SOMETHING SO I JUST UPDATE IT.. SORRY IF THIS JUST SHORT UPDATE.. WELL.. I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING.. I HAVE WRITERS BLOCKED..... HAIH.. I'M REALLY SORRY...