A New Friend.

Stuck

[Naeun’s POV]

Damn it. By the time I was about to check on Jae Joong’s whereabouts, the air-stewardess sarcastically warned and insisted me to sit on my seat but when the fact that she was being flirty towards my seating row and you could guess who. She keep on checking out Yoo Chun consistently. I mean, he is not the only passenger around here!

Once I arrived at the airport in Seoul, I could see a crowd full of screaming fan girls. For us non-celebrity, we need to exit to the other side. With my luggage on my right side, I quickly walk out toward the taxi stand, lean on the side pole of the taxi stand and took out my pouch that contain facial mist, liptint and dry shampoo. I spritz on the facial mist, put on some red liptint on my lips to brighten up my pale complexion prior to the long hour in the plane then spray it on my long thin-curly locks which I had been taking care of really meticulously.

I could the ‘Dong Bang Shin Ki’ boys couples of meters away from the pillar which was about a few meters from me but I could not see Jae Joong at all! Well, actually I could barely only see their headgears or caps because there was a lot of jumping and screaming fans. If only I could have their autograph….

“I love them...I love Dong Bang Shin Ki...” I pouted sadly with my dry shampoo I held like a microphone. I took a deep sigh comfort myself, "So what I could have their autograph...."

“Excuse me,” A soft-sweet voice of a girl spoke to me. “Are you queuing for a cab?”

It was a sweet and cute young girl who seems to be in her early twenties or late teenage years probably nineteen or twenty. She was smiling at me sweetly. I seldom saw any girls in general smiled at me back in home other than Lili and Ai. I smiled and nodded.

“Oh,” she remarked. “Because someone had already cut you queue when you were looking somewhere else.”

“Huh?” I got shocked. I turned and saw the cab had already left with some other passenger. I turned back to her and said, “I guess I’ll have to wait for other one.”

“Hmm… you don’t look local,” she said again with her sweet voice.

“Oh, I just arrived here and I’m not local,” I told her friendly. “Came here for university.”

“Oh,” she pondered. “Most of my friends went there to study.”

“They really do?” I asked and she nodded with a smile. “Then where are you from?”

“Me?” She asked to confirm. “I'm technically not local. I just came from the states and came here to ”

“I’m Yumi by the way,” she introduced herself sweetly in  her soft-spoken voice.

“I’m Naeun,” I replied shyly.

"That's a Korean name. You're....?" she asked politely and somehow I was able to catch what she meant.

"I'm not Korean and its just that parents chose to name me that name," I explained with a shy smile. "I have idea why. It's a mystery."

"Ah..” she smiled. A car then stopped in front of us.

“Well,” she said going off. “I’ve got to go.”

I nodded with an awkward smile.

“It’s nice to get to know you,” she said to me, went in the car and left.

“What a sweet girl and she's so pretty,” I mumbled to myself once to car had left and I myself had forgotten another cab had left again. “Did I miss the cab again?”

Ah! Damn it!

[End of Naeun's POV]