Application part 2

Application

Pic: http://s746.photobucket.com/user/michalakana/media/Untitled_zpsec50decd.jpg.html?filters[user]=137407967&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

( ❥ ⋮you are the music in me)

love interestLay
backupXiumin

personality Lay is caring and understanding but he get easily upset when he hears Sun Hi is upset or doing something dangerous (like taking midnight walks). He is very protective of her. He likes to see her laugh and smile. He can be childish and cute when the situation calls for it but if the situation calls for serious and calm then he can be. He acts like a caring dork most of the time.

how you metThey met once at a festival and they both caught each others eye, but they didn't really start talking until they found out they were both trainees at SM entertainment.

relationshipLay and Sun Hi are really good friends but Lay wants to be more. Sun Hi doesn't realize that she wants it to be more as well. She doesn't realize shes head over heels for him.

counterpartTao

back-up counterpartKris

personalityTao had always heard that he had a little sister named Sun Hi, and hes really curious about her and he wants to meet her. After he meets her he becomes an older brother that smothers her with love because he feels he has to make up for all the years he hasn't been there for her.

how you met( Tao met her after he heard there was a new trainee named Sun Hi, the same name as his biological little sister

relationshipJust like real brothers and sister but their relationship is more caring.

( ❥ ⋮anything you wanna say?)

song suggestionsN/A

scene suggestionsI'd like to see Lay get jealous over skin ship between Sun Hi and Tao before he knows they are siblings.

comments This is the first time I've ever done this~ I had fun even if my character isn't picked~ Please tell me if theres anything I need to change.

questionsNope :)

is it okay for me to change some stuff?yes~

 

is english your first language? Yup~ ^^