I won't let you fall...

Never gonna be alone!

Yoona  was watching Chanyeol over the window of his room.He was sleeping so peacefully.She was thinking  how such a horrible thing could happen to such an amazing creature.She cursed the karma for taking away his sight.She cursed the driver who took it away.

On the previous day

Chanyeol's mother,Yoona and the doctor were gathered in Chanyeol's room in the hospital.He was blindfolded and he had just woken up.He was really confused why he had something on his eyes.The doctor explained that due to an accident his eyes were damaged and by taking the blindfold off they will see if he can see.Although those hard words were told really gently and carefully Chanyeol was shocked as hell.He was trembling and his mother grabbed his hand.The doctor took off the thing that was covering his eyes.A moment of silence.Yoona's eyes were full with tears,his mom was silently crying.

-I dont see-Chanyeol exclaimed.It's dark.-he started trembling harder so Yoona got closer and put her hand on his.-Go away-he screamed.LEAVE!!

Then the doctor said it will be better if they just let him be alone for a second.Yoona and his mother left with tears in their eyes.

An hour later Yoona saw Chanyeol's mom leave his room.She approached the door and opened it.She saw Chanyeol lying on his bed turned to one side but he got up when he heard he was not alone.

-Hey-Yoona greeted and sat beside him. She clasped his hand and he startled.

-Am i awake?-he whispered.This is not true,right.It's just a nightmare-his voice was shaky

Yoona wanted to say that this was all a lie but she couldn't.She became silent.

-It's true,isn't it.I ..I ..am...blind!-it was so hard for him to say that word.His eyes became teary,he didn't want to cry in front of her so he closed his eyes.Yoona tried to hug him but he immediately pushed her away.

-Go...Leave me alone,please!-he begged with such sorrow in his voice.I want to be alone right now,just leave!-He turned his head to the other side.

Yoona knew he meant it.He really wanted to be alone now,so she silently left the room.

-Okay,I am leaving now,i will come again though.Get some rest!

Yoona went home,she got some sleep and early in the morning she was in the hospital again.She saw his mom crying silently in the lobby.She aproached her and hugged her

-We have to be strong in front of him you know.He doesnt need to see us cry.

-Yeah,i know-his mother  wiped her face

-It's going to be okay...-Yoona said although she hardly believed it herself after yesterday.The doctor told them that his eyes are too damaged and they can't be repaired for the moment.How knew-maybe if science develops..Maybe just maybe....