Fear

Fear

“Madame..” The butler poured another glass of wine for the lady sitting up on bed.

 

“Leave it there.” Yuri commanded and the butler left.

 

She stared blankly over the huge painting before her. The painting she made. The last memory of her. The only thing left with Yuri.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Ma’am!” The man in black came rushing in the office. “Ma’am! Frost! She’s here!”

 

“What do you mean she’s here?!” Yuri slammed her hands on the table. Her fears are slowly coming true.

 

Before the guy can answer, the door slammed open. Came the woman, strutting her way towards the Kwon, as if she’s in the catwalk. Confidence oozing, her powerful aura sending shivers to those in the room. However, Yuri refuse to falter.

 

As soon as she came face to face with Frost, Yuri spoke.

 

“What do you want Jung Sooyeon?”

 

As soon as Yuri asked, Sooyeon’s face broke into a smirk.

 

“I want Spark, Blaze. NOW.”

 

Yuri froze. It seems like Sooyeon found out.

 

“Where is she, Blaze?”

 

“Here.” The two women turned to look at the newcomer. She was standing tall carrying a fearless yet broken look. Her long black hair compliments her pale face. Sporting a thin yet strong frame, she comes face to face with Sooyeon. 

 

“How can I be of service to you, Frost?”

 

“Simple. I want you dead.”

 

Yuri’s eyes widened. She should have seen this coming. With the gravity of Yoona’s damage to Sooyeon’s life, it was bound to happen. As much as she was hurting because of what happened with Yoona hours before Sooyeon’s arrival, she has to protect her mate. She turned to look at her mate. To her surprise, Yoona was expressionless. Fear comes creeping into her veins.

 

“It is a life I took, it is a life you take.” Came Yoona’s reply.

 

Sooyeon signaled her men as she pushed Yoona to kneel down.

 

Two bulky men held Yuri’s arms, restraining her of movement.

 

“Any last wish my dear Spark?” Sooyeon said as she caressed Yoona’s cheek.

 

“Can you make it quick and less painful?”

 

“Anything for you my dear.” Sooyeon smirked. “But first..” She turned to look at the frozen Yuri, her fangs slowly protruding.

 

Yuri’s eyes widened as Sooyeon sank her fangs on her mate’s skin.

 

Yoona’s eyes were closed as she felt Sooyeon the blood out of her system.

 

Yoona opened her eyes as soon as Sooyeon pulled away. Her eyes showed sorrow and vulnerability.

 

“No wonder Yuri can’t get enough of you; you taste so delectable.” Sooyeon smirked, her eyes slowly changed its color. Her gentle brown orbs turned to spade cadet* ones.

 

Yoona froze as she stared into those beautiful orbs.

 

Slowly, Sooyeon took Yoona’s head in hers. Her eyes suddenly turned sharp.

 

SNAP!

 

“NOOOOO!!” Yuri’s cry resonated through the air. She flailed, fighting through the grips of Sooyeon’s men; trying to run to her fallen lover.

 

“It is my lover you took, it is a lover you pay. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” Sooyeon turned to the crying Yuri.

 

“So how does it feel Blaze? How does it feel to have your mate killed?”

 

*End of Flashback*

 

END

 

 


I forgot to post it before i left.. ahahha..

it's a drabble so it's not backed up with concrete plot..  sorry about that..