Final 2 of 3

That Gorgeous Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cassandra's POV

 

I was the last person to leave the coffee shop.

I saw Kai and his "girl of the week" walked out of the shop few mminutes ago.

 

 

As I was walking my way home, I noticed a familiar guy figure near the small bridge but i didn't mind it, though.

I continued walking when I heard the guy say my name.

 

"Cassandra" 

 

I felt goosebumps all over my body, my knees are shaking and turn around to the guy calling my name.

 

"Kai" I said, not wanting him to notice how I felt uneasy around him after what happened.

" Can I company you home?" He said.

"That'll be okay but I am really heading to the park to have some fresh air." I lied. I really need to talk to him.

He just smiled, Oh how I wish I could tell him he made me fall for that few months ago.

 

Kai's POV

 

I saw Cassandra at the coffee shop earlier today.

Cass and her friends goes there every friday, so I ask one of my dance troupe member, Stacey, to accompany me there.

I intended to bump Cassandra so that she'll notice me but guilty attack me when she almost hit the floor. good thing she had a good grip on one of the chairs.

Hearing her whispering my name is music to my ears but I just gave her a smirk.

 

I went to my table where Stacey is and she gave me a teasing look.

" You love her don't you? " She asked. 

" Isn't it obvious? I mean it's been months since I've been avoiding her " I answered.

"Wae?" She asked again

" Because what we did is wrong, I took advantage of the fact she was drunk. You know what, everytime I see her, She's happy. I asked myself, why is she happy? Is she seeing someone now? Does she want to talk to me after what happened? and the one bothering me the most and the one I've been dying to ask her before the incident happened, does she love me?" I answered.

Stacey just gave me a look and said, "You'll never know if you won't talk to her, Kai"

And that hit me.

"Look, the dance troupe is looking for me. See you later" Stacey said.

"Wait I'll accompany you" I offered.

 

After I walked Stacey to the school gate, I immediately went to the bridge where Cassandra always pass. And luckily, she was heading her way to where I was standing. I saw her, she look cold. I was supposed to call out her name but my mouth won't cooperate with me.

 

She passed by me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter