Sweetest Happiest Couple last ever

Love Trick...Love Game

Nichkhun's POV

"OMG, I'm late!" I'm hurrying my way to the bedroom because I fell asleep at the study room last night but Qian wasn't there so I just make my way to bathroom and do my own business.
 
"Oh, Wasseo!!!Pali, Breakfast is getting cold"
"Ah Ne!!!" What's wrong with her today?Was she sick? She supposed to be angry with me but she was with her happy mood and even eating  breakfast with me today.
"Could you drop me at work today?"
"Okay!!!" Omg she must be sick today.She's really weird.

" I'm going now. Don't forget to pick me up at 4:00pm too."
"Hmmm...."on the way we went to work she was talking all along by herself and doing many age yo too even I'm not show any interest but she is really lovable. How can she getting more and more lovable?? How can I seperate with her when she is acting all lovable like this??I'm getting heartache just to think about it. It'd be good if she stop mention about the divorce. But what if she suddenly  mention about it while she is acting like this??? Oh I should focus on my work now since I'm just getting headache by thinking about it.

Victoria's POV
   I'll end this mess today. I'll confess everything by myself.
"May I ask permission for a day??"I ask Jongin for permission because I already have a plan
"Of course, my beautiful sister-in-law!!!"
"Gomawo, my dongsaeng"
"Ne, Unnie" After I left Kai's room I also give Krystal a call
"Oh, waeyo Unnie?"
"Oh Soojung-ah can you book a hall and buy some decoration for me??"
"Waeyo??"she ask curiosity since she hasn't known yet about my plan
" Just prepare first , arasseo?? I'll give you a call letter."
"Arasseo!!!" After gave her a call, I told both of them to keep it as secret.
     The hall that I told Soojung to booked is where Nichkhun proposed to me too. Tears starting to fall down by just thinking about the moment he proposed to me. He really gave so much affort just for me.
"Unnie,I will help you okay??"Soojung offer me a help but I want to do it by myself
"Gwenchana!!!!Unnie want to do it by myself."
"Okay, then!!!"

Nichkhun's POV
     There are many works for me to manage. So I even forgot about lunch.
"Oh Khun-ah!!!I heard you didn't have lunch yet.I bought some snack for you."YoonA suddenly appear and even sit on my legs 
"YoonA I told you already that don't be like this. I'm already married and we're just friend."
"No Khun!!!Please don't be like this."
"Just get out now!!And don't come to my place again."
"You're cruel!" She cried and ran off.I knew I was being too much but I really don't like this even Vic and I wasn't really in good relationship but still I need to be faithful to her so I feel good to myself too.
Then I start to work again since there are still many left and I have to pick Vic up at 4:00pm too.Then thee phone ring and Soojung name pop up from the screen
"Oppa, otteoke-yo??"Soojung shouted and like s.th bad happen too
"Unnie fainted and she is in hospital now."
"Which hospital??"I grabbed my car key and drive off to the hospital that Soojung told. 
       About 10mn I arrived at hospital and run at my fastest speed to the room that Vic's in.
"What's wrong with her?"I asked Soojung at the moment I arrived because she seem fined in the morning
"Oh Oppa, Unnie told me to keep it as secret."She hesitantly answer but I forced so she told me
"Unnie wanted to surprise you by confess to you at the hall that you proposed to her but she was busying decorated all day long without eating anything even water and she was still weak and I was going to bought s.th just the moment and when I went back she already fainted."I was shocked when Soojung told me the truth so she was sick because of me again...
"Who is the relative of the patient??"
"I'm her husband."
"The patient is okay now because she's still weak and she hasn't eaten anything all day long so that's why she fainted."
"Thank you, Doc"After a doctor left, Krystal also left because she has s.th urgent come up and also she has to buy meal for Vic too. But she already wake up
"Are you okay?" I asked her because her face still looked so pale
" I'm okay, but what time is it now?"
"It's 3:40pm!!" I answered her after looking at my watch
" oh,I'm getting late!!I should get going!!" She seem hurry and even want to go out right now in this state
"Qian, Don't be like this! Sojung told me all already..."
"But still, I should finish it!! It's nearly done!!"She even cried because I stopped her
"It's okay, I'm already grateful just to know you did that for me."
"It's not the same!!You always did that to me without any nagging but it's my first try and I failed. I'm really useless. I wanted to confess to you too. I'm sorry Khun I'm sorry.I shouldn't brought you in just because of my anger. I'm sorry I should think about you pain too. I'm really hurt that time because I lost my precious sister....hikhik;'(..... Jinja Biyande I know you hurt but I just made you jealous and hurt you more. I'm being stubborn , being bad wife . I only made you headache about me. I don't deserve you , I should be more obedient. It's not too late right?? I want your forgiving, Khun." She is saying and also crying at the same time. She is really cute even though she cried and my heart is beating really fast.I never expected this word from but she said it now and said it to me with sincerity too.
"Of course, it's never late for you. My love for you has never gone too. I never know you'd be in such that pain too. I should be the one who sorry to you too."I'm also tearing now too I hug her tightly not even tiny a bit.
"Sarangheyeo, yeobo!!" Vic said shyly to me and really quietly but I still heard it
" Sarangheyeo, yeobo!!!" I shouted loudly and even people walked pass the room heard it too and they're all congratulate us with a big smile and sound of their clapping really loud. I'm grateful now, I'm really grateful.....;)
Victoria's POV
    I never imagine that Khun and I would have this day too. But it really does happen it really a miracle. And now wonder where we are right??????
     We are at the garden in our house now. We're lying on the grass and watching the star peacefully
"Khun there's only two stars tonight."I asked him because there's really two stars tonight
"That's because the other night we always fight so there are many star but since we make up today so the sky today also stay peacefully like us too."
" Yeobo, I can't breath!!!"That's because he hug me tightly until I can't breath but It's really happiness for us and it will last long forever too

    Today we are going to Sulli's grave to pay her a visit
"Sulli-ah, Unnie Wasseo!!! I brought Khun too."
"Sulli-ah gomawo!! If it isn't because of you, I wouldn't meet Qian too. And I'll promise to you that we'll be the happiest couple that everybody envy of. So you can rest in peace and don't worry about us anymore."
"Sulli-ah, I brought thing to the first place now. I maybe wrong that chose revenge to solve thing but because of this revenge, I could met Khun and many happiness too. Sulli ah Unnie is happy now so don't worry anymore!!!" Khun comfort Qian from the back because she cried really hard but it's not painful like before. She has Khun now and it's not painful like she hasn't met him too.

     But meanwhile Sulli who look at her sister and brother-in-law from the heaven and smile peacefully too…..........

 


OMG,,,,It's really long long time since I'm last updated but I end it now... Pls enjoy guys

Thanks for everyone supports for your subscribe your comment and always remind me to update it. it's really my honor. I'm really grateful.Thanks Thanks Thanks……😄😃😀😊☺️😉😍😘😚😙😋💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞💘