When Two Different Worlds Collide

When Two Different Worlds Collide

"The Bastard Kim Jaejoong!!" - Park Soo Jin

"Argh!! Why am I so unlucky today??" Soo Jin thought to herself then suddenly... she saw Hyo Rin standing outside a classroom.
"Hyo Rin! Thank God, I saw you! Do you know where my classroom is??" Soo Jin said.
"Yes! Where have you been? We have the same class... Good thing, our professor hasn't arrived yet."Hyo Rin sighed.

And then...
"Wahhh!! Kim Jaejoong!!" A fangirl screamed.
"Hyun Joong oppa!!" Another fangirl screamed.
"Just wait here Soo Jin..." Hyo Rin said then run with the girls to get autograph from Jaejoong and Hyun Joong.
"Huh?? Why are those girls so crazy for that Jerk!!" Soo Jin mumbled.

"Excuse me!! May I pass... Hey!" Hyo Rin said while finding a way to get closer to Jaejoong.
"Sorry girls but we have to go now to our rooms..." Jaejoong said then gave the girls a cute smile.
"Bye..." Hyun Joong smiled at the girls which made them feel like in heaven.
"Bye oppas!" The girls who were still dreaming said.

"Hyo Rin??" Soo Jin said while tapping her back. "They all left. Are you okay??"
Hyo Rin just nodded while still thinking of Jaejoong.
"Why do all girls here go crazy for that bastard?" Soo Jin mumbled but Hyo Rin heard what she said.
"Don't ever call MY Jaejoong bastard!!" Hyo Rin shouted.
"Hey! Hey! Don't get mad... It's just my opinion and... Wait! Your Jaejoong??? You do really like him that much huh?? I don't get it... why do you like him??? He's not worth it." Soo Jin said ready to hear what Hyo Rin could say.
But before Hyo Rin could react... a voice startled them.
"Excuse me girls!! Why are you all still outside the classroom??? Will you all please get inside now and the class will start!!" The professor angrily shouted.
"Yes Ma'am!" All the fangirls who were screaming a while ago quietly said.
Soo Jin and Hyo Rin shook their heads with fear.
"Uh...Oh... She looks scary!" They both thought.
They all went inside the room and listened as the professor introduced herself. Then the class started.

Meanwhile...
"Jaejoong! Why do you look so pissed today? Is it because of those fangirls a while ago?? Hyun Joong said while writing down the notes discussed by their professor.
"Hmm... half correct and half wrong...I'm very pissed off because of that... that girl!!" Jaejoong gritted his teeth.
"So... who's this unlucky girl??" Hyun Joong asked.
"The girl that I've told you from before..." Jaejoong said.
"Huh?? But I thought that you like her..." Hyun Joong was confused.
"I didn't say anything like that and I will never!!" Jaejoong shouted.

And because of that... the class were stunned at what Jaejoong did...
"Well... Mr. Kim??? Do you have anything to share with the class???" The professor asked.
"Uh... No sir... I'm sorry..." Jaejoong said then bowed his head because of embarrassment.

Then the class continued and Jaejoong was still mad about Soo Jin. He really hated the fact that he met her and made him very unlucky today. He will really make sure that Soo Jin will also suffer.